Would you do dadudemon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I know I would.....bangbangbangbangbang....Say my name, *****. evil face

gefallen_engel
hell ya!!!! giggle00

Scythe
I, would not. Can't say I'm surprised at your homosexual behavior though, RJ.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
I, would not. Can't say I'm surprised at your homosexual behavior though, RJ. Oh no I got pwned eek! crylaugh

Get a grip wanker

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Oh no I got pwned eek! crylaugh

Get a grip wanker

A grip? heh.

Rogue Jedi
A grip? heh. Yeah, as in reality roll eyes (sarcastic)

Someone go poop in your fudge or sumthin?

Barker
I would have him sort the laundry and rake the leaves, bro.

Scythe
Yeah, as in reality roll eyes (sarcastic)

God, I wish you were witty.

Anyways, ignoring your dumbass shit.

D-Mon's a pretty cool guy, I wouldn't f*ck him, but he's pretty damn cool. I'd want to drink with him, chill back, probably go to a strip joint.

gefallen_engel
Oh no I got pwned eek! crylaugh

Get a grip wanker

are you hitting on Scythe now hanuts

dadudemon

RJ RJ RJ!

UNCLE!

laughing

I, would not.

Thank you very much. Seriously, dudez ain't muh thang. lol

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
hell ya!!!! giggle00

double teehee embarrasment

laughing

Dude, lol, WTF?

I'll have to remember that one.

Scythe
are you hitting on Scythe now hanuts

That would be the highlight of his day.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Barker
I would have him sort the laundry and rake the leaves, bro.

I would rape the leaves if they had bewbz.

D-Mon's a pretty cool guy, I wouldn't f*ck him, but he's pretty damn cool. I'd want to drink with him, chill back, probably go to a strip joint.

Awesome. Thanks man. big grin

And, yeah, no amount of your good cooking would ever convince me to do the sexuals with you..hahahaha.

Rogue Jedi
God, I wish you were witty.

Anyways, ignoring your dumbass shit.

And I wish you werent such a petty little shit of a man.. Ignore away.

Scythe
And I wish you werent such a petty little shit of a man.. Ignore away.

Well, that's just, reported.

Scythe
Originally posted by dadudemon
I would rape the leaves if they had bewbz.

Awesome. Thanks man. big grin

And, yeah, no amount of your good cooking would ever convince me to do the sexuals with you..hahahaha.

Wouldn't want it any other way. We'de feast like kings.

Rogue Jedi
Well, that's just, reported. OK, you started the bashing, I merely retaliated. big grin Just cant help yourself, can you? I thought you were ignoring me!!!

Scythe
OK, you started the bashing, I merely retaliated. big grin Just cant help yourself, can you? I thought you were ignoring me!!!

If you feel the need to report as well, do so, even I reported myself for the first comment.

gefallen_engel
RJ RJ RJ!

UNCLE!

laughing

Thank you very much. Seriously, dudez ain't muh thang. lol

double teehee embarrasment

laughing

Dude, lol, WTF?

I'll have to remember that one.

hee hee

I would totally corrupt you laughing out loud

And I wish you werent such a petty little shit of a man.. Ignore away. Originally posted by Scythe
Well, that's just, reported.

fight nice children laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
If you feel the need to report as well, do so, even I reported myself for the first comment. OK.....Ignoring me NOW? roll eyes (sarcastic) tick tock tick tock tick tock.....

gefallen_engel
OK.....Ignoring me NOW? roll eyes (sarcastic) tick tock tick tock tick tock.....

whats the tick tock?

Rogue Jedi
are you hitting on Scythe now hanuts You and your QUESTIONABLE sense of humor roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
whats the tick tock? Waiting for him to "ignore" me haermm

gefallen_engel
You and your QUESTIONABLE sense of humor roll eyes (sarcastic)

hanuts

I found it to be quite funny thank you

Waiting for him to "ignore" me haermm

oh laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
hanuts

I found it to be quite funny thank you

oh laughing out loud big grin Outta his league yes

Scythe
Dear me, looks like I've been pwned

gefallen_engel
big grin Outta his league yes

laughing out loud

you two and your antics laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Dear me, looks like I've been pwned No, its just that you came into this thread talking shit and now you are having menstral cramps because I talked shit BACK to you.

