Earth-616 RP Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH

Scarlet Fox
PLEASE! DONT DO THIS! ~A person in black armor checked a gun in hand and then shrugged, speaking in a distorted voice.~ Unfortunatly I am under contract. And the Contract is Law. ~The man shook his head in fear~ no no no! Ill pay you double what your "Contract" pays. NO TRIPLE! ~The armored one looked around, the word "Tank" on the helmet this one wore, then looked back to the man to see him holding a gun to Tanks chest.~ DIE BASTARD! ~The man fired until the clip was empty and Tank went to a knee.~ HA! TAKE THAT! ~Slowly Tank rose~ Sorry. You have to do better... ~Tank lifted up an assualt rifle and shot three times into the mans face. Tank then put a finger to the side of the helmet~ Its done. Transfer the money into the account I specified. Ill collect it from there once I feel it safe to withdraw. ~Tank then walked out from under the Bridge the man was killed at and hopping onto a motorcycle, driving away.~

The big EH
"shots fired near the bridge go check it out" galen heard over his com and sighed waving to his squad to follow
"if we follow every shot in the dark like this we'd be useless for an attack" galen told one of them as they got in the armored vehicle and drove to the bridge

Shaggs
Jake glanced around him, at the faces of the men who had one intent. To kill him, and collect their money. One man approached the frightening suit of armor, looking it over, and then glancing back towards their leader. A deep voice suddenly over came all of the racket, and blood shot across the floor, leaving the looker unable to even speak. Jake's blade was shoved through the man, and had sheared him nearly in half. The others responded by raising their weapons, and firing, in which Jake blocked as best he could with his shield. Removing his pistol, which looked to be specially designed for the suit's gauntlet, he fired on the enemy, killing them with deadly accuracy. As then began to realize that the battle was hopeless, they tried to retreat, but were met by Jacob's deadly speed, and accuracy. Finally, after almost an hour, all of the Theocracy of Asia mercenaries were left dead or dying. Jake marched to one soldier, who crawled on the ground trying to reach his weapon. He brought his armored foot down on the man's hand and leaned in close. "Why have you come here!?" The man shrieked in pain and looked up. "You Templar are fools to believe in a God you can not see!" Jacob looked down, pitilessly, and raised his foot again. "Then I pray that my God has mercy on your soul." He brought his foot back down, onto the man's head with great force.

Wei Phoenix
Toki began to wander the roads of North America looking for the next city to stop by and see if their civilians needed any medical assistance. His cancer was getting more worse as each day passed, but he stayed on the righteous path that he believed to be his destiny. He continued to travel the world and bring miracles to those who's lives have been torn asunder by the warring factions.

The big EH
the squad quickly blocked off the roads on the bridge and investigated the murder scene, jacen stayed at the blockade, bored out of his mind

jalek moye
Terrax walked down one of the city streets, people stared at him as he passed. To many he was like staring at the past, he was shirtless with a cape, he had long brown hair and tan pants with a kilt over them. On his side was a sword on a shield on his back, he didnt were much clothes and had no need for armor. He had just helped a few people with some jobs in a nearby town and took his earnings to this one. He just wandered around looking for anything he needed to observe or do.

Zalindrana
((I decided not to))

=Roxen Cowel drove up, stopping by the crime scene. He only went as close as he was allowed by the Roadblocks. He breathed through the black mask upon his face and looked around with his odd eyes.=

Perhaps it was her....

=He muttered to himself. He had twin swords upon his back and an Assualt Rifle hooked on the side of the Motorcycle he rode.=

The big EH
jacen noticed the commotion and started walking towards the scene
"jane whats going on?" he asked as he walked
"assasination, under the bridge, looks like the good Sgt. is responsible for the coverup" jane told him as pictures off the scene appeared in his left eye

Scarlet Fox
~Tank stopped at an alley between two appartments. Looking around to see if anyone was watching, Tank then rode into the Alley way ridding into a garage at the back of one of the buildings. Tank walked out, pulling the door shut and walked down a set of side stairs and going up to a door. Tank punched in a few numbers on a security pad and a 'click' was heard, indicating it was unlocked, then walked in, shutting the door afterwards.~

The big EH
jacen as he walked saw some armoured rider pull the bike into an alleyway, he dismmissed it rather quickly and continued on the beaten path

Scarlet Fox
((It was last posted by you that Jacen was at the crime scene. Tank left the scene to go back to where ever she hides out at. Obviously this would be FAR from the actual murder. How is it that Jacen was able to see her pull into the back alley when he is at the Murder scene? Or even so how he was able to get from the Murder scene to the alley way faster then Tank could on her bike?))

