Rest in Peace, Timothy Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Knightfa11
This is Tim's elder brother. I wasn't sure where to post this since this, and since it has nothing to do with movies, I decided to put it in the off topic forum. I'm sorry if this was a mistake. he would have wanted his friends on this forum to know.

When Timothy (you know him as "Knightfall"wink was thirteen, mom was driving him in the car to run errands when a car crash killed our mom and left Timothy paralyzed from the waste down. Our dad ran out on us when we were very young and when our mom died we had

Afterward Tim had a cheery front on, for a while it seemed like his religion was the only thing keeping him alive, but after five years he rarely went outside and stayed on the computer, playing video games and visiting various forums. Apparently he pretended that his life had gone on as if the car wreck had never happened.

On January 21 at around 8:00pm I walked into his room to change his fecal bag and found him slumped over in his wheel chair in front of his computer. I rushed him to the hospital where he died at 8:27pm.

They found loads of his medication inside of his stomach, way too much to be an accidental overdose.

When I came home about an hour later and found some sort of ban note saying he had been "banned" from these forums.

I will let you draw your own conclusions from how i feel, but I am incredibly unhappy. Why was he banned? I don't know, probably for venting online or something.

A note by his computor just said "goodbye".

Tim was a brilliant young man of 18 when he died, who always kept a happy outlook, making jokes to lighten everything.

While he annoyed me sometimes and could be a jerk, I truly lament his passing. Goodnight Tim, or as your friends and enemies knew you, Lord Knightfa11. May you live forever in our hearts.

Scythe
Suck to be that guy, I mean, ducks to be that guy.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
This is Tim's elder brother. I wasn't sure where to post this since this, and since it has nothing to do with movies, I decided to put it in the off topic forum. I'm sorry if this was a mistake. he would have wanted his friends on this forum to know.

When Timothy (you know him as "Knightfall"wink was thirteen, mom was driving him in the car to run errands when a car crash killed our mom and left Timothy paralyzed from the waste down. Our dad ran out on us when we were very young and when our mom died we had

Afterward Tim had a cheery front on, for a while it seemed like his religion was the only thing keeping him alive, but after five years he rarely went outside and stayed on the computer, playing video games and visiting various forums. Apparently he pretended that his life had gone on as if the car wreck had never happened.

On January 21 at around 8:00pm I walked into his room to change his fecal bag and found him slumped over in his wheel chair in front of his computer. I rushed him to the hospital where he died at 8:27pm.

They found loads of his medication inside of his stomach, way too much to be an accidental overdose.

When I came home about an hour later and found some sort of ban note saying he had been "banned" from these forums.

I will let you draw your own conclusions from how i feel, but I am incredibly unhappy. Why was he banned? I don't know, probably for venting online or something.

Tim was a brilliant young man of 18 when he died, who always kept a happy outlook, making jokes to lighten everything.

While he annoyed me sometimes and could be a jerk, I truly lament his passing. Goodnight Tim, or as your friends and enemies knew you, Lord Knightfa11. May you live forever in our hearts.
It's sad if KMC was so important to him he killed himself for being temporarily banned. But since that is more likely a "joke" of some sort, not that funny.

Röland
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/b/b7/Advice_suicide.jpg

BruceSkywalker
What the f**k? thumb down

Piggle Humsy
one down.. so many more to go mmm

evillaugh

Ahsoka Tano
I thought you were banned.

Well, welcome back.

StanTheMan
just go along with him, he'll go away if we think he's deadstoned

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by StanTheMan
just go along with him, he'll go away if we think he's deadstoned

Internet dead can be a good thing.

Mywi
This is unfunny and retarded. erm facepalm

Bardock42
Good night, sweet prince.

Lord Knightfa11
I don't believe it was just KMC, as a combination of all of the events of his life leading up to his only social outlet being cut off. He probably hit rock bottom when I wasn't looking.

Bardock42
I don't believe it was just KMC, as a combination of all of the events of his life leading up to his only social outlet being cut off. He probably hit rock bottom when I wasn't looking.

