Superman Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/ADVG/595.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/superman/gger_02/Superman_.jpg?o=13

This is Superman(Current) with about 1 Hr of Sun dipping VS Pre-Crisis Superman

Rage.Of.Olympus
Pre-Crisis Superman sneezes accidentally and wins.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Pre-Crisis Superman sneezes accidentally and wins.

thumb up

Jynocidus
Superman wins.

zeel
current supes is alot more powerful then a year ago but he still is not up to Pre-crisis supes, and hopefully he will never get there.

lawest9
Originally posted by zeel
current supes is alot more powerful then a year ago but he still is not up to Pre-crisis supes, and hopefully he will never get there. A lot of people thought pre-crisis superman was too powerful. However as a superman fan, that actually worked for a lot of us.

Enyalus
Current Superman wins.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by lawest9
A lot of people thought pre-crisis superman was too powerful. However as a superman fan, that actually worked for a lot of us.

I liked those days better, when Villains were evil but never (almost never) killed. They wanted money, they wanted to rule the world or destroy their enemy but rape, murder and torture was never in their mind.
This changed over the time and I think it's sad.
I read comics because they show an better world, an good world, call me childish but all this violence we have now in comics is even more brutal then those in the real world, and it gives us nothing, it doesn't make the comics better, more entertaining, it only sickens me. just my opinion ^^.

skygunner41
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I liked those days better, when Villains were evil but never (almost never) killed. They wanted money, they wanted to rule the world or destroy their enemy but rape, murder and torture was never in their mind.
This changed over the time and I think it's sad.
I read comics because they show an better world, an good world, call me childish but all this violence we have now in comics is even more brutal then those in the real world, and it gives us nothing, it doesn't make the comics better, more entertaining, it only sickens me. just my opinion ^^.

rock thumb up

Philosophía
Originally posted by Enyalus
Current Superman wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.