The big EH
~never said he made it there, just said there were pictures of it sent to his eye~

Scarlet Fox
((Plz clarify that when u post. You made it seem like you were actually there. Also, if Tank rode up into the ally how would someone make a connection between her and the murder? Given the time it would take police to arrive on the scene and set up a road block, which is when you arrived at the scene, Tank would of been half way home. If Jacen never even knew Tank was there I just dont see how that would work. Im not trying to argue your post but I just wish to know. I looked at your characters info and I dont see how it works. You have an AI. Are there cameras posted up all over the city that it is tapping into? I mean if it is something like that then Tank would know of that. Its basic info needed for an RP such as this. You set up a complicated setting and specifics must be given. Tank would know of course if there were cameras around. Or have people been spying on her matching her up with the person who leaves the past scenes she was contracted for? Im sorry im just really confused about it.))

The big EH
~sorry his AI can transmit images into his eyes, pictures would have been taken of the scene by officials, jacen happenned to walk by and see tank putting away her bike, he just took note of the neat bike and didnt make any connections~
"cant seem to find much on the mark, let alone who it went out to" jane told jacen as he stopped into a store to get a drink
"doesn't really matter if this one man dies does it, we are at war, have been for over 100 years, just going to go see Sarge," jacen told jane as he purchased the energy drink, the clerk was mildly confused by the man talking to himself.
"wait a second, jacen, it's the Theocrats, their-"jane told him her voice simulating a worried tone as the cities alert sirens went off signalling an attack by someone, in this case it was The Theocrats that were attacking the coastline city of Capricon
~~~~
short range dropships flew over buildings dropping troops down into the streets, as they were falling they shot at the ground and landing in a gel landing pad that dissolved almost immediately after landing (final fantasy spirits within) and they started shooting everything in sight, including officers, soldier, and civilians. a few tanks were dropped in the middle of the city with the troops. from the ocean battleships were bombarding the city.

galen got into a controlled panic and mobilized his squad to go to a predesignated rendezvous point.

Zalindrana
((Who are attacking the city?))

Shaggs
Two men stood in front of Jake's apartment, both holding powerful weapons, and wore the garb of the Theocracy mercenaries. They stood there for a moment, starting to get impatient about the locations of their comrades. "You guys ok in there? Has the target bee-" A large explosion cut off the transmission, killing both of the men, Jake stepping out shortly, wielding his sword. Blood still laid on his armor.

The big EH
Originally posted by Zalindrana
((Who are attacking the city?)) theocracy of asia

Zalindrana
=Rox looked up seeing the ships and the people of the Theocracy of Asia. He turned his bike around and sped to the main location to assist them. Once there he skidded to a halt and dismounted said bike. He made his way up to one of the Theocracy of Asia soldiers and picked him up with one hand.=

Where is he?

=Refering to the man in charge. They should know who Rox is and how powerful he can be. He was loking for the one in charge of the assualt so he can recieve orders as to how he may assist in the attack.=

Take me to the one in charge. I need my orders.

=Rox narrowed his white eyes at the soldier and set him back down.=

The big EH
the solidier snuggled to breath let alone talk
"he's over there waiting for you" the solidier told him with a weak voice as he pointed to an old man watching over a hologram display of the city. he looked up to see rox strangling the soldier
"rox put him down, it's just unnnesasary violence" the general told him gesturing him over

Lycanthrope
((Dude My Charachter IS the General Of the THeocratic Army. WHy are you taking that role from me))

The big EH
Originally posted by The big EH
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance wat do you mean big grin
the whole "Legatus of the Armys of the Arch Deices" confused me

Scarlet Fox
~the garage door opened up again and Tank rode out of the alley, skidding out into the street and zooming off. Tank looked over to where the fighting was and decided to go check it out. Going over to a tall building Tank got off the bike and ran up to fire escape to the roof and stood at the edge looking out over the fighting and speaking to no one in the same distorted voice.~ Hmm.. I wonder whats going on...

Zalindrana
((Well who ever is the general. Just go with his "General" post cause im responding to it. stick out tongue))

