Child Psychi Molesting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Heat_Vision
When I was about nine or ten years old my grandfather who was a Navy pilot died. I remmeber being pulled out of class in elementary school and talking to someone who I think was my principle or teacher and my father in an outdoor hallway. Next thing I know the lady knelt down while I cryed uncontrrolably on her shoulder. From that day forward it seemed as if I walked pass the gates of Hell without even knowing. It took most of my natural life to put it all togethor but from stories made purely by character it would seem as though my grandfather invested a good sum of money into me. When he passed on my family moved from Gretna, Louisiana which was a place I have always loved to one location and another finally arriving in Galveston, Tx. {10 year old boy - Grandfather = Parent$} Ever sence then I've had to fight to keep what little remains of my psychi from my family. Wether they bring me into isolation and start leading me in a completely opposite direction than I was going in for thier own humor or amusment. Mostly just out of pure benefit. My father eventually built a big house with my mother's father's money, which was great except as a young adult I didn't know how to take advantage of it espescially living out in a summer vacation home area where there were few people my age. My father was an artist and a carpenter. Apparently he believed that skill and a high tolerance to deprivation was all a son needs. No other guidance what so ever. Aside from doing chores around the shop for him I was on my own. No advice, no communication, and no discipline except for fear. Fear and respect of him was always key. No matter how blatently he manipulated me in front of my family and friends for his own success I was never fully aware. To this day my family has had me so mixed up you could almost convince me I'm either retarded, homosexual, insane, or a bastard that never was. Then I was in a motorcycle accident. That's when the shit hit the fan. Buying a pistol when I could see all of this coming to a climax was the only thing that kept me alive long enough to tell my story before I just dissapeared. Now lets talk about
Culture, Style, and the Digital Era
Always be prepared. You might just figure out what is really going on...
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u52/Battletard/pirate.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
I don't think it counts as molestation if you do it with psychic powers. Sadly the law has yet to catch up with purely fictional concepts.

bogen
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I don't think it counts as molestation if you do it with psychic powers. Sadly the law has yet to catch up with purely fictional concepts.

lool

Grand-Moff-Gav
Did he say he was psychic I thought he meant psyche? I don't really understand want he is saying but I thought he meant he was having a long-going mental break breakdown and is about to kill his parents...

bogen
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
Did he say he was psychic I thought he meant psyche? I don't really understand want he is saying but I thought he meant he was having a long-going mental break breakdown and is about to kill his parents...

I think he feels he's been attacked and manipulated through the use of psychic powers all these years and is about to snap.
I dunno. It's not exactly the best structured narrative.

Martian_mind
I think his dad molested him via telekinesis......or something.

Grand-Moff-Gav
I'm almost certain he means that his parents have mentally abused him and he is terming that "psyche abuse. He just spelled it wrong...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I think his dad molested him via telekinesis......or something.

Via telekinesis? Telekinesis as in the ability to move things with one's mind? May god have mercy on that boyhole of his.

Grand-Moff-Gav
It's not very nice to mock people who reach out over the net for help.

Heat_Vision
The internet now comes in Psych-e Saving flavor:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u52/Battletard/a5cbf96b4f.gif

jaden101
It really bugs me that people blame their shit lives on what their parents did or didn't do for them when they were a child. Grow a pair, take some personal responsibility and get on with your life instead of pinning the blame on your parents. And don't bother looking for the answers in a psychiatrists office because they're far more interested in prolonging your "mental illness" in order to fleece you out of more money.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by jaden101
It really bugs me that people blame their shit lives on what their parents did or didn't do for them when they were a child. Grow a pair, take some personal responsibility and get on with your life instead of pinning the blame on your parents. And don't bother looking for the answers in a psychiatrists office because they're far more interested in prolonging your "mental illness" in order to fleece you out of more money.

Yees...because no parents abuse/neglect/mistreat their children.

Bardock42

I would hope he means that people, even if they have been mistreated, should try to move on, and better their lives by their own means, since just lamenting their childhood, as bad as it may have been, won't improve their future.

Of course it's not always that easy, and his choice of words, may have been a tad offensive.

jaden101

Did i ever deny it happening?...No...but this example is exactly what i'm referring to..."my dad didn't speak to me when i was a kid so i'm using that as an excuse for being a failure at life"

It's pathetic...and it deminishes the people who have genuinely suffered horrendous abuse as children

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by jaden101
Did i ever deny it happening?...No...but this example is exactly what i'm referring to..."my dad didn't speak to me when i was a kid so i'm using that as an excuse for being a failure at life"

It's pathetic...and it deminishes the people who have genuinely suffered horrendous abuse as children

How highly you regard yourself that you think you have a right to judge these people- how dare you.

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Bardock42
I would hope he means that people, even if they have been mistreated, should try to move on, and better their lives by their own means, since just lamenting their childhood, as bad as it may have been, won't improve their future.

Of course it's not always that easy, and his choice of words, may have been a tad offensive.

Not always easy... but usually the best thing to do. Lamenting past problems won't do a thing, but learning from past problems and growing from them will improve one's life quite a bit.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC
Not always easy... but usually the best thing to do. Lamenting past problems won't do a thing, but learning from past problems and growing from them will improve one's life quite a bit.

It is very easy to say these things, totally different to put them into practice. Also, lets not diminish the subconscious effect parenting (good or bad) has on kids for the rest of their lives.

THE JLRTENJAC
It is very easy to say these things, totally different to put them into practice. Also, lets not diminish the subconscious effect parenting (good or bad) has on kids for the rest of their lives.

Never said it was easy, but atleast trying to learn from it is far beter than lamenting it your entire life.

and also, those who just look back on these instances and lament them (even if it is simply privately) have a far higher chance to decide that commiting suicide is the only way out than those who try to come out of it and rise above it.

It comes right down to your outlook on life: if you believe that your life is as bad as it can be and there is no way to improve it, you are more likely to look at suicide as a means of escape, whearas if you truly believe that you can improve your lot in life you are not so likely.

jaden101
How highly you regard yourself that you think you have a right to judge these people- how dare you.

Well there you go...I dare to...and better than that...I'm right.

Heat_Vision
You have to figure out your past before you can move on from it. I say grow a pair and dig deeper.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u52/Battletard/digging.jpg

jaden101
I don't have any need to find someone else to blame for any of my failings past or present. It's merely trying to pin the blame on someone else for everything that has or will go wrong in life. What's the point?...Just get on with it. Define yourself as a person rather than trying to have it set in stone by the actions of someone else. In other words, if you don't like your life then get off your ass and do something about it. You can't change what's happened in the past, good or bad so why bother giving it any time at all. Why bother letting past troubles take over anymore of your life?

Heat_Vision
You just stated everything I've done as if I didn't do it. Live your life how you want and I'll live mine. I made myself just like I'm sure you made yourself. I don't hate you.

Call it a breath of fresh air into a suffocating corpse of culture.

jaden101
Fresh air aint doing no corpse any good.

Heat_Vision
Teh internetz is fun..

tom_servo
I don't understand.. is he quoting something? Or is this just something that he believed happened because of a traumatic event?

Syren
It's quite clearly a sock nahuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.