Do you feel bad about it? Like you let him down and weren't there when he needed you? Or do you blame KMC?

Is there going to be a funeral, maybe his friends would like to attend.

To be honest, he was a prick on here (and I do say that in the full knowledge that you are probaly him, prick)...but, I guess if he had issues, maybe he is better off dead, you know?

Hmm, my compassionate human part is wrestling with my *******, rational part...it's funny.

Röland
Originally posted by Bardock42
Do you feel bad about it? Like you let him down and weren't there when he needed you? Or do you blame KMC?

To be honest, he was a prick on here (and I do say that in the full knowledge that you are probaly him, prick)...but, I guess if he had issues, maybe he is better off dead, you know?

Hmm, my compassionate human part is wrestling with my *******, rational part...it's funny.
crylaugh

Lord Knightfa11
I don't really blame anyone, and I understand your disbelief. He was a "prick" online and had been banned before. I took him in and fed and clothed him, i came home from my second job (which i used to feed him) when I found him...

There is going to be a funeral, but its going to be small and inexpensive as he really had no social life or rl friends, and I simply can't afford a large one.

Scythe
I don't really blame anyone, and I understand your disbelief. He was a "prick" online and had been banned before. I took him in and fed and clothed him, i came home from my second job (which i used to feed him) when I found him...

There is going to be a funeral, but its going to be small and inexpensive as he really had no social life or rl friends, and I simply can't afford a large one.

Can you guys set up a PC at the funeral with webcam capabilities so his dear friends on here can attend the ceremony via long distance? I'll send an e-card, give me his e-mail adress. There's isn't a smily left on this earth that can express how I feel...

bogen
Wow, if this is true.
Thats unbelievably sad.
It's pretty rare that something like this happens on KMC from my experience.
But when it does we usually find it hard to believe that someone would take the time to let us, an online community know of one of our members passing unless it was someone who's been here for ages and ages.

Either way, My commiserations for the poor soul, maybe he will find some rest and happiness beyond.

Ax3l
This thread displays the best of the OTF

Impediment
This woman goes into a funeral home to make arrangements for her husband's funeral. She tells the director that she wants her husband to be buried in a dark blue suit.

He asks, "Wouldn't it just be easier to bury him in the black suit that he's wearing?"

But she insists that it must be a blue suit and gives him a blank check to buy one.

When she comes back for the wake, she sees her husband in the coffin and he is wearing a beautiful blue suit. She tells the director how much she loves the suit and asks how much it cost.

He says, "Actually, it didn't cost anything. The funniest thing happened. As soon as you left, another corpse was brought in, this one wearing a blue suit. I noticed that they were about the same size, and asked the other widow if she would mind if her husband were buried in a black suit.

She said that was fine with her.

So... I switched the heads"

RogerRamjet
maybe he got one whiff too much of his...how did you call them? "fecal bag"...well if that's the case then you're initially responsible for his untimely demise for not changing them soon enough!

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Impediment
This woman goes into a funeral home to make arrangements for her husband's funeral. She tells the director that she wants her husband to be buried in a dark blue suit.

He asks, "Wouldn't it just be easier to bury him in the black suit that he's wearing?"

But she insists that it must be a blue suit and gives him a blank check to buy one.

When she comes back for the wake, she sees her husband in the coffin and he is wearing a beautiful blue suit. She tells the director how much she loves the suit and asks how much it cost.

He says, "Actually, it didn't cost anything. The funniest thing happened. As soon as you left, another corpse was brought in, this one wearing a blue suit. I noticed that they were about the same size, and asked the other widow if she would mind if her husband were buried in a black suit.

She said that was fine with her.

So... I switched the heads"

laughcry

Scythe
My god, this f*ck is browsing the forums from beyond the graaave!!!

