Taters!! Heehee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hayden'sgurl
Happy Dance What's a tater? Po-Ta-To- boil 'em, mash 'em, put 'em in a stew.

Hee hee! That's from TTT. I haven't seen it but my sis told me bout that part. Happy Dance

mah
yup, Gollum vs. Sam

Dexx
yeah..remember it from the book

Catch 22
Agggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Potatoe spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain REX
SFH: Stupid Fat Hobbit

big grin

Mujaffa
Gollum: MURDRER!!!!
Smyagol: nope.

remember he has a split personality stick out tongue

Captain REX
It's Smeagol, Mujaffa, just a reminder. Or you could call them Slinker and Stinker. big grin

Stinker: We could poke there eyeses out...
Slinker: Yes, yes!

The thing that was really funny was that he was looking at the audience when he did it. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Mujaffa
in norwegian its smyagol.sorry!
"Whats taters? ....... eh? eh? ...... Whats taters?"

webby
"First We stabs out their eyses, then we takes it.."

some class work with the portrayal of gollum/smeagol. never in all my readings of the book have i felt pity or sorrow for the character, but when i saw TTT. i couldnt help but feel sorry for the guy. having your life prolonged, twisted and deformed in that manner all because of a ring... and all because of some flashy graphics..

cool aint it big grin

Dexx
i got that feeling in the books also

mah
yeah same here. you pity the poor bastard

Mujaffa
http://www.fantasyplanet.cz/gfx/pictures_clanky/lotr_gal_velky_200212242353302229.jpg Happy Dance

mah
enough spam-pic posting..I'll let that one stay since it's so cool though

Fitch
yeah,but some of them have a internet link on them.....isn't that SPAM ?but forget it for the moment couse they're cool though...

Dejio
WOW! Great pic. Good thing you moderators didn't remove it.
Wonder if that's a real bunny or is it CGI?

mah
it seems real enough

Arien
give it to us RAW.....and RiGGLIN!!!!

u gotta pity him and love him at the same time.

Mithrandir
keep your chips to yourself!

Was it just me or did anyone find the chapter Mount Doom funny? When Gollum fell in? bahhhaahaha

mah
I wouldn't call it funny, no

Mujaffa
I would call it funny, no, yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.