=Rox looked over to where the soldier had indicated and saw the General. He made his way over and bowed his head=

General!

=He stood up.=

What are the Orders of the Theocracy?

=He said The Theocracy, not what the Generals orders where. He served the Theocracy of Asia. Not the General. Even though the General was a high ranking official within its Ranks, that did not matter. The Theocracy of Asia is what tamed him, not the General.=

Shaggs
Jacob saw the attack in the distance, and started to march in that direction. The attack seemed like it was going fast and that it would be over quickly, and not in his favor, unless he got to work.

jalek moye
Terrax heard the noise and could see the fighting in the distance, he shrugged and began to jog over towards it. To see if they needed help evacuating innocents

Scarlet Fox
~Tank put a hand to the Helmets comm and switched frequencies until the messages from the Theocracy came in. Decrypted of course.~ Activate Decryption. ~A timer came on the Helmets HUD showing Estimated time until decryption 1 hour.~ ..Great. guess I will have to wait to hear whats going on for the time being. Oh well. Im not getting paid by anyone to interfere in that little skirmish. ~Tank then turned around to go back down the side of the building to the Bike that awaited. It was true. No one was paying for Tank to care. Unless Tanks personal life was interfered with why care?~

Wei Phoenix
"A fight is going on. The Theocracy is there. I must put a stop to this in a peaceful way."

He coughed a bit before regaining his composure and made his way to the battle.

The big EH
"Jane should we help the people evacuate?" jacen asked as he loaded his gun and checked the sights.
"they know to go through the tunnels, we should get there to" jane told him simulating a worried tone and the nearest building with tuneel access got a box arround it in his eye
"i have to help galen, the stuborn fool will never retreat himself" jaccen told her as her took off towards the not too far away base shooting any bad guys who got in his way
~if any of you have ever seen Red Dawn picture the russian/cuban invasion scene where troops are just running around the town capturing/shooting anybody and then add good solidiers into it and you got pretty much this~

Galen smashed out a hole in the window and began firing from the run-down building's second story at the enemy troops below, there was no way they could last much longer, luckily all he needed to do is ccover the headquarters escape.

Zalindrana
((Seriously. Rox is stuck until the general responds.))

The big EH
~umm should i post then?~

Zalindrana
((Up to you. Lycan isnt responding as the General so u might as well.))

The big EH
~alright only because your stuck, it'll just be some other general, even so legatus is roman, not asian~

the general sighed and pointed to the holomap of the city, it focussed on the Councils HQ in the city
"this is their base of operations, the emporer wants you to lead the assault on the base, kill everyone inside and take any usefull data from their computers" the general ordered Rox outlining the main defences of the building and then a list of the officers came up that were currently stationed there, one disapeared from the list almost immediately indicating his death, among the list was Galen
"the only exception to death should be any on this list, although you should worry only about the ones with significance, so feel free to kill anyone below major status" the general added before signalling him for any questions

Zalindrana
=Rox eyed the map for a moment before looking up to the General and nodding.=

It will be done. For the Theocracy.

=Rox took a long look at the list then nodded as he memorized it.=

Where are the troops that I will lead?

The big EH
"just outside Rox, take them and carry out yourr orders for the Emporer Xuan" the general told him saluting him

Zalindrana
=Rox eyed the man as he Saluted. He then simply turned and walked out to the soldiers outside and eyed them with his white eyes.=

Alright Meat! I call you meat cause your just left overs for the Grinder! Your following me to the main base of the Council. If you do not do everything I say, or you get in my way I will kill you myself. So Kill everyone in the streets you see. There is a list of people along with pictures uploading to your helmets. Do not kill these select people. Or I will kill you. Move!

=Rox moved forward Waving his arm for them to follow and made his way through the City to the HQ=

Scarlet Fox
