Team Flash Vs Team Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Superman:

Ultraman
Tangent Superman
Captain Allen Atom
Christopher Kent
Kingdom Come Superman
Regular Superman
Majestic

Flash:

Savitar
Zoom
Walter West
Wally West
Tangent Flash
Barry Allen
Kingdom Flash

Nihilist
flash's

Rage.Of.Olympus
Flash's Team. Mostly because of Wally, Zoom and Kingdom Come Flash.

Mindset
Where's the best Flash, Bart?

cloud102
Walter is more powerful than Wally.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by cloud102
Walter is more powerful than Wally.

Based on what exactly?

The only thing he had over Wally, is that he could take away speed. Wally can do the same.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wally West, is the fastest man who ever lived for a reason.

xJLxKing
I thought Wally was the best Flash?

Mindset
No, Bart was.

Wally would be lucky to lick his boots.

Nihilist
Flash thompson is the greatest flah

cloud102
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on what exactly?

The only thing he had over Wally, is that he could take away speed. Wally can do the same.

More experience in using the Speed Force and he's also more ruthless. Doesn't equate to more powerful, but he'll get the job done.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Mindset
No, Bart was.

Wally would be lucky to lick his boots.

What exactly do you base that on?

Wally has always been the fastest.

In his entire mini, he didn't do anything impressive but knock out the pathetic Zoom (After his original appearance, his been toned down to the point where Jay Garrick can catch up to him). That is argubly his greatest feat in the mini.

His greatest feat, was probably giving, Superboy Prime a bloody nose.

Mindset
What exactly do you base that on?

Wally has always been the fastest.

In his entire mini, he didn't do anything impressive but knock out the pathetic Zoom (After his original appearance, his been toned down to the point where Jay Garrick can catch up to him). That is argubly his greatest feat in the mini.

His greatest feat, was probably giving, Superboy Prime a bloody nose. Actually Bart was the fastest, he had the entire Speedforce inside of him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
More experience in using the Speed Force and he's also more ruthless. Doesn't equate to more powerful, but he'll get the job done.

More experience? Not anymore.

He might be more ruthless but you said he is more powerful, which is false.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Actually Bart was the fastest, he had the entire Speedforce inside of him.

He was able to contain the entire Speed Force, because the other Flash's gave him part of his connection if I recall.

Wally would have been the one to do it, but he had a family so he stayed behind.

Still doesn't change the fact, that Bart never did anything impressive to say he was superior to Wally.

Wally mainlines the entire Speed Force.

Mindset
He was able to contain the entire Speed Force, because the other Flash's gave him part of his connection if I recall.

Wally would have been the one to do it, but he had a family so he stayed behind.

Still doesn't change the fact, that Bart never did anything impressive to say he was superior to Wally.

Wally mainlines the entire Speed Force. What are you talking about? confused

The only other Flash on Earth was Jay, Wally wasn't even there.

Wally taps into the speed force, Bart basically contained the entire Speed Force inside of him.

Bart was able to keep up with Zoom, you can claim he was weaker until you're blue in the face doesn't change anything.

cloud102
More experience? Not anymore.

He might be more ruthless but you said he is more powerful, which is false.

What do you mean not anymore?

Mindset
I re-read what you wrote, I got it now. smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
What are you talking about? confused

The only other Flash on Earth was Jay, Wally wasn't even there.

Wally taps into the speed force, Bart basically contained the entire Speed Force inside of him.

Bart was able to keep up with Zoom, you can claim he was weaker until you're blue in the face doesn't change anything.

Bart did contain the majority of the Speed Force because Prime escaped from the alternate dimension prison.

Wally was about to run and go warn New Earth that Prime escaped, but Bart said that he has to stay because he had a family now.

Unlike Wally, Bart wasn't fast enough, not nearly from what I remember, so they gave Bart, Barry Allen's original Flash suit (To help contain the Speed Force) and they gave him their connection etc. (I don't remember the specifics).

When Wally returned to Earth, during lighting saga, Bart lost all of the power he had, because Wally returned, and added all of the power Bart had, to his own from what I understand (1). Hence why, he couldn't use the Speed Force, to heal himself from the fatal wounds he received.

I don't know where you're getting the fact that Bart is faster or more powerful than Wally. It's completely unfounded in my opinion.

He received the power boost, but still couldn't accomplish what Wally could have done from what I understand, and when Wally came back, he took everything Bart had. He mainlines the entire Speed Force.

(1)
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/Flashmainline.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
I re-read what you wrote, I got it now. smile

Good, because I don't repeat anything twice.

mad

gun_bandana

Rage.Of.Olympus
What do you mean not anymore?