Mywi
Originally posted by Scythe
My god, this f*ck is browsing the forums from beyond the graaave!!! ha, thats what i call forum addiction

gefallen_engel
hanuts

Mairuzu
thread sucks

dadudemon
I think Scythe is on the pat of correctness. You should setup a webcam at the funeral so those of us here can attend the funeral. This will prove the death and allow people to pay their respects.

Also, we should have Scythe setup a webcam at one of his Concerts so I can see him jam out, because...that...would...be just much more awesome than a make believe funeral.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think Scythe is on the pat of correctness. You should setup a webcam at the funeral so those of us here can attend the funeral. This will prove the death and allow people to pay their respects.

Also, we should have Scythe setup a webcam at one of his Concerts so I can see him jam out, because...that...would...be just much more awesome than a make believe funeral.

Second!

Toku King

If this is true, this is the saddest, most gut-wrenching thing I've ever read, and I grieve for your loss.

But if this is fake, this is the most dickish thing ever done by anyone, and I will beat you with a car door.

Scythe
Originally posted by Mywi
ha, thats what i call forum addiction

Hahaha.

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Second!

Oh my crap! Online concerts, that would be awesome! I'll talk it over who has the best laptop webcam that won't freeze or slowdown like f*ck. Then hope it's not too dark, and I'd totallly do that! We've played live shows before on that site Stickum.com.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Scythe
Oh my crap! Online concerts, that would be awesome! I'll talk it over who has the best laptop webcam that won't freeze or slowdown like f*ck. Then hope it's not too dark, and I'd totallly do that! We've played live shows before on that site Stickum.com.

I would love to see one of those go down. The sound would probably suck (compared to live) but it would certainly be QUITE awesome. AND we would be supporting one of our very KMC own. It's a win win situation, imo.

Scythe
I would love to see one of those go down. The sound would probably suck (compared to live) but it would certainly be QUITE awesome. AND we would be supporting one of our very KMC own. It's a win win situation, imo.

I'll try to set something up.

TRH

Dantalion
We all die sooner or later, just live on with it dude if he really was in a bad way maybe whatever is waiting for us when we die will be a better place where he doesnt have to s*** in a lil bag or sumthin... PEACE!

UKR

Your brother killed himself cause he got banned from some forum?
Biiiiitch, ah you fo' real? Either your brother is a giant doucheknuckle or you're yanking my wank. No more yankie my wankie, the donger need food.

Toku King
Originally posted by UKR
Your brother killed himself cause he got banned from some forum?
Biiiiitch, ah you fo' real? Either your brother is a giant doucheknuckle or you're yanking my wank. No more yankie my wankie, the donger need food.

http://psemek.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/6u6rmae.jpg

UKR
Originally posted by Toku King
http://psemek.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/6u6rmae.jpg

What the f...

BruceSkywalker
drink sprite

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
drink sprite

I dont want to

Impediment
7 Up is beter.

gefallen_engel
7 Up is beter.

mountain dew

Impediment
I heartbeat 7 & 7.

gefallen_engel
I heartbeat beer laughing out loud

Impediment
Heineken is the best!

gefallen_engel
Im more of a bud light kind of girl

Impediment
Originally posted by gefallen_engel

I see Bud Light everyday at work. *blegh* It's like ice water to me. stick out tongue

Have you tried new Bud American Ale? droolio

Ax3l
WAY TO TAKE THE THREAD AWAY FROM THIS GRIEVING SOUL, YOU ****ERS.

Impediment
Originally posted by Ax3l

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/VaderGTFO.jpg

Röland
I know man, what a bunch of dicks in the OTF.

Impediment

Röland
I love you, too. eyes
YOU LOST MY LOVE 10 YEARS AGO!

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by gefallen_engel

Cheap and watered down? biscuits

gefallen_engel
I see Bud Light everyday at work. *blegh* It's like ice water to me. stick out tongue

Have you tried new Bud American Ale? droolio

no I havent

laughing out loud we are arent we?

Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano

hanuts

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano

And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know my beer is taste free?

gefallen_engel
And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know my beer is taste free?
you know, a lot of American beer does taste like crap laughing out loud

The Grey Fox
Is he really dead? If so, I really don't give a crap. Just sayin'.

occultdestroyer
Well, this seems to be the perfect time to tell him that...

I love turtles

carnage52
WAY TO TAKE THE THREAD AWAY FROM THIS GRIEVING SOUL, YOU ****ERS. yeah talking about off topic things on a otf disscusion is unforgiveable.

carnage52

While he annoyed me sometimes and could be a jerk, I truly lament his passing. Goodnight Tim, or as your friends and enemies knew you, Lord Knightfa11. May you live forever in our hearts. joke spam remove topic

Moosey

In a whole line of funny things you've said over the years, that is one of the funniest. laughing

dadudemon
Originally posted by Moosey
In a whole line of funny things you've said over the years, that is one of the funniest. laughing

What the f**k?

Also, I'm eating Dominos Pizza. Quite delicious. big grin

Moosey
What the f**k?

Also, I'm eating Dominos Pizza. Quite delicious. big grin

What the f**k? Yourself.

I'm thrilled. smile

dadudemon
What the f**k? Yourself.

NOU!

:I'm thrilled. smile

Happy Dance

Kelly_Bean
The things people do for attention...rolleyes

Moosey
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
The things people do for attention...rolleyes

*jumps on you and grinds my pelvis into your face*

I know eh?

Happy Dance

Kelly_Bean
*jumps on you and grinds my pelvis into your face*

I know eh?

Happy Dance
Whew, when's the last time you took a shower, Moose?

steverules_2
I'll never forget the time I called LK a hillbilly racoon headed gimp and then told him not to blame KMC but to blame his uncle

Moosey
Whew, when's the last time you took a shower, Moose?

Sho...w....er?

What?

My moose crotch smells? sad

Kelly_Bean
Sho...w....er?

What?

My moose crotch smells? sad
Sadly, yes.
I think that smell will be imbedded into my skin for weeks.

Moosey
Sadly, yes.
I think that smell will be imbedded into my skin for weeks.

If I wash it, can I do that again? I really enjoyed it actually.

Kelly_Bean
If I wash it, can I do that again? I really enjoyed it actually.
N-n......yes.

Moosey
N-n......yes.

YES! Oh man, this is gonna be GREAT! You'll see! When I have a washed groin area, I can be as sexy as the next guy!

I'll be back in a few days. smile

Kelly_Bean
YES! Oh man, this is gonna be GREAT! You'll see! When I have a washed groin area, I can be as sexy as the next guy!

I'll be back in a few days. smile
Okay...I'll just...sit here.

steverules_2
If you sit there for 'a few days' aren't you gonna smell bad without a shower? sly

dadudemon
Originally posted by steverules_2
If you sit there for 'a few days' aren't you gonna smell bad without a shower? sly

She's a female. She most likely has a complete shower and bath accessories in her purse. Trust me.

steverules_2
Mary Poppins sure did teach us alot about the ladies

Quincy

What the hell is wrong with you man? That isn't even the slightest bit of humor.

I hope you choke on your fetal bag. And John Adams still sucks.

steverules_2
I'm like the tin man...I have no heart haw-som

Quincy
I'm like the tin man...I have no heart haw-som

Do you like the house of pain?

Kelly_Bean
Erm..no.
I'm....sitting in my bathtub! awesome

steverules_2
Originally posted by Quincy
Do you like the house of pain?

House of pain? confused

Erm..no.

Sitting in a bathtub with a computer...interesting hmm

dadudemon
House of pain? confused

Iphone?

Kelly_Bean
House of pain? confused

Hehe! I know, right?

steverules_2
Hehe! I know, right?

lol I'm gonna be watching the news some time this week and something tells me I'm gonna be seeing a report on a girl who died in the bathtub with a computer stick out tongue

Iphone?

Is that what your buying me for my birthday? aweawe

dadudemon
Is that what your buying me for my birthday? aweawe

Yes. big grin

NOT! mad

Moosey
Erm..no.

