Dead on Time Sign-in and OoC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138

The Big O
what is this about? i see what you posted but what is the essence of this? are we supposed to be demi-gods and what's not? what are the limits? do we have powers?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by The Big O
what is this about? i see what you posted but what is the essence of this? are we supposed to be demi-gods and what's not? what are the limits? do we have powers?

No one will be demi-guards. I guess I should have reposted the plot but I wasn't thinking. But you're soldiers for Ingall...that's pretty much it. No powers but the tech level is pretty high...most weaponry is modern type like M4s, M16A2, M9, and so on and so forth. Of course there's the EMERL-mkII suit but I'll go into further detail on that later.

Lycanthrope
Name: Adler Heidrich
Hometown: Gilgorath,Bethel
Bio: Heidrich Is a Trauma Surgeon, working in the E.R. of G.R.M.C. He has always been Leary of the the Power of Mig and is an avid survivalist. With the wealth he has acquired being a Doctor, he has built an extensive collection of weapons. H&K MP5,91,93, Springfield M14, Colt M-4 carbine with aim point sites, 300 win-mag bolt action, M-1 Garand, Pistols...Browning Highpower,Beretta FS92, H&K USP9, Colt 1911.Shotgun Remington 870 pump ten shot tube,Rem.1100 Auto ten shot tube. He has accumulated thousands of rounds over the years. He has been a competition shooter. Has Composite Bows with hundreds of Arrows. Survival bags. Adler is a paranoid survivalist and Is prepared for the Apocalypse. He pats attention to the news of Migs rise to power and is ready to Die for his nation of Bethel.

The big EH
Originally posted by The Big O
whered you get your name? i'm getting o sense of ou ripped me off glare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.