Cyborg Superman vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Who takes it?

I'm Bran
Meh, been done before

id369
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Meh, been done before

No fortress of solitude this time around. Neutral Ground.

kgkg
Surfer

skygunner41
Cyborg.

Avlon
Borg ftw.

Kris Blaze
Can Henshaw reform if there are no metals/technology around?

Say, if they fought in the blackness of space.

I'm Bran
You... no

Jynocidus
Surfer wins.

Avlon
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Can Henshaw reform if there are no metals/technology around?

Say, if they fought in the blackness of space.

Like this? wink

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3665/1ln6kq2.th.jpghttp://img515.imageshack.us/img515/234/2nb6ic8.th.jpg

Eat your heart out WWH. smile

Kris Blaze
How does he fare against Telepathy?

I remember when Superman vibrated him apart or something, seemed like a KO.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Avlon
Like this? wink

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3665/1ln6kq2.th.jpghttp://img515.imageshack.us/img515/234/2nb6ic8.th.jpg

Eat your heart out WWH. smile that wasn't reforming from nothing

that was more repairing himself on the fly

I don't think Henshaw can reform if there isn't suitable material around...I remember in an issue where his head was floating in space

Avlon
How does he fare against Telepathy?

Can't say I've even seen it work on him or even attempted, but I would imagine that a kryptonian mind + machine would put make most telepaths have fits.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/704/adventuresofsuperman468lh8.th.jpg and http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8392/greenlanternv4012page07hb4.th.jpg

Plus it seems Henshaw understands TP and mind control quite well himself.

I remember when Superman vibrated him apart or something, seemed like a KO.

Early Henshaw and all he did was beam his mind onto an adapter he placed on Doomday. He never tried to reform in that instance.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Silver Surfer

Avlon
Originally posted by Starscream M
that wasn't reforming from nothing

that was more repairing himself on the fly

I don't think Henshaw can reform if there isn't suitable material around...I remember in an issue where his head was floating in space

Most characters can't reform completely from nothing. Just showing that he can reform his own body from his own mass nearly instantly if he chooses.

Kris Blaze
Well, Surfer could use telepathy.

Avlon
Henshaw can use a gun. SS has been KO'd by a laser rifle.

TP has never been shown to work, and SS can't mindrape.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cyborg Superman has nothing in his arsenal that can harm Norrin to my knowledge, while Norrin can do everything from opening up a black hole in Cyborg Superman head or transmuting his entire physical into dust etc.

If his spirit can survive that, then great, still counts as a win for Norrin.

Rage.Of.Olympus

When has Silver Surfer been knocked out by a laser rifle?

I find it hard to believe that, that can happen when he can effortlessly survive in a black hole, take blows from beings like Aegis etc. and live, destroy planets with on a whim etc.

Silver Surfer, has shown vast mental abilities before, him being able to mind rape shouldn't be surprising.

Kris Blaze

I haven't seen any attempts.

Starscream M
Most characters can't reform completely from nothing. Just showing that he can reform his own body from his own mass nearly instantly if he chooses. yeah I know. I think kris blaze was asking whether Cyborg could reform from nothing though.

Avlon
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Cyborg Superman has nothing in his arsenal that can harm Norrin to my knowledge, while Norrin can do everything from opening up a black hole in Cyborg Superman head or transmuting his entire physical into dust etc.

He has plenty, especially with his adaptable abilities, healing, and Surfers level of PC which Henshaw has laughed at.

If his spirit can survive that, then great, still counts as a win for Norrin.

Henshaw has beaten top and mid tiers with ridiculous ease on many occasions.

Avlon
yeah I know. I think kris blaze was asking whether Cyborg could reform from nothing though.

Henshaw can't from from nothing...then again, neither can SS.

Adding to that SS can't heal/reform like Henshaw can either.

Kris Blaze

I don't know if you saw it, but I replied.

I haven't seen telepathy attempted at him.

Starscream M

Adding to that SS can't heal/reform like Henshaw can either. agreed

couldn't Surfer matter manipulate Henshaw though...not that he is likely to use that option but still would like to know how viable

but then prob no one has tried that on henshaw

Rage.Of.Olympus
He has plenty, especially with his adaptable abilities, healing, and Surfers level of PC which Henshaw has laughed at.

Henshaw has beaten top and mid tiers with ridiculous ease on many occasions.

He has plenty?

Name a few? Please.

Adaptability mean's nothing, when facing an opponent who can rip him apart.

What's healing going to do, when every molecule of his body would be erased.

When has Henshaw every fought a being of Silver Surfer's level of Cosmic Power.

That is ridiculous. Silver Surfer, can use his molecular manipulation, to erase every molecule of Henshaw out of existence on a whim.

Henshaw has beaten top and mid tiers, and your point would be?

Silver Surfer, can erase planets on a whim, that is beyond Earth Bound top tiers.

Henshaw isn't even a physical match for Superman from what I have seen.

Starscream M

Henshaw has beaten top and mid tiers with ridiculous ease on many occasions. he's also proven to be no match for a healthy Superman for some reason

Rage.Of.Olympus

Silver Surfer, has healed beings other than himself who were on the verge of death before.

I replied to two of your posts on the first page. I think you missed it.

Avlon
When has Silver Surfer been knocked out by a laser rifle?

I find it hard to believe that, that can happen when he can effortlessly survive in a black hole, take blows from beings like Aegis etc. and live, destroy planets with on a whim etc.

Silver Surfer, has shown vast mental abilities before, him being able to mind rape shouldn't be surprising.

If you're going to attempt to debate. Please know about both characters.

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/5196/silversurfer198801523enur9.th.jpg

Silver Surfer, has healed beings other than himself who were on the verge of death before.

That's nice... still doesn't have the ability to do it to himself like Henshaw can...

Starscream M
He has plenty?

