A Storyline for B3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVapor

steverules_2
Sounds good...I wish joker were going to be part of the third but I dunno if he is considering that Ledger is dead

Bat Dude
I stopped reading after "in this version Dent isn't dead"...

That already makes it impossible to actually happen... But I appreciate you typing it all out for everyone... It must have taken a while...

TheVapor
Originally posted by Bat Dude

That already makes it impossible to actually happen... But I appreciate you typing it all out for everyone... It must have taken a while...

The story is malleable enough that Dent could be taken out and not much would change. Still Mad Hatter running around, Joker could still get to Quinzell as a set-up for 4 , and Riddler is still as significant.

Dent may actually be an "over-complification" but I like the character and still think there's enough of a story left to continue on with.

And thank you for the appreciation, it did take awhile, but getting that hunk of information off my mind was worth it.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by Bat Dude

I feel the same. I speed-read the rest, and did notice some mention of Gordon claiming Batman wanted revenge for Rachel's death, which would leave another flaw... surely it couldn't be common knowledge in Gotham that Batman was close to Rachel Dawes without compromising his secret identity?

TheVapor
I couldn't come up with a better explanation for Batman being at the scene of Dents death and at the same time have Gordons family involved. To everyone it would be obvious that Batman was trying to hurt Gordon and his family and that Dent had tried to stop him. Having Rachel's death be the catalyst for Batman attacking them is just as well a cover up as anything. It doesn't have to connect Rachel specifically to Batman, what I was getting at was that since Gordon had not gotten to Rachel in time, Batman was blaming him for negligence. Why would Batman all of a sudden change tact like that? His encounters with the Joker.

This of course isn't real at all, it would just be Gordons explanation and to anyone who didn't know any better it would be believable.

I guess since Dent being alive is sending some people away I'll have to edit him out of my idea. Odd, because everywhere else I've gone the people believe Dent is alive. I myself am not going either way but since I like the character, and since people thought he was returning I worked him into it. As I said earlier, the story as it stands can work without him in it just fine.

AC/DC'S_LVR
well i kinda started a side project that could be the next Batman's storyline
i wanted to know what yns guys thought about it before i went along with the next chapter
just follow the link below to read.
oh yeah, its the second to last post
Chapter 1_joker_

BruceSkywalker

lord xyz
Huh.

Okay, here's my idea.

Opening scene: Penguin as Oswald Cobblepot is adressing Gotham which is having financial/crime issues, whatever. Oswald looks like a normal human being, but a bit round and slightly big nose. He talks in a very posh accent and is seen as an aristocrat.Oswald expresses his desire to run for mayor (or district attorney) whichever is more interesting. The public loves Ozzy, and he goes away into his big mansion house.

As he goes further and further into his house, talking to himself, he becomes more and more quirky and seems to have a lot of birds in his house, he eventually gets an umbrella and says something cool like "It's show time" (I can't think of something cool right now, but that's so people know what track I'm on).

Anyway, cut to Bruce Wayne and Alfred. Alfred is talking about everyone hating Batman, and Bruce is still sad over Rachael. They talk about the Joker and what he's done to Gotham, and about Oswald and what he'll do to Gotham.

Then cut to Penguin organising a huge crime with the mobsters. His incentive is Batman is the enemy and the police suck.

Then crime scene. The mob threaten and stuff, Batman comes to save the people, but they don't like Batman. Even someone as a simple mobster breaks through Batman and he ****s up and they win.

People really hate Batman now, but cut to Bane as a wrestler. (Bare in mind I don't know much about Bane). He has this epic match, but loses. He decides to take steroids, then comes back later and knocks the other guy out.

Penguin congradulates mob and declares a new era on Gotham.

Gordon talks to his son about Batman.

Joker (possible archive footage) meets up with Bane and turns him into a villain. Cool scene where Joker says "we all turn bad eventually, it's what I've always said, all it takes...is a little push." Bane then pushes Joker across the long room, out the window and he falls all the way down and die.

OR

The steroids **** him up.

Now, Batman vs Bane scene. starts off kinda even until Bane breaks Batman's back like in the comics.

Now scenes of people hating Batman.

Bruce Wayne meets up with the Penguin. Penguin tries to turn Bruce to the dark side, Bruce has trouble declining.

More Bane scenes, I guess.

Anyway, Penguin eventually meets Batman as Batman. They talk and Penguin offers Batman's help in defeating Bane, but Batman must do criminal activities. (Penguin's motivation: If Batman is a villain, then Gotham is in his hands)

More Oswald running for office stuff, Batman eventually defeats Bane, and Oswald is revealed to be the Penguin.

Batman is uncredited for stopping Penguin, but credited for stopping Bane.

The End.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.