Rahm Kota vs. Kazdan Paratus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistoFan
In a duel between Master Rahm Kota and Kazdan Paratus (I forget whether he was a Master or a Knight), who do you think would win?
In the words of Vader:
the "old man"
or the "outcast"
Because Master Kota is wise and has exceptional fighting skills
but on the other hand, Paratus has gone insane and could defeat him
What do you think?

Lord Lucien
He's a master. And lmao, I love your reasoning: "Master Kota is wise and has exceptional fighting skills, but on the other hand, Paratus has gone insane and could defeat him."

In a contest of the Force, I think Paratus would win. That was some damn fine control he held over all those droids. Sabers I really don't know.

Slash_KMC
You do make a lot of threads ... But beware, Lucien is always there to point out your mistakes.

FistoFan
Yes I have realized that lol

Lord Lucien
Just doing my civic duty.

Cpt. Valerian
Well, wasn't Vader sending Marek to a more and more difficult task each time? Hence, he thought the easiest one for him to defeat would be Kota, then Paratus, and then the other one whose name I cannot remember at the moment. Probably.

Lord Lucien
Shaak Ti. And yeah, that's true. In lieu of that fact I somehow forgot, I'd say Paratus is the winner. Again.

mattatom
Paratus would win this hands down. He may be insane but he can atleast put up a fight against Galen, whereas Kota just went down within a minute.

Vera21
Paratus' power in the Force was pretty strong from the looks of how everything was controlled by him on Raxus Prime. Well, everything that he built.

Darth Exodus
Except when Galen got to him [Paratus} in the book he punked his ass so hard I actually laughed right there in Waterstones. Yeah I read books without paying for them, I'm poor, wanna fight about it?

Anyway, I don't really know enough about either to call this (the store mananger started looking at me so I scarpered before I could read in depth) and although KP is impressive with his golem thing and the fact that Vader seemed to put him above Kota, K has shown more in combat (blocking FL and impressive TK). I'm not calling this. Mabye leaning towards Paratus unless his mind snaps (why Galen kicked his ass).

Lethal Rogue
idk. I guess Kota ftw, cuz he's not crazy.

Cpt. Valerian
Great logic. Srsly.

Lethal Rogue
Yah, that's how I roll.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.