Back then, I would have said, Walter is more experienced but not anymore. Wally has total control over his abilities. He can steal or lend speed, he can vibrate through matter and choose if it explodes or not etc.

Mindset
Bart did contain the majority of the Speed Force because Prime escaped from the alternate dimension prison.

Wally was about to run and go warn New Earth that Prime escaped, but Bart said that he has to stay because he had a family now.

Unlike Wally, Bart wasn't fast enough, not nearly from what I remember, so they gave Bart, Barry Allen's original Flash suit (To help contain the Speed Force) and they gave him their connection etc. (I don't remember the specifics).

When Wally returned to Earth, during lighting saga, Bart lost all of the power he had, because Wally returned, and added all of the power Bart had, to his own from what I understand (1). Hence why, he couldn't use the Speed Force, to heal himself from the fatal wounds he received.

I don't know where you're getting the fact that Bart is faster or more powerful than Wally. It's completely unfounded in my opinion.

He received the power boost, but still couldn't accomplish what Wally could have done from what I understand, and when Wally came back, he took everything Bart had. He mainlines the entire Speed Force.

(1)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/Flashmainline.jpg I don't know where you got Bart wasn't fast enough, Wally says Bart was the only one that could have returned to face Prime, and that he is faster than all the other Flash's put together: http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/bartfastlightningrod.jpg

Yea he had Barry's suit, because the ENTIRE speedforce was inside of him, no other Flash has done that.

Bart didn't lose his powers because Wally returned to Earth, he lost his powers because Inertia's device disconnected Bart from the speedforce. Bart was already dead when Wally returned.

I'm getting the fact that Bart was faster because he had the entire speedforce inside of him and Wally himself said he was faster.

What has Wally done that Bart couldn't accomplish? Bart was able to keep up with Zoom. No, Wally didn't take everything Bart had, you just made that up, but I assume it's unintentional. Mainlining the speed force does not equal having the entire speed force inside of you.

Rage.Of.Olympus

cloud102
Back then, I would have said, Walter is more experienced but not anymore. Wally has total control over his abilities. He can steal or lend speed, he can vibrate through matter and choose if it explodes or not etc.

Uhhh, Walter can do the exact same thing.

Batman-Prime
Team S, easy

Rage.Of.Olympus
Uhhh, Walter can do the exact same thing.

Did I say Wally is more experienced than Walter?

No, I said that Wally is just as experienced now to an extent.

Regardless, Wally is still more powerful.

cloud102
How is he more powerful?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you honestly asking that question?

Wally has been called the Fastest Man Who Ever Lived many a time, by Speed Force experts like Max Mercury, and Jay Garrick for a reason (Even after Walter West came and went from their lives).

The dude appeared for a hand full of issues, did some decent feats, then left.

Wally West has done everything he did and much more.

Galan007
Flash's Team. Mostly because of Wally, Zoom and Kingdom Come Flash. And Savitar. But yeah, team Flash takes this rather easy, imo.

Kris Blaze
What did Kingdom Come flash do??

Galan007
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
What did Kingdom Come flash do?? Aside from being everywhere within his city, simultaneously - he showed the ability to BFR his opponent(s) to other strata of reality, if need be.

iceman24567
Wally > Bart no expression.

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wally > Bart no expression. Galen > iceman

yea, I went there

iceman24567
Galen > iceman

yea, I went there cry

Mindset
I'm sorry! sad

iceman24567
I'm sorry! sad It's cool i'll get you back cheers Supernatural was pretty good this week.

Enyalus
"Chriss Angel is a Douchebag" lol...that was the title of this week's show.

Team Flash for the win.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
"Chriss Angel is a Douchebag" lol...that was the title of this week's show.

Team Flash for the win. Yeah they said the word Douchebag like 5 times during that episode thumb up . I agree Team Flash wins

Enyalus
Yeah they said the word Douchebag like 5 times during that episode thumb up . I agree Team Flash wins

When Cloud noted 'Regular Superman' in the OP, I thought of gasoline...Apparently, I need sleep.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
When Cloud noted 'Regular Superman' in the OP, I thought of gasoline...Apparently, I need sleep. I'll knock you out boxing

Enyalus
I'll knock you out

I'm not taking anything from you that might have the date rape drug in it, thank you very much.

Galan007
I'll knock you out boxing That's what momma said. mmm

*hyuck hyuck*

Mindset
laughing out loud

that's not even funny but i laughed

iceman24567
Originally posted by Galan007
That's what momma said. mmm

*hyuck hyuck* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7l250E5uM4
Happy Dance

Galan007
laughing out loud

that's not even funny but i laughed A courtesy laugh, is still a laugh. thumb up

iceman24567
Originally posted by Galan007
A courtesy laugh, is still a laugh. thumb up laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.