Vagabond.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
I couldn't find a thread for this one. I searched for five minutes.

Anyway, this is an awesome anime. Full of my kind of humor.

http://view.thespectrum.net/manga/Vagabond/Volume%2002/vagabond_v02_103.jpg

This same older guy totally pwned the shit out of a captain just a few pages back. It was hilarious.

Anyway, if you liked Samurai Champloo and Berserk, you'll love this one. Its like both of them rolled up into this one.

Of course, just like Berserk, this is not for kids.

Black Adam
it's all right.

I hope he gets out of this whiny pondering phase and picks up the sword again soon.

Kazenji
Originally posted by dadudemon
I couldn't find a thread for this one. I searched for five minutes.

Try again

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=340773&highlight=title%3A%28Vagabond%29+forumid%3A74 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Its actually a manga

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kazenji

Try again

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=340773&highlight=title%3A%28Vagabond%29+forumid%3A74 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Its actually a manga

Thanks for being an a**hole on two accounts!

You win!

Mods, you can close/delete this thread on this manga.

Final Blaxican
Don't mind Kazenji. Using that eye roll smiley is how he feels good about himself, hence why he uses it thirty times a day. no expression

dadudemon
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Don't mind Kazenji. Using that eye roll smiley is how he feels good about himself, hence why he uses it thirty times a day. no expression

I've probably read mangas longer than he's been alive...it was just a stupid mistake on my part. weep

Kazenji
Originally posted by Final Blaxican

Got anything better to do other then give me shit while trolling the forum.

I've probably read mangas longer than he's been alive...it was just a stupid mistake on my part. weep

Wow don't need to act like an arsehole about it i was just pointing out something and how the **** did i know if you buggered up.

dadudemon
Wow don't need to act like an arsehole

Ditto, mate.

i was just pointing out something

You could learn how to be more tactful to a mere stranger, now couldn't you?

and how the **** did i know if you buggered up.

Since I post here in the anime/manga section quite often, it should have been obvious. I am full of buggers and I readily admit to them, but there's not need to be an a**hole about it.

Kazenji

, but there's not need to be an a**hole about it.

Indeed so lets just end it there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.