Name a few? Please.

That is ridiculous. Silver Surfer, can use his molecular manipulation, to erase every molecule of Henshaw out of existence on a whim.

Silver Surfer, can erase planets on a whim, that is beyond Earth Bound top tiers. when has Surfer ever demonstrated this level of matter manipulation (ie erasing planets?)

Avlon
he's also proven to be no match for a healthy Superman for some reason

Most characters aren't. Superman's beaten Thor as well...who SS hasn't been able to beat yet.

Supes and Henshaw have been able to KO each other...so it's no big deal anyway.

Avlon
He has plenty?

Name a few? Please.

Silver Surfer, can erase planets on a whim, that is beyond Earth Bound top tiers.

Henshaw isn't even a physical match for Superman from what I have seen.

This is laughable SS fanboyism, and I have created a Henshaw respect thread. It's quite safe to say that I'm VERY familiar with both characters.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If you're going to attempt to debate. Please know about both characters.

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/5196/silversurfer198801523enur9.th.jpg

That's nice... still doesn't have the ability to do it to himself like Henshaw can...

Wow....

What happened in that issue?

I know that there must be context that you are leaving out, for example Norrin could have been weakened etc. because if not, that would be his lowest showing in his entire history.

Better yet, tell the issue number so I can read it.

If it's simply a normal blaster, than it's obvious PIS. He has survived blows from Galactus level beings, planetary destruction, harmlessly survived in black holes.

That's like Lex Luthor one shotting a sun dipped Superman as a regular human. Completely undermining the character's power set.

What makes you think Norrin can't heal himself. He has proven vast matter manipulation etc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is laughable SS fanboyism, and I have created a Henshaw respect thread. It's quite safe to say that I'm VERY familiar with both characters.

Fanboyism?

Silver Surfer, destroyed an entire planet to simply prove a point before.

He has shown vast matter manipulation to the point, where he has erased, solar system spanning armadas in seconds etc.

You act as if I'm making this up.

Rage.Of.Olympus
when has Surfer ever demonstrated this level of matter manipulation (ie erasing planets?)

In annihilation etc.

Avlon
Wow....

What happened in that issue?

A lot.

I know that there must be context that you are leaving out, for example Norrin could have been weakened etc. because if not, that would be his lowest showing in his entire history.

He wasn't weakened....

Better yet, tell the issue number so I can read it.

It should be in the title of the scan.

If it's simply a normal blaster, than it's obvious PIS. He has survived blows from Galactus level beings, planetary destruction, harmlessly survived in black holes.

Funny, so has Henshaw...but you want to go by lows vs highs. SS has a worse low as you have seen.

That's like Lex Luthor one shotting a sun dipped Superman as a regular human. Completely undermining the character's power set.

Like you're doing with Henshaw...

What makes you think Norrin can't heal himself. He has proven vast matter manipulation etc.

If you are asking this question, it's safe that you have no kind of proof. 30+ years should be enough to provide lots of scans showing this type of things. Henshaws healing is far superior to Surfers. There isn't even a debate there.

Jynocidus
Surfer wins.

Kris Blaze
Cyborg looks like he probably takes it.

I haven't seen any telepathic attempts made against him.

Avlon
I don't know if you saw it, but I replied.

I haven't seen telepathy attempted at him.

Can't say I have either. So it's a moot argument for that reason.

Henshaw has shown more mindrape ability than SS strangely enough.

Naija boy
OK take it easy people. Statements that SS cant heal himself are just false SS can certainly heal himself from very bad states. As he does here.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/SilverSurfertakesdirecthitfromGa-2.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/SilverSurfertakesrecoversfromdir-2.jpg

Kris Blaze
Can't say I have either. So it's a moot argument for that reason.

"mindrape"

We can't assume that characters who've shown no resistance to telepathy are immune or resistant to it.

Avlon
"mindrape"

We can't assume that characters who've shown no resistance to telepathy are immune or resistant to it.

We also can't assume that they are susceptible to it.

As stated, Henshaw has actually shown more ability to mindrape than SS has, especially in the herald level foe category.

Mindset
Are you talking about the noncanon crossover?

Rage.Of.Olympus
He wasn't weakened....

If he wasn't weakened and that's a regular blaster, you don't think that's PIS, at all.

If you don't then just let's just end this discussion, as that would mean you are greatly underestimating Silver Surfer.

Originally posted by Avlon It should be in the title of the scan.

It's not.

Originally posted by Avlon Funny, so has Henshaw...but you want to go by lows vs highs. SS has a worse low as you have seen.

You actually spew that garbage and call me a fanboy?

He has survived blows from Galactus level beings, planetary destruction, harmlessly survived in black holes.

When has Henshaw, ever, EVER, survived a blow from a being at Galactus' level or close?

When has Henshaw ever, EVER, demonstrated, power sufficient for planetary destruction on a whim?

When has Henshaw ever, ever, EVER, survived in an environment or power equal to that of a black hole, if he can't even go toe to toe with Clark?

Originally posted by Avlon Like you're doing with Henshaw...

What?

Henshaw has never shown the abilities necessary, to take down Silver Surfer.

Going by that scan alone, then yes, Henshaw and anyone else with a lazer can knock out this cosmic level being.

Really, what issue was this in, because I really want to read it, and see the context for myself. Context change the value and meaning of a scan greatly.

Originally posted by Avlon If you are asking this question, it's safe that you have no kind of proof. 30+ years should be enough to provide lots of scans showing this type of things. Henshaws healing is far superior to Surfers. There isn't even a debate there.

I'm a bit confused here, sorry.

Do you mean, I have no proof of Norrin ever healing himself or someone?

He has healed himself and others on multiple occasions.

Henshaw can rebuild himself from nothing, so yes his healing is superior to Norrin's to a certain degree (So it could be debatable).