~Tank mounted the Bike and turned it on spinning the rear wheel before speeding off. The current contract made Tank have to go past the action. As long as no one messed up the trip everything would be okay. Tank would take out the target at all costs. Tapping the side of the HUD in Tanks helmet a timer and a decryption came up saying it was complete. It tuned in to the Chatter being made by the Theocracy. Tank caught something from a few troops talking about a suicide mission for going right to the enemy HQ. The council? Tank owed them a favor so with a double tap to the helmet it began to ring. After a moment a voice came up.~ "this is a secure line reserved for emergency purposes only. Please do not call here again or we shall send an officer to your location to... " ~Tank cut the person off~ Patch me through to the chairman. Its Tank. He will accept my call. ~the person began to protest then another voice came on.~ "Its who? Tank?! Give me that! Tank! Why are you calling me?" Chairman. You bailed me out of a situation awhile back. I owe you. I interecepted a Transmission from the Theocracy. A few soldiers were talking of a mission. Against The Council HQ. I suggest you... ""WHAT?! Tank! Since you owe me I want you to get over here and help defend us!... And I know how you think! We will pay you a large sum As well as the amount promised for what ever contract you might be on at the present time!" ~Tank was silent for a moment but then skidded on the Bike to a halt and spun around before Ridding towards the HQ~ Im on my way.... Only because I owe you. If any of the other council men asked this of me i would of refused.... So you know. ~There was a sigh of relief~ "Your a good man Tank! Ill inform our troops of the attack and to watch out for you! But remember! I am not asking for your help because The Council can not defend this place on our own. Im asking because I no longer want you to be in debt to me! understand?!" ~Tank didnt answer right away, eyes upon the battle not far from the area.~ Understood. I expect payment after the job is done. ~Tank hung up.... -.. if I survive...- thinking silently. Looking up the quickest route to the Council HQ Tank made a turn and headed for the HQ~

The big EH
"looks like we got more trouble on our hands" one of the solidiers told galen as he saw rox's forces coming in, galen grabbed for a sniper rifle and too steady aim at the soldiers slowly picking them off one at a time,
"get some mortars on the roof!" he shouted and some men booked it to the roof.
~~
jacen jumped out of the way of the crazed the biker and followed behind

Zalindrana
=Roxs head snapped back and for a moment it seemed like he had been shot in the forhead. A few soliders around him gazed in horror as the man leading them was so easily killed. However Rox simply lifted his head back up and looked up to the buildings. The bullet he had been shot with stuck to his forhead. It didnt even pierce the skin and rested a moment upon his forehead squashed like a bug between a boot and the floor before falling to the ground. He then eyed the few soliders looking at him. Only a small handfull.=

.... If you have time to gawk perhaps you have time enough to go find who just shot me and KILL THEM!

=He then turned, pulling his assualt rifle from his back and fired upon a few enemy soldiers coming to them. The enemy soldiers fired back but the bullets only slowed Rox down from the force of speed they had. Few made it past his armor seeming to only hit the weaker points. Those that did didnt even scratch his tough skin. If there was one thing Rox enjoyed about himself it was his natural armor.=

Mando' Ade
daniel stepped past the gates into the city, walking along in his heavy armor suit.he stopped and turned, searching for a council base. as he crossed a street he began to hear gunfire. instinctively he began to move towards it.

Shaggs
Jake marched along, eying people as they passed by. They kept running faster as they saw him, almost as if they feared him as much as the theocracy forces. "Are there any forces still in the area battling the theocracy? I am willing to provide assistance."

Scarlet Fox
~Tank came to a skidding halt infront of the enemy force approaching the HQ. With a quick turn Tank skidded away from them and to the HQ to find out what they wanted to do about the attack first. Stopping at the front of the HQ and walking in Tank went over to where the Councilman was. Im here. What do you want me... The councilman cut Tank off. "Just go out there with our men and make sure they DO NOT get in!" Tank stood there a moment. Fine.. Tank turned and simply walked out of the Building and stood on the steps of the Council HQ waiting for the enemy to arrive.~

jalek moye
Terrax continued running as he saw more people running away and knew he was getting closer to the battle.

Zalindrana