Seems you think that I am either a homo or a pedo, make up your mind already.

Röland
http://super-genius.org/images/thread_is_gay.jpg

Rogue Jedi

gefallen_engel

Rogue Jedi
Didnt take long did it?

Röland
TAKE LONG FOR WHAT?

Rogue Jedi
For the cream to settle.

Röland
Sure.

Rogue Jedi
Well it didnt. Took about the same time as it did for this thread to turn gay.

Röland
I don't even know what you're talking about.

This thread was gay to begin with.

Robtard

Seems you think that I am either a homo or a pedo, make up your mind already.

Both, is the most likely.

occultdestroyer
I hate Mormons

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Both, is the most likely. Robtard the Retard speaks up.

And as usual its complete and utter bullshit.

Scythe
Originally posted by Robtard
Both, is the most likely.

I agree.

Rogue Jedi

Scythe
When will I learn?? I've just been served, twice...

Rogue Jedi
Indeed you have. Wanna try for strike three? What is it this week? Am I a serial rapist? A drug dealer? Do I steal children fron their cradles and sell them into slave labor?

Come on, I know you can do better.

Leo.M
This pedo crap is getting old. erm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Leo.M
This pedo crap is getting old. erm It's all he has, what an imaginative mind he has roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh shit he's a MUSE haermm

Scythe
Indeed you have. Wanna try for strike three? What is it this week? Am I a serial rapist? A drug dealer? Do I steal children fron their cradles and sell them into slave labor?

Come on, I know you can do better.

We'll see how you can surprise us.

So sorry, let me do everything in my power to ease you of your troubles.

Rogue Jedi
Hmm....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=11519078#post11519078

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Douglas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demi_Moore

Pedo's or not?

Rogue Jedi
We'll see how you can surprise us.

So sorry, let me do everything in my power to ease you of your troubles. OMG I'll try big grin roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Scythe
Hmm....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=11519078#post11519078

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Douglas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demi_Moore

Pedo's or not?

At least, you're trying. That's something good right there.

Leo.M
So sorry, let me do everything in my power to ease you of your troubles.

No, you don't have to. My troubles are past even myself.

I'm just gonna say this to BOTH of you. I have no beff with either of you. RJ, your my best friend here. Scythe your dating friend of mine and i care alot about her.

But seriously, as half queer right here. I haven't even seen queens carry on this long. laughcry!

I would know too. no expression shocklaugh

Scythe

I'm just gonna say this to BOTH of you. I have no beff with either of you. RJ, your my best friend here. Scythe your dating friend of mine and i care alot about her.

But seriously, as half queer right here. I haven't even seen queens carry on this long. laughcry!

Your thoughts matter not to me. You're wasting your time.

Leo.M
Your thoughts matter not to me. You're wasting your time.

Then what are you thoughts? you both go back and forth.

Just get over it. Move on. try something new. Take a brake from KMC.

srug

Scythe
Then what are you thoughts? you both go back and forth.

Just get over it. Move on. try something new. Take a brake from KMC.

srug

So, why don't you say this to other people? I'm not the only one who dislikes RJ, I really don't see you preaching, or giving away your goddamn opinion to Robtard among many.

Strangelove
Your thoughts matter not to me. You're wasting your time. you're wasting your time by carrying on a useless grudge. It would be nigh impossible to justify the effort you exert to perpetuate this idiocy.

Scythe
Originally posted by Strangelove
you're wasting your time by carrying on a useless grudge. It would be nigh impossible to justify the effort you exert to perpetuate this idiocy.

It's alright, we all like to stick up for friends at times, but I highly think I will change my ways just for the sheer pleasure of doing you guys a favor.

To be honest, it's not a grudge, sometime people find other people annoying and consider them motherf*ckers. I hate how just because there was this argument about Kaya and RJ's past, that's the main reason I say anything.

Leo.M
So, why don't you say this to other people? I'm not the only one who dislikes RJ, I really don't see you preaching, or giving away your goddamn opinion to Robtard among many.

I did. You're the only one that quoted me.

If someone else quotes me, I'll respond back.

This was to everyone.

Scythe
I did. You're the only one that quoted me.

If someone else quotes me, I'll respond back.

This was to everyone.