Did I ever say otherwise?

confused

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Mindset
Are you talking about the noncanon crossover?

Is that what he is referring to?

tjcoady
Even deep space has subatomic, metallic particles zooming around. Tiny, tiny ones, but they're there. Literary example: ever read "Life, the Universe, and Everything?"

If Henshaw is as powerful as everyone makes him out to be, then he could reform even if they fought in "the blackness of space."

Although I really don't think he's as powerful as everyone seems to think he is. Superman, Kara, and Power Girl beat him with nothing more than punches.

Kris Blaze
We also can't assume that they are susceptible to it.

As stated, Henshaw has actually shown more ability to mindrape than SS has, especially in the herald level foe category.

"mindrape"

And yes we can. Otherwise it would be like assuming that energy blasts wouldn't work on a person, simply because they've never been attacked with any.

Naija boy

Proof of this?

Avlon
He wasn't weakened....

If he wasn't weakened and that's a regular blaster, you don't think that's PIS, at all.

If you don't then just let's just end this discussion, as that would mean you are greatly underestimating Silver Surfer.

It should be in the title of the scan.

It's not.

Funny, so has Henshaw...but you want to go by lows vs highs. SS has a worse low as you have seen.

He has survived blows from Galactus level beings, planetary destruction, harmlessly survived in black holes.

When has Henshaw, ever, ever, EVER, survived a blow from a being at Galactus' level or close?

When has Henshaw ever, ever, EVER, demonstrated, power sufficient for planetary destruction on a whim?

When has Henshaw ever, ever, EVER, survived in an environment or power equal to that of a black hole, if he can't even go toe to toe with Clark?

Like you're doing with Henshaw...

What?

Going by that scan alone, then yes, Henshaw and anyone else with a lazer can knock out this cosmic level being.

Really, what issue was this in, because I really want to read it, and see the context for myself. Context change the value and meaning of a scan greatly.

If you are asking this question, it's safe that you have no kind of proof. 30+ years should be enough to provide lots of scans showing this type of things. Henshaws healing is far superior to Surfers. There isn't even a debate there.

Henshaw can rebuild himself from nothing, so yes his healing is superior to Norrin's to a degree.

Did I ever say otherwise?

confused

Use quotes. This is a mess to read through.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh my bad.

I umm, bolded your statements. I'll try and edit the post.

Avlon
"mindrape"

And yes we can. Otherwise it would be like assuming that energy blasts wouldn't work on a person, simply because they've never been attacked with any.

You can try and show an example and base a theory on it which is fine.

I'd like to see it considering that

* mindraping cyborgs and kryptonians are notoriosly difficult especially mid battle.

* Surfer has never mindraped anyone, much less another herald+ level foe.

* Henshaw's mindraped Hal (and he needed help to undo it) and understands TP well himself (as per my scans).

If you have something dude, feel free to show it.

Avlon
Originally posted by Naija boy
Proof of this?

On the first page.

Proof of SS mindraping anyone, especially a herald+ level foe?

tjcoady
On the first page.

He's resisted mental control from both Xavier and from what's her name (Moonstone? the celestial Madonna) with the Mind gem.

As far as I know, and I'm pretty sure about this, he's never really used mental attacks offensively.

Rage.Of.Olympus
There edited my post Avalon.

Avlon
Oh my bad.

I umm, bolded your statements. I'll try and edit the post.

Btw, if you click the scan, it gives you the year, and issue number of the SS scan...

Originally posted by tjcoady
He's resisted mental control from both Xavier and from what's her name (Moonstone? the celestial Madonna) with the Mind gem.

Xavier isn't wrecking any top tier heralds with TP, and as for Moonstone, it's more PIS for the Gem, but acceptable for SS fans to debate should they choose.

As far as I know, and I'm pretty sure about this, he's never really used mental attacks offensively.

That's why it's pretty moot to bring it up as a debate, though for discussion it's fine.

Naija boy
On the first page.

SS has telepathy showings that surpass most of those held by some of the best telepaths. He has affected the minds of evry being on earth simultaneously, invaded the mind and easily destroyed the mental defenses of the high level telepath that was messing up current nova with his psi shields on as well as shown the ability to use telepathy from galaxies away. He definitely has the feats that show the strength of his telepathy. CIS is what stops him from making use of it offensively in similar ways to guys like xavier

Avlon

Perhaps it was, or maybe it was something that SS is weak to. Henshaw can find and adapt to weaknesses.

Then I suggest you not overrate or underrate both ends here.

It's not.

It's in the address bar...click it.

When has Henshaw, ever, EVER, survived a blow from a being at Galactus' level or close?

When has Henshaw ever, EVER, demonstrated, power sufficient for planetary destruction on a whim?

The only thing that Henshaw hasn't shown is blowing up a planet on a whim (except in his xvover with SS strangely enough) bu then again, SS hasn't handled top tiers and multiple superman level foes simultaneously as easily as Henshaw has. Nor has he one shotted anyone on that level...

What?

I suggest you read up more on Henshaw.

Henshaws weapons have hurt top tiers many a time.

Feel free. I have nothing to hide.

He has healed himself and others on multiple occasions.

Healing a huge hole in himself, or rebuilding himself. I know SS can heal other...I'm familiar with both characters.

Henshaw can rebuild himself from nothing, so yes his healing is superior to Norrin's to a certain degree (So it could be debatable).

Henshaw has far superior healing. There is no debate there.

tkitna

Actually, being hit in the back of the head and KO'd by a brick from Karnak would probably be his all-time low.

As for this mindraping buisness, i'm not sure, but hasent the Surfer read or controlled the minds of an entire world before? I'm just asking because i'm uncertain, but I swear I read or saw that somewhere. If not, sorry.

Avlon
SS has telepathy showings that surpass most of those held by some of the best telepaths.

