Super Skrulls invade DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
The skrulls kidnap some DC heroes and build an army of super skrulls that have their combined power, and then, they send those super skrulls to DC earth to conquer it and destroy all the hero opposition. They already know where the mayor threads are and they will target them first.

An army of 10,000 Super Skrulls is deployed in DC Earth. The skrulls have the combined powers of:

Superman
Flash (Wally West)
GL Hal
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Firestorm

No magic, no reality warping.

Can DC Earth survive?

occultdestroyer
5,000? Maybe.

But 10,000? Attacking DC earth at the same time?? Almost impossible.

But I have to say, 1-on-1 these Super Skrulls are no match against their original counterparts.

On a different note, Zoom and Per Degaton could probably beat these Skrulls.

Bentley
Any other takers?

Corpseman88
Assuming DC's villains also get into the mix, DC wins handily

TricksterPriest
Also, the skrulls would never be able to capture those guys for their project in the first place. And I have yet to see anything indicating they can build an Amazo-lite. It's one thing to make 2nd rate copies of Black Bolt and the F4, it's another to try and copy speed force, magic artifacts, GL rings and the Firestorm matrix. I don't think they have the skill or the brain power needed.

Eel O'Brien
superman solos, as the bleed is now part of his body

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Also, the skrulls would never be able to capture those guys for their project in the first place. And I have yet to see anything indicating they can build an Amazo-lite. It's one thing to make 2nd rate copies of Black Bolt and the F4, it's another to try and copy speed force, magic artifacts, GL rings and the Firestorm matrix. I don't think they have the skill or the brain power needed. It doesn't matter if you think they could do it or not, for this thread they have done it.

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
It doesn't matter if you think they could do it or not, for this thread they have done it.

He is right.

Bentley
Originally posted by Corpseman88
Assuming DC's villains also get into the mix, DC wins handily

Villains lose often due CIS though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.