That's something I would know, right?

Rogue Jedi
At least, you're trying. That's something good right there. Doesn't take much to prove you wrong. It's like playing trivial pursuit with a retarded testicle.

Scythe
Doesn't take much to prove you wrong. It's like playing trivial pursuit with a retarded testicle.

Right. Whatever you say chief.

Rogue Jedi
So, why don't you say this to other people? I'm not the only one who dislikes RJ, I really don't see you preaching, or giving away your goddamn opinion to Robtard among many. Because Robtard is just being Robtard, showing his ass in a joking fashion. You are alone, Crusader.

Scythe
Because Robtard is just being Robtard, showing his ass in a joking fashion. You are alone, Crusader.

No, Robtard and I find you irritating, stop thinking everything has to be this big vendetta that I alone have against you.

Rogue Jedi
Right. Whatever you say chief. It's OK, phobe boy, we know how much it sucks to be you.

Scythe
It's OK, phobe boy, we know how much it sucks to be you.

Just, stop persisting. I ended that post on an end note, I don't wish to drag this anymore.

Strangelove
It's alright, we all like to stick up for friends at times, but I highly think I will change my ways just for the sheer pleasure of doing you guys a favor.

To be honest, it's not a grudge, sometime people find other people annoying and consider them motherf*ckers. I hate how just because there was this argument about Kaya and RJ's past, that's the main reason I say anything. I'm not "sticking up" for RJ, I blame him just as much as I do you for continuing this farce.

And you do seem to reserve special venom for RJ, whether you mean to or not. So it seems like a grudge.

Rogue Jedi
No, Robtard and I find you irritating, stop thinking everything has to be this big vendetta that I alone have against you. If Robtard finds me irritating, he can kiss the darkest part of my ass. IF.

See, I don't rely on these "others", as you do. I am capable of being an independent thinker, unlike you are.

Rogue Jedi
Just, stop persisting. I ended that post on an end note, I don't wish to drag this anymore. GTFO then, crawl back to your little clubhouse and stop baiting me.

And yes, you baited me from the get go.

Leo.M
That's something I would know, right?

Well, yes.

I wasn't singling you out. I would have addressed you. Said your name or quoted you so you knew i was talking just to you. But nope. its EVERYONE.

Scythe
I'm not "sticking up" for RJ, I blame him just as much as I do you for continuing this farce.

And you do seem to reserve special venom for RJ, whether you mean to or not. So it seems like a grudge.

It doesn't matter, I don't care what you have to say. Sorry.

If Robtard finds me irritating, he can kiss the darkest part of my ass. IF.

See, I don't rely on these "others", as you do. I am capable of being an independent thinker, unlike you are.

I can never be an in-de-pen-dent...

Well, yes.

I wasn't singling you out. I would have addressed you. Said your name or quoted you so you knew i was talking just to you. But nope. its EVERYONE.

Alright, I'll try to think of things I don't know next time.

Leo.M

How do you not know, man?

When people post randomly, do you think their taking about you?

Strangelove
It doesn't matter, I don't care what you have to say. Sorry. That's the spirit.

Scythe
How do you not know, man?

When people post randomly, do you think their taking about you?

Sigh...

You posted this.

It is directed at RJ and I. So, you should stop trying to put an end to whatever issues RJ and I have. Most likely me, since RJ never does anything, not at all.

Rogue Jedi

I can never be an in-de-pen-dent...

crylaugh Man, you are out there, on Pluto and shit crylaugh Big tough internet guy haermm Well, we are all impressed.

Shoo now, let the big boys talk.

Scythe
That's the spirit.

Do you seriously think you can say the word, and just like that, things that irritate you, or whatever, will just go away?

Rogue Jedi

It is directed at RJ and I. So, you should stop trying to put an end to whatever issues RJ and I have. Most likely me, since RJ never does anything, not at all. WHOA....Did you just tell Leo to stop meddling in the affairs of others? laughing Hello Pot!!! Say hi to kettle for me k? laughing

Leo.M
Sigh...

You posted this.

It is directed at RJ and I. So, you should stop trying to put an end to whatever issues RJ and I have. Most likely me, since RJ never does anything, not at all.

Oh your talking about that. yeah that was directed at you both.