Then you're going to be all wrinkly and I'm not going to want to rub my crotch in your face. nono

Kosta
MOOSE!

carnage52
Then you're going to be all wrinkly and I'm not going to want to rub my crotch in your face. nono quoted for awesomeness.

Quincy
House of pain? confused

Guess not then. I thought you might be when you said "I'm like the tin man, i have no heart" because its one of the lines from a song.

steverules_2
Oh right, guess it was just a coincidence

Mairuzu
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/influence30000/unforgivable.jpg

Moosey
Originally posted by Kosta
MOOSE!

Kosta-rella! smile

Lord Knightfa11
What in the **** is this shit? I never posted this shit?

Lord Knightfa11
going 2 kill my smartass bro.

Quincy
You suck man.

Lord Knightfa11
srry m8 in the begining of this account me and my bro shared a computor so he knows this password. not 4 long, dumbass.

Impediment
I hope you die. Seriously.

Lord Knightfa11
I hope you die. Seriously. y? i thought we were mates, dude.

the.kenzo
Blah blah blah blah, lie about dying on the internet, want to come back to KMC so you say your brother hacked your account, etc. etc.

Zalindrana
... Your story COULD be true.

However you have to understand the views of everyone else on this thread. Many possibly figure you did that so you personally can get attention and when you saw peoples reactions saying "what a load of bull"... pretty much.. you bailed on that idea and said your bro was messing with your account. Either it is true and your bro is a D**k or you made it all up and your truely pathetic as many of this Forum believe.

Quincy
There is no coming back from this knightfa11.

Everyone is going to remember this about you dude.

You are weak sauce.

Zalindrana
lol he called you Weak Sauce. thats just great.

Lord Knightfa11
edit

Lord Knightfa11
There is no coming back from this knightfa11.

Everyone is going to remember this about you dude.

You are weak sauce. no u.

Röland
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/7922/fakedeathadvicedogim1.jpg

Lord Knightfa11

Röland
lolololol was that made specifically for me? I'm touched.

Anyway mai story is true believe it or not, frankly, reading back on this, I'm disappointed at the number of people who actually showed any concern. YAH IT WUZ LULZ

In b4 "whistled for a cab".

Peach
"My brother got into my account and posted it" is the oldest story in the book. At least come up with an excuse that's somewhat original.

Lord Knightfa11
i mean srsly i understand you guys thinking i pulled a jack Bauer but i'm upset that nobody seemed to even care :..(

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Peach
"My brother got into my account and posted it" is the oldest story in the book. At least come up with an excuse that's somewhat original. Well then I would be lying, my dear.

Quincy
In what way did you pull a Jack Bauer?

I know Jack Bauer.

And you my friend are no ****ing Jack Bauer.

Zalindrana
lol

Crap what was that from? that same line was used in a movie. >.< Crap! tip of the tongue!

Lord Knightfa11
In what way did you pull a Jack Bauer.

I know Jack Bauer.

And you my friend are no ****ing Jack Bauer. I'm not your freind, and i was referring to how jack Bauer is always faking his death.

And Jack Bauer is a fictional character so you couldn't possibly know him.

Thank you.

Impediment
I seriously hope that you die a horrific death.

Seriously.

No kidding.

I will pray to Jehovah, even though I'm an atheist, that you get into a car crash, slide under a gasoline truck, and taste your own blood before you die. Seriously.

Die. Please.

Lord Knightfa11
that's nice of you. Anything else related to internet people that you don't know you want to get homicidally crazed about?

Quincy
I'm not your freind, and i was referring to how jack Bauer is always faking his death.

And Jack Bauer is a fictional character so you couldn't possibly know him.

Thank you.

Jack Bauer has once faked his own death.

And it had nothing to do with getting attention on the internet.

and it had nothing to do with a ****ing fecal bag

and it was kickass

Rogue Jedi
Sands....hourglass......all that

Lord Knightfa11
Jack Bauer has once faked his own death.