I'll let you debate that with TP character fanboys. I'm pretty sure that they would disagree with you wholeheartedly.

On top of that..Henshaw HAS used mindrape offensively and in mid-battle on a herald level foe.

Avlon
Originally posted by tkitna
Actually, being hit in the back of the head and KO'd by a brick from Karnak would probably be his all-time low.

As for this mindraping buisness, i'm not sure, but hasent the Surfer read or controlled the minds of an entire world before? I'm just asking because i'm uncertain, but I swear I read or saw that somewhere. If not, sorry.

I'd say the poisoned coffee or being entangled in hair would be the worst...

Naija boy
I'll let you debate that with TP character fanboys. I'm pretty sure that they would disagree with you wholeheartedly.

On top of that..Henshaw HAS used mindrape offensively and in mid-battle on a herald level foe.

How do hals psi shields work? Are they always on or does he have to turn them on and off? Also it doesnt matter if the character is "Herald level" cuz if he doesnt have high resistance to mental attacks then it doesnt matter. SS has invaded and destroyed the mental defences of a high level telepath who was messing up the mind of current nova ( a herald level character that has mental defenses).

Galan007
Henshaw can control any type of metal. Surfer, obviously, is covered in metal (hence the name Silver Surfer.) Thus, Henshaw could unquestionably manipulate him.

What doesn't compute for some of you people? ermm

Avlon
How do hals psi shields work? Are they always on or does he have to turn them on and off? Also it doesnt matter if the character is "Herald level" cuz if he doesnt have high resistance to mental attacks then it doesnt matter. SS has invaded and destroyed the mental defences of a high level telepath who was messing up the mind of current nova ( a herald level character that has mental defenses).

What feats does this "high level telepath" have?

And as it stands... he messed with a psi cone...no mindrape....

Henshaws example still stands as a better mindrape example, though I'm not going around saying either one is better than most native TP'ers....

Naija boy

The only thing that Henshaw hasn't shown is blowing up a planet on a whim (except in his xvover with SS strangely enough) bu then again, SS hasn't handled top tiers and multiple superman level foes simultaneously as easily as Henshaw has. Nor has he one shotted anyone on that level...

I know SS can heal other...

First of all saying SS hasnt handled multiple top tiers with the ease henshaw has is faulty because we need to know the context and cirumctances of those fights. I mean If those matches had gone on on a forum where the characters were fighting to full potential would they have gone the same way?

Secondly who are the people u are talking about that Henshaw oneshotted?also in regards to power output SS has put down meph in his own dimension, nearly taken out thor and the rest of the avengers with one blast and has taken out champion with one blast when he decided he had enough.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
Henshaw can control any type of metal. Surfer, obviously, is covered in metal (hence the name Silver Surfer.) Thus, Henshaw could unquestionably manipulate him.

What doesn't compute for some of you people? ermm no expression

I will destroy you. uhuh

Naija boy
What feats does this "high level telepath" have?

And as it stands... he messed with a psi cone...no mindrape....

Henshaws example still stands as a better mindrape example, though I'm not going around saying either one is better than most native TP'ers....

He was mind raping nova while his psi shields were on. The beings "cone of psilence" was his psychic defense which prevented galactus from finding out he was there. SS was able to easily enter his mind and destroy these said defenses.

SS has feats of telepathy above those of alot of native TPers. These feats speak for themselves.

jasofisc
isn't what henshaw is, is just energy. Something surfer can absorb and disrupt. Surfer maybe one of the only characters that can truly kill henshaw since he can most likely destroy him on a level henshaw wouldn't know what to do about.

Galan007
no expression

I will destroy you. uhuh Not if I destroy you first. ahah

Avlon
First of all saying SS hasnt handled multiple top tiers with the ease henshaw has is faulty because we need to know the context and cirumctances of those fights. I mean If those matches had gone on on a forum where the characters were fighting to full potential would they have gone the same way?

That can be said of every character. It can even be said of SS defeating say...Mephisto as in one of your own examples...

Secondly who are the people u are talking about that Henshaw oneshotted?also in regards to power output SS has put down meph in his own dimension,

One time yes... Meph is more interested in his soul than in killing him though. We both know that Meph is far more powerful than SS.

nearly taken out thor and the rest of the avengers with one blast

This was a what if...and SS has lost to Thor..not the other way around.

and has taken out champion with one blast when he decided he had enough.

Mongul, Eradicator, Superman, Supergirl.

He was mind raping nova while his psi shields were on. The beings "cone of psilence" was his psychic defense which prevented galactus from finding out he was there. SS was able to easily enter his mind and destroy these said defenses.

Galactus doesn't pay attention to characters standing beside him most of the time. A tp'er who hides himself mentally is impressive?

SS found him. Now what makes this guy a high level TP? Who has he mindraped or battled?

SS has feats of telepathy above those of alot of native TPers. These feats speak for themselves.

Again. You can take that up with TP character fanboys...I'm sure they would more than happily challenge that.

Naija boy
No i referenced the mephisto example as evidence of SS power output as he was able to heavily affecct a skyfather level being in his own realm with his energy output. Im referencing that part of the fight not trying to use the totality of the fight itself to claim that because he defeated a skyfather he is now above other herald levelers. Im talking about a feat achieved during the fight (which had no context or circumstances surrounding it )

I never denied that nor have i ever claimed surfer is more powerful than meph. Once again i was referencing his poweroutput.

Its not a what if im referencing iirc it an avengers annual. also SS has lost to an amped thor not a regular thor. Further once again im not using the fact that SS "won" or "lost," im simply referencing the strength of his blasts.

He one shotted superman? With the strength of his attacks alone? not because it had some special effect on him?

It wasnt the galactus part that was really important it was the fact that he was mindraping current nova with his full psi shielding on (ive mentioned this numerous times). SS was able to invade his mind and destroy his mental defenses.