About the other people on that. I always see the 2 of you doing this. If there are more. I missed them.

Strangelove
Do you seriously think you can say the word, and just like that, things that irritate you, or whatever, will just go away? Absolutely. I've done it before. It's quite easy if you have the willpower.

Scythe
Absolutely. I've done it before. It's quite easy if you have the willpower.

Then it must be a fantastic, fantasy world you may live in, where your word is law and establishment is settled with a typing of words.

Rogue Jedi

About the other people on that. I always see the 2 of you doing this. If there are more. I missed them. What you see is him seeking me out, trolling and bashing.

Scythe

About the other people on that. I always see the 2 of you doing this. If there are more. I missed them.

Yeah....

Well, what can I tell ya, other than deal with it, don't bring it up to me, I won't care.

Strangelove
Then it must be a fantastic, fantasy world you may live in, where your word is law and establishment is settled with a typing of words. that doesn't even make sense. Because I can ignore or otherwise diffuse my annoyance with others, I live in a fantasy land? I just call that being reasonable.

Scythe
that doesn't even make sense. Because I can ignore or otherwise diffuse my annoyance with others, I live in a fantasy land? I just call that being reasonable.

You can't ask things to go away, and expect them to do so.

Strangelove
You can't ask things to go away, and expect them to do so. Don't expect, make it happen. Just waiting and "expecting" things to go away is futile.

Rogue Jedi
that doesn't even make sense. Because I can ignore or otherwise diffuse my annoyance with others, I live in a fantasy land? I just call that being reasonable. Wait, you live in a fantasy world? COOL eek! Invite?

Scythe
Don't expect, make it happen. Just waiting and "expecting" things to go away is futile.

how is asking, making it happen, if there isn't a sure answer?

Rogue Jedi
Its official, thread sucks ass.

Strangelove
how is asking, making it happen, if there isn't a sure answer? life doesn't have many sure answers, bucko.

Now I'm done, I've spent enough time on this issue for a good week.

Scythe
life doesn't have many sure answers, bucko.

Now I'm done, I've spent enough time on this issue for a good week.

So then why as-

Ah, I see. Best news I've heard all this hour.

geshien
Both of you have the power to ignore the other. It's a matter of self control. You either have it, or you don't.

If you both make it a point not to acknowledge the other, then you've no fuel to the feed the fire, because it's obvious neither of you can be civil to the other. And if you choose to speak to the other, then you've no one to blame but yourself.

Ushgarak
Alright, this vendetta has become exceptionally tiresome. Both sideas are at fault for the flaming so we'll let bygones be bygones there, but what I am looking out for now is people going into a thread with the express intention of annoying the other party in the vendetta. That ends now, or else there will be warnings.

Scythe
And another comes to voice, I'm impressed. I guess something must be right here, I've placed RJ on ignore, since he never had the balls to do so, hope it works.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by geshien
Both of you have the power to ignore the other. It's a matter of self control. You either have it, or you don't.

If you both make it a point not to acknowledge the other, then you've no fuel to the feed the fire, because it's obvious neither of you can be civil to the other. And if you choose to speak to the other, then you've no one to blame but yourself. Hey man, if someone pushes me, I push back. Find one time where I talked smack when it was not in a retaliatory fashion.

geshien
Hey man, if someone pushes me, I push back. Find one time where I talked smack when it was not in a retaliatory fashion.

I don't know if you've ever started it but, being retaliatory hasn't aided the situation, ever.

And I'm sorry but, I've never understood why people can't just ignore one another if they find it unbearable to converse with a particular individual. If you feel insulted and you can't, for whatever reason, work it out then just take it through the proper lines. I.e. If you address your issues in mature and civil manner and it fails, take it up with a mod.

I simply offer my courteous advice to the both of you. I see no reason why this charade can't be done with. It behooves you to make this an issue that is beneath the both of you.

Scythe
Originally posted by geshien
I don't know if you've ever started it but, being retaliatory hasn't aided the situation, ever.

And I'm sorry but, I've never understood why people can't just ignore one another if they find it unbearable to converse with a particular individual. If you feel insulted and you can't, for whatever reason, work it out then just take it through the proper lines. I.e. If you address your issues in mature and civil manner and it fails, take it up with a mod.

