If you had to guess, what's the next movie they'll make?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m.ramius
So what's the next Hellboy or Watchmen? Which book/character do you think there will be a movie about? Not a DC or Marvel character but something from one of the other publishers.

I know there's talk of a Y: The Last Man movie so we'll see how that turns out.

kgkg
Originally posted by m.ramius
So what's the next Hellboy or Watchmen? Which book/character do you think there will be a movie about? Not a DC or Marvel character but something from one of the other publishers. Watchmen is DC and Hellboy is DC reject

m.ramius
I know...

Maybe I didn't word my question correctly.

Which book or character, that isn't a DC or Marvel book or character, do you think will be made into a movie next?

I'm Bran
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=43

Galan007
Originally posted by I'm Bran
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=43 They'll never make a movie about a KMC forum. Sorry, but it just won't happen. Fanboy. ermm

willRules
Comic Movie forum.....

Raoul
Originally posted by Galan007
They'll never make a movie about a KMC forum. Sorry, but it just won't happen. Fanboy. ermm

well, that means YOU won't be involved... uhuh

tjcoady
Originally posted by Galan007
They'll never make a movie about a KMC forum. Sorry, but it just won't happen. Fanboy. ermm

I think this was the hardest I've ever laughed at a comment on this forum.

willRules
Originally posted by Raoul
well, that means YOU won't be involved... uhuh

If I can find where I left my heels and wig, can I be the leading lady? I'll haveta shave off the beard I suppose.... curlers

Kazenji
Originally posted by kgkg
and Hellboy is DC reject

Only because the directors of DC did'nt like the idea involving Hell which i find weird because they're okay with Etrigan a demon from hell.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Kazenji
Only because the directors of DC did'nt like the idea involving Hell which i find weird because they're okay with Etrigan a demon from hell.

Huh?

What are you talking about? Hellboy never had anything to do with DC- they couldn't reject it because they never owned the property.

Symmetric Chaos
nvm

Digi
Originally posted by I'm Bran
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=43

Right right. Proper forums are generally good to use. He's new though. So moving, but minus the normal sarcastic 313-ish comment.

Kazenji
Originally posted by tjcoady
Huh?

What are you talking about? Hellboy never had anything to do with DC- they couldn't reject it because they never owned the property.

Well the concept of Hellboy was pitched to DC comics but of course they rejected him their loss now.

super pr*xy
wild c.a.t.s. from image or something..

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by kgkg
Watchmen is DC and Hellboy is DC reject

Hellboy is Darkhorse.

Well, They're already making Namor, Black Panther and Luke Cage, so, they will make anything and i expect, as long as the comic flicks continue to make money they will try anything. It's very hard to say what the next big unannounced movie will be.

I think the next big surprise will come from Indie Comics and Anime. As long as the Walking dead makes money, i'm sure we will see a preacher movie. With Akira, Cowboy Bebop and Battle Angel getting a movie adaptation i'm sure we will eventually see other classics such as, Fist of the North Star, Ninja Scroll and Lensman turned into movies.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Kazenji
Well the concept of Hellboy was pitched to DC comics but of course they rejected him their loss now.

It wasn't so much that they rejected Mignola but they had stipulations that Mignola thought would compromise the character. I find it kind of funny today. Mignola originally decided to turn down DC because he didn't want to sissify Hellboy but it was ok to sissify Hellboy after it became a success. Did you ever see some of the story boards and conceptual art for that planned Hellboy cartoon series? It was atrocious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.