Concrete feats are hard to argue with.

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

Enyalus

What doesn't compute for some of you people? ermm

That 'silver' can also be used to describe a color, rather than a metal?

Surfer wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
That 'silver' can also be used to describe a color, rather than a metal? Meh, all you fanboys have to do is look at Surfer to tell he's metal... And Henshaw controls metal. Comprende?

uhuh

psycho gundam

What doesn't compute for some of you people? ermm wink

Zack Fair
Meh, all you fanboys have to do is look at Surfer to tell he's metal... And Henshaw controls metal. Comprende?

uhuh

Quiet you uhuh

Naija boy
Meh, all you fanboys have to do is look at Surfer to tell he's metal... And Henshaw controls metal. Comprende?

uhuh

mad

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wink thumb up

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Quiet you uhuh thumb down

mad thumb down

Zack Fair
thumb down

weep

over

Galan007
Originally posted by Zack Fair
weep

over mmm

thumb up

Enyalus

uhuh

No one liked it when I said Surfer was metal in the Magneto battle. Just giving you the same hard time. stick out tongue

Galan007
No one liked it when I said Surfer was metal in the Magneto battle. Just giving you the same hard time. stick out tongue mmm

It's a decent excuse... You're still a rabid fanboy, though.

pickledance

iceman24567
Henshaw beats Surfers shiny head with a pool stick construct.

Mindset
SS could probably oneshot Henshaw tbh.

Galan007
http://i15.tinypic.com/5y2yq86.jpg

iceman24567
Henshaw would three shot Surfer like he did to Superman game over no expression.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Henshaw would three shot Surfer like he did to Superman game over no expression.

No one else is using Henshaw with the rings here...

Mindset
Henshaw would three shot Surfer like he did to Superman game over no expression. 1 shot is better than 3.

Admit defeat.

iceman24567
No one else is using Henshaw with the rings here... Then he just 4 shots him dur laughing

iceman24567
1 shot is better than 3.

Admit defeat. Threes hoes are better than one padawan laughing

Enyalus
Then he just 4 shots him dur laughing

Bah, screw this then. I'm going back to watching Pirates II.

Avlon
No i referenced the mephisto example as evidence of SS power output as he was able to heavily affecct a skyfather level being in his own realm with his energy output. Im referencing that part of the fight not trying to use the totality of the fight itself to claim that because he defeated a skyfather he is now above other herald levelers. Im talking about a feat achieved during the fight (which had no context or circumstances surrounding it )

Early Superman has achieved the same exact feat...and yet Henshaw has beaten him.

I never denied that nor have i ever claimed surfer is more powerful than meph. Once again i was referencing his poweroutput.

If you believe SS power output is greater than a guy who went toe to toe with Galac for a while...

Its not a what if im referencing iirc it an avengers annual. also SS has lost to an amped thor not a regular thor. Further once again im not using the fact that SS "won" or "lost," im simply referencing the strength of his blasts.

And SS has still lost to Thor even with that "reference"...

He one shotted superman? With the strength of his attacks alone? not because it had some special effect on him?

ummm...yes.

He 3 shotted Supes with the rings. Either way... henshaw handles guys on his level better than SS seems to.

It wasnt the galactus part that was really important it was the fact that he was mindraping current nova with his full psi shielding on (ive mentioned this numerous times). SS was able to invade his mind and destroy his mental defenses.

You claimed this guy is some uber TP. You haven't present anything as such..nor a mindrape.

Concrete feats are hard to argue with.

And so are people who already have their minds made up. I don't see SS as a mindraper or uber TP anymore than I see Henshaw in that light...despite Henshaw actually having done it in battle.

iceman24567
Bah, screw this then. I'm going back to watching Pirates II. Good choice i can do this for days i got my magic back thumb up

Mindset
Threes hoes are better than one padawan laughing 1 supermodel is better than 3 stds

iceman24567
1 supermodel is better than 3 stds 3 Aston Martins are better than 1 Happy Dance

Mindset
1 mindset is better than 3 icemans

uhuh

Avlon
1 mindset is better than 3 icemans

uhuh

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban4/3-4ani-daian-laughs.gif

psycho gundam
Originally posted by jasofisc
isn't what henshaw is, is just energy. Something surfer can absorb and disrupt. Surfer maybe one of the only characters that can truly kill henshaw since he can most likely destroy him on a level henshaw wouldn't know what to do about. henshaw is an energy being/consciousness, that's how he can transmit himself through telecommunications technology.

and henshaw is less durable that superman physically, imo if surfer got him down to the entity that is henshaw, he would need a new body lest he be dissipated.

jasofisc
Originally posted by psycho gundam
henshaw is an energy being/consciousness, that's how he can transmit himself through telecommunications technology.

and henshaw is less durable that superman physically, imo if surfer got him down to the entity that is henshaw, he would need a new body lest he be dissipated.

that's what i'm talking about if surfer did break him down to that entity he could absorb that power then rip it apart and scatter it among the cosmos. Maybe surfer doesn't even have to do that. he might be able to extract henshaw from his body. Since henshaw is a energy being/consciousness surfer could do what he does to the hulk with extracting the gama he could do the same to henshaw with what is henshaw

Naija boy
Early Superman has achieved the same exact feat...and yet Henshaw has beaten him.

Early supes has achieved what feat? Also once gain faulty logic, as supes and SS are in no way analogous. As i said earlier we take into account things such as context circumstances and context before taking fights in their totality.

When did i claim that? I talking about how that feat shows how high SS poweroutput is in itself. I claimed he was superior to mephisto.

*Sigh* Completely irrelevant to the matter at hand and false in itself. SS hasnt lost to a regular thor before and regardless that whole line of reasoning is faulty in the first place.

