Question of the day.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Today's question.....

I wonder why we like smelling our own farts, but when others fart we are like sick ?

steverules_2
Ask Walshy haermm

kodak
i look damn good right now.

Itzak
This thread makes me want to take a shower. ermm

kodak
Originally posted by Itzak
This thread makes me want to take a shower. ermm i just got out of one before posting in this thread. aw00t

Itzak
Originally posted by kodak
i just got out of one before posting in this thread. aw00t

w00t Ditto...

and still I feel like I need to.

dadudemon
I am not sure if this is science...but I think people can't get things like e-coli from themselves. In other words, I think you can eat your own shit and you won't get sick because you already have the anitbodies for the harmful microbes...but if you eat others, you can ingest an e-coli strain or another bacteria or virus that you do not have microbes for and that will make you sick.

This is important to know because what comes next explains why we don't like another person's farts or shit smells.

If we know that the shit smell is our own, we are programmed to not mind it too much, but still find it offensive so we will keep it from others. (Because we are a social species...)

If it's another's, we find the smell offensive because it has stuff in it that can harm ourselves.

There are a select few who have something go awry in their brain on a psychological level that makes them like other human's shit smells. These people have scat fetishes. It is psychological. Something is "wrong" with them. (I said it wasn't chemical, originally, but that would be wrong as we can change our psychological state to cause that rush of hormones that signal sexual arrousal...for things that are not sexually arrousing by default in our species.)

steverules_2
Originally posted by dadudemon
I am not sure if this is science...but I think people can't get things like e-coli from themselves. In other words, I think you can eat your own shit and you won't get sick because you already have the anitbodies for the harmful microbes...but if you eat others, you get ingest an e-coli straing or another bacteria or virus that you do not have microbes for and that will make you sick.

This is important to know because what comes next explains why we don't like another person's farts or shit smells.

If we know that the shit smell is our own, we are programmed to not mind it too much, but still find it offensive so we will keep it from others. (Because we are a social species...)

If it's another's, we find the smell offensive because it has stuff in it that can harm other's.

There are a select few who have something go awry in their brain on a psychological level that makes them like other human's shit smells. These people have scat fetishes. It is not chemical, it is psychological. Something is "wrong" with them.

There didn't seem to be any problems for the girls in two girls one cup sick

dadudemon
Originally posted by steverules_2
There didn't seem to be any problems for the girls in two girls one cup sick

I edited my post. It read better now.

Also, I explained why they have problems.

They may very well have had problems with it. They may have been so addicted to drugs that nothing would stand in their way of getting those drugs. (Which i hear is the real reason behind the video.)

I also hear that it wasn't poop. I hear that they put something in her ass that she pooped out for their fun.

steverules_2
They musta wanted those drugs bad...I wonder what drugs are so good to go that far though erm

dadudemon
They musta wanted those drugs bad...I wonder what drugs are so good to go that far though erm

It was an 8 ball or heroine...I can't remember.

You could probably google search it and find out.

steverules_2
It's not really that much of an interesting subject for me but it made for some conversation in this thread. I may look up 8 ball though cause I have no idea what that is...didn't even know there was a drug called 8 ball until your post

dadudemon
It's not really that much of an interesting subject for me but it made for some conversation in this thread. I may look up 8 ball though cause I have no idea what that is...didn't even know there was a drug called 8 ball until your post

lol

then here it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine

and eight ball is an eighth of an ounce of cocaine.

Ax3l
Stay totally warm with the Snuggie.

steverules_2
lol

then here it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine

and eight ball is an eighth of an ounce of cocaine.

Thanks smile

dadudemon
Thanks smile

I'm full of TONS Of useless information. Tons and tons and tons of USELESS information. The only place I could think it would be useful is on a gameshow. no expression

steverules_2
I'm full of TONS Of useless information. Tons and tons and tons of USELESS information. The only place I could think it would be useful is on a gameshow. no expression

Family fortunes

Röland
Originally posted by Ax3l
Stay totally warm with the Snuggie.
Hi, it's Vince with Shamwow! You'll be saying wow every time you use this towel! It's like a chamois! It's like a towel! It's like a sponge. A regular towel doesn't work wet - this works wet or dry. This is for the house, the car, the boat, the RV! Shamwow holds twenty times its weight in liquid. Look at this! It just does the work! Why do you want to work twice as hard? It doesn't drip, doesn't make a mess. You wring it out, wash it in the washing machine. It is made in Germany, you know the Germans always make good stuff. You can cut it in half, use one as a bath mat, drain your dishes with the other one, use one as a towel. Olympic divers, they use it as a towel. Look at that! Completely dry! Put a wet sweater, roll it up, it dries your sweaters. Here's some cola, wine, coffee and pet stains. Not only is the damage gonna be on top - there's your mildew. That is going to smell! See that? The most absorbing We're gonna do this in real time! Look at this! Put it on the spill, turn it over! Without even putting any pressure, fifty percent of the cola right there. You follow me, camera guy? The other fifty percent, the color starts to come up. No other towel's gonna do that! It acts like a vacuum! And look at this - virtually dry on the bottom! See what I'm telling ya? Shamwow! You'll be saying wow every time!

gefallen_engel
farts just smell bad no matter where they come from

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, but when I smell mine I am like "Hey, I dont remember eating pork."

gefallen_engel
hanuts
nice

GCG
had to flush 4 times to despatch my sea-wolf poop to drainage

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
hanuts
nice *Bows deeply* And that was without even a single drop of Rum smokin'

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
*Bows deeply* And that was without even a single drop of Rum smokin'

on a roll huh?

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Rollin rollin rollin, lord my ass is swollen, rawhide!!!

gefallen_engel
I dont think I want to know why your ass is swollen laughing out loud

Scythe

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
I dont think I want to know why your ass is swollen laughing out loud ninja

gefallen_engel
laughing out loud

Baylin
Today's question.....

I wonder why we like smelling our own farts, but when others fart we are like sick ?

Umm... confused

blowup

Rogue Jedi
New question....would you eat the ass end of a rhino if you were starving?

steverules_2
I think if you tried...you'd die, unless the Rhino is dead

gefallen_engel
New question....would you eat the ass end of a rhino if you were starving?

I think most people could eat just about anything if they were hungry enough

steverules_2
They'd eat another human being. I remember I was watching this low budget movie about this teenage basket ball team that was on a plane that crash landed in antarctica, and some of the teenagers died when the plane crash and so they had to eat some of them and you could tell that they were eating chicken wings, they even had a bitta BBQ sauce on them haermm I was just sitting there like wtf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.