What would you change in an Anime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
If you want an Anime show to be better by changing things, what would they be?

Wei Phoenix
In DBZ

Give non-Saiyans some more screen time and feats instead of just making saiyans the only hope for defending the world.

I would make a better villain for the final saga instead of a carbon copy of Cell outside of personality.

In Ultimate Muscle

Kevin Mask wins the Choujin Crown like in the Manga.

Others besides Kid Muscle saves the day.

In Fist of The North Star/HNK

Give the Nanto stars more feats and screen time. More than 2 signature attacks.

Give Souther a spin off/prequel.

Change Rei's fate and let him live.

Make a what if spin off of Toki and what the world would've been like had he not gotten sick.

k1Lla441
let more villians win.

Make battles have a lot of more brains than bronz

take out all those shitty fillers

make it even more badass

Quincy
More Future Lambo

Kento
In a team-based anime not have one character so far above the rest that they other members are useless against the main villain.

psycho gundam
- longer fight scenes, shorter teen drama moments. (for the anime that are violence based)

- like the poster said before, bad guys need more wins.

- never let english people dub their shit, unless they're good at it. (imo gits s.a.c. was great)

Yoshi Paradise
- There should be more female fighters. (DBZ)

- The leader of a group shouldn't be the only one with a finishing move. (Magical Girl Animes)

- There should've been more episodes that weren't centered around Ash, and they should be similar to those episodes of "Pokemon Chronicles". (Pokemon)

King-Fingolfin
I would change the Itachi/Sasuke fight

no expression

k1Lla441
I would also have every character have some point to them, because a lot of characters in anime are there just for the sake of them being there.

One character would never undoubtedly be way stronger than anyother character, so there would never be a point in my anime where someone could say "this character would kill everyone in one move" because thats just overpowering.

my anime would be much longer than any normal anime, with about 300-400 episodes.

Endless Mike
I would make the SDK anime faithful to the manga instead of the crapfest it turned out to be

Kento
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I would make the SDK anime faithful to the manga instead of the crapfest it turned out to be qft

SmashBro
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Change Rei's fate and let him live.

Dang, you beat me to it! mad

Kirikaze Fuuma
Naruto : everyone dies

BetaProxy
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
- There should be more female fighters. (DBZ)

No.

Quincy
Originally posted by k1Lla441
I would also have every character have some point to them, because a lot of characters in anime are there just for the sake of them being there.

One character would never undoubtedly be way stronger than anyother character, so there would never be a point in my anime where someone could say "this character would kill everyone in one move" because thats just overpowering.

These sound pretty good.

Also, more punching and kicking, less magic attacks and blasts.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SmashBro
Dang, you beat me to it! mad

At least you know you aren't alone. Seriously though, outside of Shuu, Rei was the only good one and Rei and Kenshiro showed how the schools of Nanto and Hokuto could co-exist. They were a perfect team.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Naruto : everyone dies

Agreed

big juggy man
You know what i would change? Don't allow Anime in this country. If you want to read comics then read american. How many gay asian characters, pedophile characters, show with out black people do we need here?

King Kandy
Outlaw Star: Make the ending less retarded.

Black Yoshi
"Nurse Witch Komugi" should be much longer than six episodes.

niduin
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Naruto : everyone dies well that seems to be happening lol.

Change the ending of evangelion so that there is an epic battle instead of that acid trip of an ending that was completely different than the rest of the series

psycho gundam
Originally posted by niduin
well that seems to be happening lol.

Change the ending of evangelion so that there is an epic battle instead of that acid trip of an ending that was completely different than the rest of the series yeah, it's pretty much a slaughterhouse in narutoverse at the moment.

i would say that the good guys are getting literally curbstomped right now, but then i remember that even the curbs in konoha are destroyed and floating in the sky in a compacted ball of debris ready to fall at the whim of the badguy. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
I wouldn't have Tenma save Johann at the end of Monster. Made me want to bang my head against a wall.

niduin
bleach, have it stop a long time ago, because its just getting stupid

Nemesis X
Bleach is not stupid.

LDHZenkai
Could I change Dragon Ball anime into not existing? If so I would do that. Also, in Naurto, the 10 year old ninjas beating the 20 something year old ninjas who have to be stronger, faster, and better skilled changed to be realistic. Because I have never known of a 10 year old ninja to be able to be a 25 year old ninja.

niduin
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Bleach is not stupid. thats why i said "getting" stupid, its not quite there yet but its not nearly as good as it used to be and im worried it will become retarded so they should stop before that happens

Demyx Stone
In DBZ, I'd definitely have to say that they should stop destroying the moon that magically reappears somehow.

I agree with the saiyan thing that was said at the beginning.

IN the third season of digimon, I was kind of upset how the cards influenced how the digimon fought. I wouldn't have had that feature. Though it made the third season unique.

Demonic Phoenix
Gundam Seed Destiny: Kira & Athrun's statuses towards the end of the show from Protagonists to what they were originally.
Shinn's emo-ness. Stella's personality. The Freedom still existing after its final fight against the Impulse (Looked way better than the Strike Freedom)

Damn that show was so bad at points >.<

I am who I am
I would change Bleach and Naruto. Decent mangas, but the animes are too crappy. Lotta poorly drawn episodes and stupid fillers. I stopped watchin' that shit after a while.

danteiscool
I'd take all of the crappy fillers out or if not then make them better. then I'd take every anime/manga with a crappy ending and make it badass. make every fistfight in anime/manga utterly, devestatingly brutal; each punch and kick would look like something out of the Black God manga. also give minor characters (the cool ones) more screen time.

SmashBro
There are some things I wanna change in DBZ.

I'd change Broly's background and thus, the whole plot of the first Broly movie. He would actually be a Legendary Super Saiyan.

I think I'd change the Earth of DBZ to look more like ours. I kind of don't like the idea of it being different.

I'd give all character more unique abilities.

Add some realism (in terms of characters and fights).

Make a more deeper storyline.

There's a lot that could be changed in DBZ.

Nemesis X
I would change Fruits Basket by changing the title because some people I know think the Anime/Manga series is yaoi because of the name.

I would change episodes 25 and 26 of Neon Genesis to make it look less boring and Shinji Ikkari needs to quit acting like a baby for god sakes.

The ending of the Witchblade Anime series needs to be altered because killing off Misane like that was just ridiculous.

I know Clannad needs some changing. There's just too much drama in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.