Wait is this henshaw with the rings we are discussing here? I thought it was without them? cuz thats what im arguing. Also as i stated in my earlier whether u think henshaw seems to handle such guys better than SS is irrelevant because using forum rules most would be different due to the characters being able to use their powers more efficiently. Also none of those characters are SS nor will they and SS fight the same way on a forum.

I claimed the guy was a high level telepath( i never said he was xavier level) and by overiding novas mental defences he proves that. SS easily invading his mind and destroying his mental defences proves SS ability to use his mental powers offensively when he chooses to. As i said CIS is what prrevents SS from using his mental powers offensively as often as guys like xavier. (Note i also didnt advocate it as a tactic SS wud use in this match).

"Mind raping" is simply affecting another persons mind negatively. SS has positively affected the minds of evryone on earth simultaneously(few telepaths have feats that match this) as well as destroyed the mental defences of a very competent telepath. I say that more than proves his telepathic abilities.

iceman24567
http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban4/3-4ani-daian-laughs.gif thumb up

Avlon
Early supes has achieved what feat? Also once gain faulty logic, as supes and SS are in no way analogous. As i said earlier we take into account things such as context circumstances and context before taking fights in their totality.

Not analogous in your mind. Early Supes beat Blaze in her own dimension. Please read up on more characters outside of the Marvelverse. Faulty logic is you debating what you don't know.

*Sigh* Completely irrelevant to the matter at hand and false in itself. SS hasnt lost to a regular thor before and regardless that whole line of reasoning is faulty in the first place.

*Sigh* SS has yet to get a win over Thor and that one statement you are holding onto doesn't amount to a hill of beans...

Wait is this henshaw with the rings we are discussing here? I thought it was without them? cuz thats what im arguing. Also as i stated in my earlier whether u think henshaw seems to handle such guys better than SS is irrelevant because using forum rules most would be different due to the characters being able to use their powers more efficiently. Also none of those characters are SS nor will they and SS fight the same way on a forum.

I've been using regular henshaw. Rings henshaw would be a curbstomp on Surfer and unfair to him.

I claimed the guy was a high level telepath( i never said he was xavier level) and by overiding novas mental defences he proves that. SS easily invading his mind and destroying his mental defences proves SS ability to use his mental powers offensively when he chooses to. As i said CIS is what prrevents SS from using his mental powers offensively as often as guys like xavier. (Note i also didnt advocate it as a tactic SS wud use in this match).

I never advocated the tactic for either one over the other. Simply stated that Henshaw has actually mindraped since it came up.

"Mind raping" is simply affecting another persons mind negatively. SS has positively affected the minds of evryone on earth simultaneously(few telepaths have feats that match this) as well as destroyed the mental defences of a very competent telepath. I say that more than proves his telepathic abilities.

The "affecting" everyones mind wasn't quite the feat you are making it out to be. He didn't go into everyones mind and control anything..it was more of a shared moment of well being.

tkitna
I'd say the poisoned coffee or being entangled in hair would be the worst...

Poisoned coffee? No way. Thats hysterical.

We forgot about the infamous armbar too.

Naija boy
What? How are surfer and supes analogous? Are u telling me that in YOUR mind they are? Further how many times do i have to emphasize the importance of context? U cant use ABC logic and expect it to fly. Supes beating blaze in her own dimension or whatever is irrelevant if the context and circumstances of the victory are not applicable to this fight. The same goes for SS defeating mephisto. Thats why i only talked about how the feat showed SS immense power output because that is something that is relevant here. Im not debating anything i dont know. U are the one leaving out context and bringing in irrelevant things which tell us nothing about this fight.

In all honesty what in the world are u talking about? SS doesnt have a win over thor and so what? They have never even had any conclusive fight. How is any of that even relevant here? Im using his brief encounter with thor to emphasize his power output simple. How hard can this be to understand

If uve been using regular henshaw why did u mention a feat which happened while he was with the rings? How many times do i have to mention the word CONTEXT ? Jeez.

As i said "mindrape" is simply a way affecting anothers mind and SS has shown he is capable of such.

Actually he influenced the minds of evryone on earth and created a sense of peace among them.

jasofisc
ring henshaw was beat off panel by supes in fact henshaw even said that sups almost killed him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by jasofisc
ring henshaw was beat off panel by supes in fact henshaw even said that sups almost killed him. I can't believe the context you left out laughing

jasofisc
I can't believe the context you left out laughing

i did say off panel who knows what happened
not much context when it's off pannel

Mindset
I can't believe the context you left out laughing What context needed to be mentioned?

iceman24567
What context needed to be mentioned? Bruce Wayne snuck up behind Henshaw and transformed into Batman then Batkicked the shit out of Henshaw all this happened off panel and only a selected few knows this confused

Mindset
I would believe you, except my limited edition comic shows Bruce molesting Tim while Supes is fighting Henshaw.

Ambient
Surfer..

iceman24567
I would believe you, except my limited edition comic shows Bruce molesting Tim while Supes is fighting Henshaw. mad

Galan007
Bah, screw this then. I'm going back to watching Pirates II. An excellent choice of porn. thumb up

Enyalus
An excellent choice of porn. thumb up

*high-fives*

psycho gundam
An excellent choice of porn. thumb up you said that so eloquently. laughing out loud

Raoul
Bah, screw this then. I'm going back to watching Pirates II.

i haven't gotten round to watching it yet. is that will ferrell guy in this one?

(anyone who's seen pirates 1 will know what i'm talking about)

tjcoady
Originally posted by tkitna
Poisoned coffee? No way. Thats hysterical.

We forgot about the infamous armbar too.

Are we talking about the time he fought the Abomination after being captured by a bunch of wizards, wayyyyyy back when Stan Lee was writing?

It was soup, not coffee. Or "broth." And magic poisoned broth.

tjcoady
An excellent choice of porn. thumb up

Isn't there a Pirates Three out?