=Rox ran up the street grabbing a soldier by his head and slamming him into a car. He dropped the limp soldier and ran ahead. He looked up as a person on a motor cycle stopped, looked at him and his troops, then sped off towards the HQ. another freak perhaps? Rox narrowed his white eyes and ran again only to be stopped by three more soldiers coming around a corner and fireing. Many bullets pinged off his armor and many more smushed against his flesh. However they did manage to make a cut upon his cheek. His eyes widened at this and Rox charged grabbing the first soldier by the neck and swinging him up and around to smack with the other two knocking them down. He twists the first soldiers head all the way around, dropped him then grabbed the second. To this one he brought done on his knee breaking his back in a sickening crunch. The third, seeing his friends so easily killed, freaked and turned to run. Rox lifted up his gun and shot once putting a large hole in the soliders head.=

........ thats what you get...

((Lol. Picture this. the thrid soldier running off towards the camera, and when you cant see anything but his head a giant hole gets punched through and you see Rox through it on the other side holding a smoking gun. Thats just freaking awsome!!))

Mando' Ade
dan burst through the building, missing rox by inches and pulling up one of the theocracy soldiers with his power fist. he twisted around and smacked rox into the hole with the body before gunning down the other theocracy troops with his heavy bolters. he turned to the hole and rox.

Shaggs
Jake blew through the side of a building, right into a group of twenty or so Theocracy soldiers. His red eye, or the eyes of the suit more like, slowly trained back and forth from the soldiers, scanning each of them. They all just stood there, staring at each other. Jacob grabbed his revolver and fired into the first soldier in front of him, throwing him into the rest of them, (1) while the rest opened fired on Jacob. Grabbing the closest soldier to him, he swung him through the air, knocking two other over, almost unaffected by the bullets. "Ask your gods for mercy, for I shall show you NONE!" With a great swing, he knocked three others over, killing one who was thrown into gunfire. (2) The other were slowly backing off, occasionally one would stop to reload. In anger, Jacob picked up a small car and threw it at a group of soldiers, killing two, and pinning one again a wall. (5) Next, Jacob grabbed his blade and charged a group, who were trying to fire in unison rather than use continuous fire, and they were each cut down, leaving one wounded, and the other four dead. (9) The other soldiers who fired at his back, damaged one of his hydraulic chambers, and sent him forward for a second. With his left arm now unusable, he turned and pulled out his revolver. Trying his best to fire, he glanced most of the soldiers with his shot, mainly because "Left Arm Hydraulic Chamber Heavily Damaged." Kept blocking his view. In anger he threw his gun to the side and summoned "The Fire of God" to cover his sword. Rushing forward with great speed, he cut through six soldiers, engulfing them in flames for a moment. (15) The other soldiers were frightened for their lives, but saw a glance of hope when one noticed blood dripping out of the mouth piece. They shot his hand until he dropped the blade, instantly extinguishing the fire. In anger he rushed forward crushing a soldier against the wall with his shield, and slamming his fist into another soldier, sending him flying. (17) The last two fired as best they could, but knew they stood no chance. Attempting to run, one was met with the blow of a dumpster hitting him at full force, grinding him across the pavement.(18) The last soldier fell to the ground and threw off his helmet to get a better view. He lined up his shot as best that he could. He hit Jacob directly in the center of his helmet, and the armor seemed to turn off. "I won.. I killed him! I killed the last Templar! Hah-"(19) Jacob stood away from the armor, breathing hard, and holding a pistol. The last soldier had been shot in the head, killing him instantly. Jacob stepped over to the only living soldier left, who was now weakly scrambling for his sidearm. Jacob stepped on the man's hand, and took his pistol along with it's holster. He slowly walked over to his armor and climbed back inside, restarting it slowly. He slowly marched the suit over to the soldier and lifted his leg up, bringing it down on the soldier's head. (20) He marched over and retrieved his weapon, pressing the comm button on his head. "Need.. immediate assistance.."

Zalindrana
=The body that was thrown at him is launched out of the hole straight at Dan.=

Rah... Well, that was a surprise.

=Rox climbs out of the hole, not a scratch on him. He rolls his neck around a bit then stares right at Dan with his white narrowed eyes. He pushs off the ground, leaving cracks in the floor, and charges at Dan. He didnt even bother to use his gun. Rox raised a large fist and slammed it forward right at Dan=

Mando' Ade
dan shifted, dodging the punch and backing up. "you merc punks just never give up do ya?" he aimed and fired his heavy bolters at rox.

Zalindrana