I simply offer my courteous advice to the both of you. I see no reason why this charade can't be done with. It behooves you to make this an issue that is beneath the both of you.

Stuff happens, blah blah blah, I know the whole sermon. I'm hungry, what's there to eat? I'll go make something good.

Rogue Jedi
removed

Kayakat
_2cdUgda61Y

Couldnt help it haermm
Seriously? The fight is over ok, its done for, Scythe has put you on ignore yet you can't let it go and keep baiting.
You can't stand him and he can't stand you, so be it, Leave it at that and let it go. No one is going to win anything out of this.

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Kayakat
Seriously? The fight is over ok, its done for, Scythe has put you on ignore yet you can't let it go and keep baiting.
You can't stand him and he can't stand you, so be it, Leave it at that and let it go. No one is going to win anything out of this.

so true there, all that is gonna happen if this keeps up is one or both of them is going to get banned and I personally think that KMC would suck without RJ so to the two of you JUST STOP IT!!!!!!!!

Ushgarak
Oh for heaven's sake... did I not make myself clear? Last chance this time. Next time RJ or Scythe post anything that can even be remotely construed as trollig or flaming then other I will make thew warning official.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kayakat
You can't stand him and he can't stand you, so be it, Leave it at that and let it go. No one is going to win anything out of this. I was posting a silly ass vid, trying to move on. How is a vid of two monkeys shagging insulting/baiting/whatever to him?

Bardock42
I was posting a silly ass vid, trying to move on. How is a vid of two monkeys shagging insulting/baiting/whatever to him? Dude, it said "Go **** yourself" in the first screen. It was obviously meant to bait Scythe. It would probably be best for you guys if you just ignored each other.

Though much less entertaining for me.

dadudemon
Yeah...let's get back to how ugly I am and how not even gay guys would do me.

sad

Ushgarak
I was posting a silly ass vid, trying to move on. How is a vid of two monkeys shagging insulting/baiting/whatever to him?

Everyone involved here would be well advised to keep a very large safety margin away from anything that can be construed as offensive. Benefit of the doubt has run out here.

Bardock42

sad

Oh please dude, stop with the self pity. You do have options.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/Bardock42/Fun%20and%20Internet/Dadudemon3.jpg

stick out tongue

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/Bardock42/Fun%20and%20Internet/Dadudemon3.jpg

stick out tongue

hysterical

Röland

sad
YOU ARE UGLY! NOW GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND CRY YA LITTLE *****!

haermm

Mywi
i dont believe this.....facepalm

Sanctuary

stick out tongue lol

gefallen_engel
hanuts

Toku King

No, because I'm straight.

Selphie
Can't say I'm into married men, sexually srug

Rogue Jedi
Dude, it said "Go **** yourself" in the first screen. It was obviously meant to bait Scythe. It would probably be best for you guys if you just ignored each other.

Though much less entertaining for me. No it wasn't, it's a stupid ass vid that has been in my profile forever. Ask dadudemon, I showed him months ago. I don't see how it was telling anyone to go **** themselves. If someone took it that, I am saying here and now I didn't mean it that way.

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Everyone involved here would be well advised to keep a very large safety margin away from anything that can be construed as offensive. Benefit of the doubt has run out here. You know full well I will heed this warning, but damn man, it was just a stupid vid meant for laughs.

I hear you though, loud and clear, acknowledged and abiding.

Bardock42
I.......i don't care.

But seriously, dadudemon with painted bag, improvment? Yes? No?

Ahsoka Tano
Yes

Rogue Jedi
I.......i don't care.

But seriously, dadudemon with painted bag, improvment? Yes? No? What, you dont wanna see the look on his face?

Leo.M
Just have the thread closed. haermm

Rogue Jedi
No, its all good now.

dadudemon
No, its all good now.

yes

And props to Selphie for keepin' it real.

the.kenzo
If by "do him" you mean "eat food with", then yes...yes I would.

dadudemon
Originally posted by the.kenzo
If by "do him" you mean "eat food with", then yes...yes I would.

laughing

I know...I mean...damn!

the.kenzo
laughing

I know...I mean...damn!

We're taste bud twins.

gefallen_engel
What, you dont wanna see the look on his face?