Most expensive porn film of all time...

Martian_mind
I star in it.

tkitna
magic poisoned broth.

Seriously, how can you not love comics back in that era?

Galan007
Isn't there a Pirates Three out?

Most expensive porn film of all time... I see we have a man who knows his porn. thumb up

Raoul
i havent seen number 2, now i hear there's a number 3... dammit.

Galan007
You've got to get on that. Srsly.

Raoul
You've got to get on that. Srsly.

nobody answered me on the last page... sad

Galan007
That's because no one likes you. uhuh

Raoul
That's because no one likes you. uhuh

sad, but true... sadwalk

Philosophía
It seems that the only thing differentiating Raoul from the spamming pornthirsty users like Galan is that hugeass signature. uhuh

Galan007
Raoul is also from Ireland, and we all know how 'those people' are.

'Pornthirsty' laughing out loud

Raoul

Galan007
Originally posted by Raoul
i thought you weren't allowed to use the "I" word. That's what you thought. evillaugh

More on point, Hank wins due to reasons I already mentioned. smile

Raoul
long as its not the fortress like last time... laughing out loud

Avlon
What? How are surfer and supes analogous? Are u telling me that in YOUR mind they are? Further how many times do i have to emphasize the importance of context? U cant use ABC logic and expect it to fly. Supes beating blaze in her own dimension or whatever is irrelevant if the context and circumstances of the victory are not applicable to this fight. The same goes for SS defeating mephisto. Thats why i only talked about how the feat showed SS immense power output because that is something that is relevant here. Im not debating anything i dont know. U are the one leaving out context and bringing in irrelevant things which tell us nothing about this fight.

Try and keep up. You're stating an example where SS gets a win over Mephisto...so I stated that Supes has done the same thing.

Either way, it stands for nothing vs Henshaw. I don't know why you even went there since it's irrelevant to your case.

In all honesty what in the world are u talking about? SS doesnt have a win over thor and so what? They have never even had any conclusive fight. How is any of that even relevant here? Im using his brief encounter with thor to emphasize his power output simple. How hard can this be to understand

A useless example with an over exaggerated statement. Statement vs on panel. If Surfer ever one shot Thor in a canon story...then let me know.

If uve been using regular henshaw why did u mention a feat which happened while he was with the rings? How many times do i have to mention the word CONTEXT ? Jeez.

I haven't mentioned any feat where Henshaw has rings...what you YOU talking about?

As i said "mindrape" is simply a way affecting anothers mind and SS has shown he is capable of such.

No, you're guesstimating that he can when he hasn't shown the ability. High level telepath indeed...LOL

Actually he influenced the minds of evryone on earth and created a sense of peace among them.

Influence is not the same as mindrape is it? That was a specific circumstance.

Naija boy
Oh my lord God,is context entirely lost on u? Have not been reading a thing ive been saying? I have REPEATEDLY stated that the reason im bringing up the mephisto example is to provide evidence of surfers poweroutput which is something that IS RELEVANT in this match. You then came in with the laughable logic that superman has defeated blaze and that Henshaw has defeated superman. None of which is relevant as u provided absolutley nothing which helps relate it to this instance. Then u started making ridiculous statements about how surfer and supes are analogous. lmao

Huh? what are u talking about here again? How is the example useless? Thor acknowledges the force of the blast himself. And what do u mean by "if surfer ever oneshots thor in a canon story?" The instance im talking about wasnt a what if.

U talked about henshaw threeshotting superman with the rings.

Hasnt shown the ability to what? Affect other peoples minds? Well YES he has. A "mindrape" is a term mostly used on forums and not in comics. It is simply a way of affecting another persons mind. SS has shown he can affect multiple minds simultaneously. If he decided to "mindraping" or whatever u want to call it would be easy considering he has actually negatively affected anothers mind before.

Huh? what do u think "mindraping" is ? Its negatively affecting or influencing another persons mind. With SS numerous telepathic feats its very clear he is capable of such. Also what was a specific circumstance? no external circumstances played a role in SS ability to perform that feat.

carver9
High heralds and top tiers are two different things; when will people understand this.

Raoul
Originally posted by carver9
High heralds and top tiers are two different things; when will people understand this.

we understand. some of us just don't agree with your interpretation.

Kris Blaze

Why don't you post a list of your top tiers and your high heralds.

carver9
Why don't you post a list of your top tiers and your high heralds.

I dont need to post a list of top tiers or high heralds if you know who they are. I know one thing if superman is a high herald then mimic is a mid herald.

Kris Blaze
I dont need to post a list of top tiers or high heralds if you know who they are. I know one thing if superman is a high herald then mimic is a mid herald.

Because Mimic is a class 50 who can do half the light of speed?

I don't know what top tier is.

carver9
Because Mimic is a class 50 who can do half the light of speed?

I don't know what top tier is.

From the way the forum has been throwing people in the high herald class theres no such thing as top tiers anymore.

Mimic lift more then 50 tons and has proven this on many of occasions and he goes half the speed of light, invulnerable, shoot cosmic blast out of his eyes, along with his invulnerability he has one of the best healing factors in his universe, claws, etc..., I can keep going but hes still far less then even a top tier.

Kris Blaze
Once again, what was Top Tier?

From the way the forum has been throwing people in the high herald class theres no such thing as top tiers anymore.

Mimic lift more then 50 tons and has proven this on many of occasions and he goes half the speed of light, invulnerable, shoot cosmic blast out of his eyes, along with his invulnerability he has one of the best healing factors in his universe, claws, etc..., I can keep going but hes still far less then even a top tier.

He can't lift more than 50 tons.

And he has half of Wolverine's healing factor.

And he's dead, lmao.

carver9
Once again, what was Top Tier?

