Robert Pattinson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sanctuary
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h306/_Sanctuary_/353bn8m.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h306/_Sanctuary_/4090545645a9596523643l.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h306/_Sanctuary_/cullen.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h306/_Sanctuary_/1294125wa38ybd46p.gif
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h306/_Sanctuary_/UNF-small.gif

Robert Thomas-Pattinson (born 13 May 1986) is an English actor, model and musician, best known for playing Edward Cullen in the film adaptation of Twilight, based on the novel by Stephenie Meyer, and Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

how can there be no topic on himz! oh

leonheartmm
beautiful boy. if i was gay, id want him, lol. his acting on twilight SUCKED though.

BruceSkywalker
His next role should be better

Kelly_Bean
*Shakes head*

The obsessions over him are ridiculous, honestly.
I have no problem with Twilight or Twilight cast fans but the "OMG, I'M MARRYING ROBERT PATTINSON" sh** makes me wanna shoot someone.

And I don't find him attractive anyway.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I have no problem with Twilight or Twilight cast fans

AC/DC'S_LVR
*Shakes head*

The obsessions over him are ridiculous, honestly.
I have no problem with Twilight or Twilight cast fans but the "OMG, I'M MARRYING ROBERT PATTINSON" sh** makes me wanna shoot someone.

And I don't find him attractive anyway.
:clap:
couldnt have said it better
even though im a fan of Twilight

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Bardock42
What?
I don't like Twilight but I would never bash someone for being a fan of it but I seriously just hate the open obsession over Robert Pattinson and the "KLJasdalk Twilight is God!"
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
:clap:
couldnt have said it better
even though im a fan of Twilight
Yeah, I've heard the movie was pretty ghey.

AC/DC'S_LVR
What?
I don't like Twilight but I would never bash someone for being a fan of it but I seriously just hate the open obsession over Robert Pattinson and the "KLJasdalk Twilight is God!"

Yeah, I've heard the movie was pretty ghey.
worse than ghey facepalm

jason maddox
I'm not a big fan of the guy, I found him annoying in Harry Potter and Twilight wasn't my favorite. I wish he would get away from sci-fi because I think he'd be a good dramatic actor

AC/DC'S_LVR
he shouldve stuck with modeling

Sanctuary
He was planning on quitting acting before he got the role of Edward. haermm I love how nervous he is and how much he seems to hate Twilight and teh fans. coot

kvXzalv2Iw8

catwalk0188
he doesn't give justice to his character on TWILIGHT...

he can do better next time

Prince Nauj
you guys need to check him out in the new cover of GQ magazine

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by catwalk0188
he doesn't give justice to his character on TWILIGHT...

he can do better next time
hed better tone down the anger at least

Originally posted by Prince Nauj
you guys need to check him out in the new cover of GQ magazine
eww he looks old! sick

celestialdemon
From what I've seen so far, he's a terrible actor. Hopefully he gets better.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
hed better tone down the anger at least

eww he looks old! sick
yeah the inside pictures are better!!

siriuswriter
the only thing i like about this guy is that he said in an interview that he was going to play edward cullen as a sociopath serial killer.

and the fact that he keeps up the fame and publicity by giving encouragement to the crowd of girls outside his one by randomly picking one at very random times and asking them out.

because he can't get the publicity from good reviews, i suppose... :P

MildPossession
Oo how to dress for warmer weather!

Ms Chelle
He has beautiful eyes.

TwilightxGirl
hes gawjus and i think he played edward cullen well in twilight but your entitled to your opinion roll eyes (sarcastic)

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
hes gawjus and i think he played edward cullen well in twilight but your entitled to your opinion roll eyes (sarcastic)
did you even read the books? blink

TwilightxGirl
course ive read the books aint one of these people that don't read and just watch the film but this is the first film and forgive me but the meadow which is a big chunk of the twilight book was cut out that would of shown the romance and emotion between bella and edward a lot more yeah maybe rob was stiff in parts but hey kristin didnt do any better so lets see how they do in new moon.

SallyWarner
Enter to meet Robert Pattinson at the MTV Movie Awards!

Coca-Cola and MTV have just launched today the MTV Movie Awards Insider Search!

The winner will be whisked away to L.A., join the MTV News team and report on the days leading up to the night of the big show and the star-studded after party.

All you have to do is submit in 250 awesome words or less why you think you deserve be apart of the MTV Movie Awards madness!

Apply here (paste this into your browser):
mtvcokeinsider.com?r=2

Prince Nauj
he has pretty hands hehe

mark_it
I am a big fan of Robert Pattinson.

BillyJeans28
lol pretty hands really? haha thats pretty random...upallnite has more sneak peek pictures of new moon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.