France sending frigate to stem arms to Gaza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter
lol. Boy, France is trying really hard to make Nostradamus's predictions come true.

Remember the "France attacked from five sides" one?

Let me tell ya folks, the outlines of World War 3 are being sketched every day.

Bicnarok

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Whats France getting involved for
Wish I could answer that one. What I can tell you is that I have been keeping an eye on the news for awhile now and that France has been acting very strange lately. Getting involved with the Middle-East more so than usual. And it does appear at least to me that France's government looks as though it is becoming increasingly concerned about something.

jaden101
I would say that France, having one of the largest immigrant populations from that area of the world, would be highly interested in helping maintain stability there. Clearly it's immigration policies are failing which is evident in the massive and continual riots in the immigrant areas of major French cities....helping make the middle east stable will hopefully, in France's eyes make it less necessary for people to leave the middle east for France...thus helping stop the domestic problems.

Bicnarok
Why is this a conspiracy?

jaden101
Everything's a conspiracy when you don't bother thinking objectively or bother about learning the context and history of people or countries involved.

Captain REX
Indeed. France getting involved with arms smuggling near Gaza has NOTHING to do with starting a World War III, nor any predictions. That is pulling at straws, no matter how you look at it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.