He can't lift more than 50 tons.

And he has half of Wolverine's healing factor.

And he's dead, lmao.

He died by proteus who can solo half of the people that has been brought up on the forum.

I agree, he does have HALF of wolverine healing factor but the guy healed from his entire insides being burned out in like two panels.

When he was locked bar with namor who was stated as being thors equal, and when he tripped galactus up with nothing but strength and was also armed barred with King hyperion who proved as being stronger then all the beings in that universe, that put him far over the 50 ton range if you ask me.

Kris Blaze
Once again, what is top tier?

He died by proteus who can solo half of the people that has been brought up on the forum.

I agree, he does have HALF of wolverine healing factor but the guy healed from his entire insides being burned out in like two panels.

When he was locked bar with namor who was stated as being thors equal, and when he tripped galactus up with nothing but strength and was also armed barred with King hyperion who proved as being stronger then all the beings in that universe, that put him far over the 50 ton range if you ask me.

He died by proteus, exactly. Someone with a decent healing factor wouldn't decay like Mimic did. Plain Wolverine's healing factor would've sustained proteus, Mimic's could not.

So?

Thor must be pretty damn good then, when he's able to one-shot his supposed equal. I also think you need to reread the fight with King Hyperion, seeing as Mimic was never more than a nuisance.

Naija boy
namor who was stated as being thors equal,

Namor as thors equal?!?!? confused

carver9
Once again, what is top tier?

He died by proteus, exactly. Someone with a decent healing factor wouldn't decay like Mimic did. Plain Wolverine's healing factor would've sustained proteus, Mimic's could not.

So?

Thor must be pretty damn good then, when he's able to one-shot his supposed equal. I also think you need to reread the fight with King Hyperion, seeing as Mimic was never more than a nuisance.

I dont think that wolverine or hulk would survive with proteus in them since he does absorb your life force, I dont care how decent your healing factor is, especially with the time that proteus was in mimics body. Lets put it like this, if it was anybody else, they would have died instantly.

About the top tier question, that is something that you need to ask the mods beecause honestly, I dont think that it exist any more.

i never said that mimic was giving hyperion a fight, I said that him his push against hyperion for a short period of time was decentl. Hell noone gave King hyperion a fight, not even two regular hyperions or the entire earths defense. They all died in minutes against him.

Mimic feats put him above 50 tons, thats all I'm trying to say.

carver9
Namor as thors equal?!?!? confused

I never said that I agreed with it but it was stated in the comic that his strength was equal to thors and hulks. confused

I never said that I agreed with it since both hulks and thor strength is incalculable.

Naija boy
I never said that I agreed with it but it was stated in the comic that his strength was equal to thors and hulks. confused

I never said that I agreed with it since both hulks and thor strength is incalculable.

Well at least u dont agree with it.

carver9
Well at least u dont agree with it.

BUT, namor has done this...................... just playing but he is still a 100 tonner. Happy Dance

Kris Blaze
Once again, what is your definition of top tier?

I dont think that wolverine or hulk would survive with proteus in them since he does absorb your life force, I dont care how decent your healing factor is, especially with the time that proteus was in mimics body. Lets put it like this, if it was anybody else, they would have died instantly.

About the top tier question, that is something that you need to ask the mods beecause honestly, I dont think that it exist any more.

i never said that mimic was giving hyperion a fight, I said that him his push against hyperion for a short period of time was decentl. Hell noone gave King hyperion a fight, not even two regular hyperions or the entire earths defense. They all died in minutes against him.

Mimic feats put him above 50 tons, thats all I'm trying to say.

Only they did survive Proteus. If you had kept on reading the Exiles comics you would've seen that Proteus eventually jumped into Hulk's body, which was able to sustain him permanently, until he jumped into Morph's body which was also able to sustain him permanently. That's 2 healing factors right there that are vastly superior to Mimic's.

Only, Namora did far more damage to Hyperion than Mimic did. Mimic's stand only lasted a 5 seconds, where as Namora was able to snap his neck. The two other Hyperions were defeating him, and none of them were trying to kill him even.

You don't know how the fights against the alternate earths occurred, nor do you know how strong the heroes there were. This is purely speculation. Which seems to be not your strong suit, but your only suit.

Like I said, his feats do not put him above 50 ton.

carver9
Once again, what is your definition of top tier?

Only they did survive Proteus. If you had kept on reading the Exiles comics you would've seen that Proteus eventually jumped into Hulk's body, which was able to sustain him permanently, until he jumped into Morph's body which was also able to sustain him permanently. That's 2 healing factors right there that are vastly superior to Mimic's.

Only, Namora did far more damage to Hyperion than Mimic did. Mimic's stand only lasted a 5 seconds, where as Namora was able to snap his neck. The two other Hyperions were defeating him, and none of them were trying to kill him even.

You don't know how the fights against the alternate earths occurred, nor do you know how strong the heroes there were. This is purely speculation. Which seems to be not your strong suit, but your only suit.

Like I said, his feats do not put him above 50 ton.

I agree and I forgot about him jumping into maestro body and morphs. Mimics healing factor is impressive, deal with it and his durability withstood a lot.

King hyperion was a beast though, dont try to change it as if he wasnt but everything else, I agree with and I give you the win. Happy Dance

Kris Blaze
I agree and I forgot about him jumping into maestro body and morphs. Mimics healing factor is impressive, deal with it and his durability withstood a lot.

King hyperion was a beast though, dont try to change it as if he wasnt but everything else, I agree with and I give you the win. Happy Dance

Pull your tongue outta my ass ol' Carver, dogs do that. You're not a dog are you Carver?

carver9
Pull your tongue outta my ass ol' Carver, dogs do that. You're not a dog are you Carver?

Far away from it but I did give you your props on your post because it was true. Again I accept my defeat, now take it and STHU.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>