And it had nothing to do with getting attention on the internet.

and it had nothing to do with a ****ing fecal bag

and it was kickass That's what she said.

Impediment
that's nice of you. Anything else related to internet people that you don't know you want to get homicidally crazed about?

Yo mama so fat she plays Pool with the Planets.

Lord Knightfa11
leave her out of this!

Quincy
Yo mama so ugly her mom had to be drunk to breast feed her

Impediment
Yo mama so fat her nickname is "DAMN!"

Lord Knightfa11
Fine. Yo momma's so fat I can slap her thigh and ride the wave to her belly button.

Scarlet Fox
wow... i just read this... its kinda pathetic.... its also hard to feel sympathy for someone you dont really know even if you have been talking to them on a forum for a long time.... Its possibly the same feeling as one of your favorite books falling in a fire... Its just words.

Scarlet Fox
Wow the Yo Mama jokes you guys are saying are kind of old...

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
wow... i just read this... its kinda pathetic.... its also hard to feel sympathy for someone you dont really know even if you have been talking to them on a forum for a long time.... Its possibly the same feeling as one of your favorite books falling in a fire... Its just words. i think i'd cry if my Lotr box collection signed by my great grandparents who passed away last year fell in the fire.

occultdestroyer
Hey wait a minute I thought you died??

Lord Knightfa11
Wow the Yo Mama jokes you guys are saying are kind of old... Yo mama jokes are generally very old.

How about this?

Yo momma's like Geico, so easy a caveman could do it.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Hey wait a minute I thought you died?? that wasn't me. That was my idiot douchefag ****er of a brother.

Quincy
i think i'd cry if my Lotr box collection signed by my great grandparents who passed away last year fell in the fire.

did they also have fecal bags?

Lord Knightfa11
did they also have fecal bags? no u.

Quincy
You're so smart Knightfa11

Scarlet Fox
i think i'd cry if my Lotr box collection signed by my great grandparents who passed away last year fell in the fire.

Well honestly thats diffrent. It carrys Centimental value... I thinks thats how you spell it ^_^

Tehre Ocne Was A Lday Form A Curntoy Out Wset Who Awyals Sokpe of Hpapy Tighns.

Röland
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Hey wait a minute I thought you died??
Then Lord Knightfall was a zombie.

Lord Knightfa11
You're so smart Knightfa11
ty, <3

the.kenzo
Well honestly thats diffrent. It carrys Centimental value... I thinks thats how you spell it ^_^

Tehre Ocne Was A Lday Form A Curntoy Out Wset Who Awyals Sokpe of Hpapy Tighns.

Sentimental

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by the.kenzo
Sentimental luv ur sig. showed it to my little sister who's a big fan of curious george. And she cried....

Scarlet Fox
Ty Kenzo! ^_^

Kelly_Bean
Then you're going to be all wrinkly and I'm not going to want to rub my crotch in your face. nono
Fine then, don't!

ThunderGodEneru
Removed.

Rogue Jedi
bewbz

Lord Knightfa11
It's always good to know you are loved. and what, pray tell, did i ever do to you or anyone else?

Lord Knightfa11
that's kind of depressing to see how malevolent and cruel people will get just because someone's a bit of a troll sometimes. I never did anything to you or anybody. I have no idea why you all hate me so badly, i was nothing but freindly with you two.

Lord Knightfa11
yo RJ, hit me with some good times.

Rogue Jedi
f8k_U8xvNMc

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
f8k_U8xvNMc

lololol m8 ty.

Nice sig/avvy combo btw.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
f8k_U8xvNMc

good times was a great show

Captain REX
So... was this just a bid for attention or...?

Barker
tl;dr

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Captain REX
So... was this just a bid for attention or...? No, I am extremely sorry for this thread, and while it seems like the "cliched excuse" as someone pointed out, it was made by my brother while i was out of town.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Captain REX
for attention

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>