I would have to have him with no bag on his face, just imagine the faces he might make laughing out loud

dadudemon
I would have to have him with no bag on his face, just imagine the faces he might make laughing out loud

I make this face almost the whole time. ----> no expression

Then this face at the end. ----> pained

Then this face after. ---> stoned

Seriously.

I have no secret. Honest. smile

gefallen_engel
I make this face almost the whole time. ----> no expression

Then this face at the end. ----> pained

Then this face after. ---> stoned

Seriously.

I have no secret. Honest. smile

hanuts

I dont like to be looked at durring sex, makes me self conscious

dadudemon
hanuts

What about when you're at the end and make this face?

pained

I have a neck kissing thing. I don't know why, but I just have to when I get to this part.

pained

I like neck. no expression

gefallen_engel

pained

I have a neck kissing thing. I don't know why, but I just have to when I get to this part.

pained

I tend to bite the guy's shoulder so Im not sure what kind of face that would make laughing out loud

dadudemon
I tend to bite the guy's shoulder so Im not sure what kind of face that would make laughing out loud
A nom face.

But where do I get a nom face?

LOL!

Right here.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-kittens-eating-sweet-kittens-nom.jpg

Piggle Humsy

pained

pained

I like neck kissing. no expression

I'd do you just for that no expression

Bardock42
hanuts

....I have a new invention that might just be the solution.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/Bardock42/Fun%20and%20Internet/BagPrice.jpg

Just 300 bucks.

gefallen_engel
A nom face.

But where do I get a nom face?

LOL!

Right here.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-kittens-eating-sweet-kittens-nom.jpg

laughing out loud

Scythe
....I have a new invention that might just be the solution.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/Bardock42/Fun%20and%20Internet/BagPrice.jpg

Just 300 bucks.

That might work.

gefallen_engel
That might work.

for you ya

Scythe
for you ya

Totally, know one knows me better than GEFALLEN_ENGEL does.

gefallen_engel
Totally, know one knows me better than GEFALLEN_ENGEL does.

whatever roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
That might work. Originally posted by gefallen_engel
for you ya

Children, children...this model will work for all.

Total satisfaction or money back. Guaranteed.

Scythe

I know, it's genius. The blank expression is great, leads to so much more.

gefallen_engel

hanuts

dadudemon
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I like neck kissing. no expression

I'd do you just for that no expression

k

the noms are free...

Rogue Jedi
for you ya Yeah, it'd be an improvement, a great one at that. Now all we need is a roll of duct tape.

gefallen_engel
Yeah, it'd be an improvement, a great one at that. Now all we need is a roll of duct tape.

that was my point laughing out loud

whats the tape for, fingers or mouth?

dadudemon

whats the tape for, fingers or mouth?

That taint!

Then you quickly rip the tape away.

evillaugh

gefallen_engel
That taint!

evillaugh

that would hurt

Rogue Jedi

whats the tape for, fingers or mouth? ALL.

Ushgarak
For heaven's sake, RJ, hasn't this point to stay away from anything remotely related to Scythe been made clear enough? That's an official warning now to you as well.

Baylin
hanuts

stop leaving your webcam on then! doh

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ushgarak
For heaven's sake, RJ, hasn't this point to stay away from anything remotely related to Scythe been made clear enough? That's an official warning now to you as well. Um, I was referring to this, not Scythe:

That taint!

evillaugh

that would hurt

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Baylin
stop leaving your webcam on then! doh

shhh......
that was suppose to be our secret laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
shhh......
that was suppose to be our secret laughing out loud Strong enough for a man, made for a woman? haermm

The Red
Strong enough for a man, made for a woman? haermm I'm curious as to why Scythe always comes into one of your threads. Clearly you're supposed to stay away from him, but how is that possible if he keeps posting in your threads? confused

gefallen_engel
Strong enough for a man, made for a woman? haermm

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Red
I'm curious as to why Scythe always comes into one of your threads. Clearly you're supposed to stay away from him, but how is that possible if he keeps posting in your threads? confused I dunno. But apparently I was given a warning just now, it's a misunderstanding, thats all.

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Red
I'm curious as to why Scythe always comes into one of your threads. Clearly you're supposed to stay away from him, but how is that possible if he keeps posting in your threads? confused

Starting a thread doesn't make it "your" property, you know?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>