Crisis on Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
Nods to...I can't remember his name. You know who I'm talking about, that guy who made the thread that also had Imperiex in it...damned shit memory.

Anyways, this is the *classic* MU, not "current" (in my experience I will hate any depiction or era of the MU that isn't classic). Thor is classic Thor, the Hulk is Professor Hulk (Savage is more standard but I figure the Marvel team could use another big brain), nobody is dead/depowered/having different powers from normal, etc. One can also assume characters to be at their best even outside of what's classic, EG Quicksilver has the Isotope-E thing, so he can reach a dozen X sound (I think) instead of only several. But nobody is allowed to go up to cosmic level unless that's where they're usually at (or unless they're still no higher than skyfather class) because it might make the fight unfair. Thor and SS still have time travel and so does everyone else still have all the powers they ever used to. Also, characters can have some power-up items, like Thor's power belt, power gauntlets, and Warrior Madness (if necessary).

This is the entire Marvel Universe BUT anyone who is above sky father level. Odin is classic Odin and the Asgardians are at their highest Silver Age level (I heard they were a lot higher on the cosmic food chain in those days. Also, I heard that very early on, Thor was the most powerful guy in the universe, and he > the Hulk). I am not saying Odin is automatically involved, as he usually doesn't get into fights that way, IIRC.

So anyways, the Anti-Monitor has all his machinery and has been destroying parallel Marvel Universes since the beginning of time. Eventually only the 616 universe is still left. Marvel's cosmic pantheon has sworn an Oath of Plot Nonsense (meaning for no logical reason whatsoever) not to interfere. The Marvel heroes get some prep time, maybe as much as the pre Crisis DC heroes did. If that's not enough then they can have some more.

Thanos or Doctor Doom isn't allowed to go and get omnipotence-granting items or steal cosmic guys' powers.

Can the Marvel heroes do it? How will the plot play out compared to how it did in DC? I once saw this idea on that CBUB forum but I hated it because the guy who wrote it made all the characters really really gay, the writing was stupid and melodramatic, and a whole bunch of shit didn't make any sense. Please don't ask, it was one of the worst stories I've ever read.

Enyalus
...Yeah, Marvel has, literally trans-infinite multiverses (Source: Infinity Abyss), and AM gets stronger with each universe he destroys...and he's been doing this since the beginning of time...And no cosmic beings allowed. And no power stealing.

Yikes.

MU goes down hard.

supremthor
Originally posted by Enyalus
...Yeah, Marvel has, literally trans-infinite multiverses (Source: Infinity Abyss), and AM gets stronger with each universe he destroys...and he's been doing this since the beginning of time...And no cosmic beings allowed. And no power stealing.

Yikes.

MU goes down hard.

doh your rite

UKR
Originally posted by supremthor
doh your rite

K, nevermind that, just assume he's as powerful as he was in COIE, if that'll make it fairer.

Bouboumaster
Marvel stop them.

The big brains puts they're minds together and figure something to stop it.

And nothing would be impossible when you put Thanos, Richards, Doom, Pym, Cho, Stark, Banner, Grandmaster, etc., in the same room.

UKR
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Marvel stop them.

And nothing would be impossible when you put Thanos, Richards, Doom, Pym, Cho, Stark, Banner, Grandmaster, etc., in the same room.

Not "them". This is just the Anti-Monitor, no Imperiex involved. It's just "Crisis" but in the MU instead of the DCU.

shokosugi
Originally posted by Enyalus

Yikes.

MU goes down hard.

holy crap i agree with Enyalus for once.

shokosugi
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Marvel stop them.

This is the funniest and dumbest comment of ALL TIME sorry Boubo!! laughing laughing laughing

"they're going to figure out something to stop it" laughing

UKR
Originally posted by shokosugi
This is the funniest and dumbest comment of ALL TIME sorry Boubo!! laughing laughing laughing

"they're going to figure out something to stop it" laughing

Why aren't people noticing what I said??? No Imperiex, and AM's only at COIE levels.

Enyalus
Originally posted by shokosugi
holy crap i agree with Enyalus for once.

Oh hell no you don't. I completely retract any and all statements which you agree with, unless they be "Enyalus is awesome," "Enyalus is always correct," or "Enyalus is well endowed." All of which are absolutely true.

Enyalus
Originally posted by UKR
Why aren't people noticing what I said??? No Imperiex, and AM's only at COIE levels.

COIE level AM is his strongest incarnation.

shokosugi
laughing laughing

UKR
I thought people were assuming he was at the level of having eaten infinite universes because the MU has infinite parallel universes, and so he'd be much more powerful than in COIE. At least, that's what I've read so far.

Bentley
OP said Thanos and Doom cannot get omnipotence. But Reed Richards can and has. UN against the Anti-monitor. shifty

Mr Master
Originally posted by Bentley

OP said Thanos and Doom cannot get omnipotence.
But Reed Richards can and has. UN against the Anti-monitor. shifty
Reed's mind is Omniversal. smile

That may sound funny but it's true,
the Alien Entity used Reed's mind as a guide to create a new Marvelverse.

Meh, even an alternate Reed (1720) has tech to crack the Omniverse,
heck, alternate Reed (9997) became the Eternity of said reality,
bah,
616 Reed > any alternate
616 Reed outsmarted the Time Variance Authority (omniversal jurisdiction)
616 Reed tricked Marvel's Lucifer,
616 Reed has tech to scour the MultiverseS,
616 Reed's tech turned Galactus into a human being,
616 Reed coordinated/manipulated the death of 616 Galactus,
616 Reed can acquire the UN in less than a day,
in fact, Reed gave himself & the FF their powers,
oh, and best of all, Reed defeated Doom in a chess game. laughing out loud

iceman24567
Intelligence wise Am > Reed no expression

Bentley
Originally posted by iceman24567
Intelligence wise Am > Reed no expression

Doesn't matter, Reed would outsmart him. wink

skygunner41
THE ultimate plot device char FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.