=Rox grabbed a soldier from the ground and bought him up, the rounds from the bolter tearing through the meat shield and his own armor. However losing force from both shields none of the bullets went through his skin. He even had douts that they would. He had still not tested the limit to his skins defense, but since the rounds went through his armor he wasnt going to try. He threw the "Holey" soldier back at Dan and, pulling out his rifle, shot through the dead soldier in mid air, the bullets going through the already minced body and to his new target.=

Mando' Ade
dan stepped back as bullets bounced off of the armor near his helmet. "ooh, and you've got some moves on ya, now i'm impressed!" he began to run forward, slamming the already torn body to the side and staining his armor with blood. he pulled up his power fist and jumped, coming down at rox at top speed. "let's go!!!" he brought his fist down straight at rox.

Zalindrana
=Rox watched silently as his bullets bounced off. He hooked his gun to his back and jumped to the side, Dans attack hitting the ground just where he was standing moments before, landing in a roll and quickly getting to his feet. Rox looked at him silently for a moment before speaking.=

... Good.... Someone....

=His eyes got real big.=

WORTH MY TIME!!

=He pushed off the ground leaving cracks in the concrete. He rushed at Dan and brought his fist down to his Helmet.=

Mando' Ade
dan bit his tounge ashis helmet was slammed downward. his entire suit shuttered and nearly went into automatic reboot. dan grabbed rox at the torso and began to crush him, shaking his head while doing so. "damn, that one actually hurt." dan turned towards the building and stretched his arm back as far as it would go. "let's see what this button does!" he lunged forward, slamming rox's head into the concrete wall,causing it to crack.

Zalindrana
=Rox just stood there as the giant mech grabbed him and squeezed. Was this guy serious? The concrete shattered as it hit his head, it not seeming to affect him.=

Standard fighting techniques do not work against me with my skin.... Friendly heads up.. Kid.

=Rox leaned his head back and brought it down onto Dans helmet hard. Talk about a Hard head.=

Mando' Ade
dan stumbled backwards, throwing rox high into the air. he shook his head and pulled his heavy bolters up. "im gettin real ****in' tired of this!" he opened fire, loosing the last of his ammo at rox.

Zalindrana
=As soon as Dan pulled up his weapon Rox dove into the hole Dan had made with his explosive entrance, using the building wall as cover. As soon as he heard the Bolter click empty Rox looked back out.=

Running low on Ammo are we?

=Rox put a hand to his arm and dug intio a tiny hole pulling out a diamond tip. Seems one of the bullets from the Bolter got him but the only part of the bullet that went through his skin was the diamond.=

Scarlet Fox
~Tank looked down the street to see two people. One in a giant metal suit, and both large. At the moment they were just talking and Tank didnt know what their affiliations were. Pulling back on the Assualt Rifle Tank aimed down at them and opened fire spraying both of them with Bullets. Tank didnt know that neither of them were very much affected by Normal Ammo.~

Shaggs
Jake limped down the road, seeing almost no resistance as he went alone. After an unknown time of walking, he finally saw, what he believed to be more people. By now, he was beginning to doubt that he was even alive. The confusing part, was one suited soldier was firing on the other two.

Zalindrana
=A rain of bullets hit his armor and skin, every one of them bouncing off. However, he knew the bulelts would do no good against him so he kept his eyes upon the Mechanical foe Before him.=

Mando' Ade
dan stepped back, pulling his arms up in a fighting stance. his power fist trembled as it recharged. "come and get some."

Zalindrana
=Rox brushed off some debrie off his shoulder and held up a large rock.=

Ill get more then some!

=He squeezed and the rock crushed in his hand. He dropped the remains and ran towards Dan. However he didnt get close for hand to hand. Instead Rox jumped up and, using both feet, preformed a drop kick with his entire body weight behind it. and there was a lot of wieght to go with it.=

Mando' Ade
dan backed up, reaching upwards with his power fist. he grabbed rox's right leg and swung him down into the ground face first. "you're gonna have to pull out all the stops to beat me!" he spun rox and threw him back into the air into the side of a car.

Scarlet Fox
~Out of no where Tank jumped down, Landed on Dans mechanical head and pushed off leaping at Rox. Tank landed infront of him as he was against the car, pulled up her rifle, and unloaded a clip into him.~ EAT THIS!

Zalindrana
((gah! double Teamed!))

=Rox roared as he was flung into the car and was about to push himself off when some guy in a full black body suit jumped out of nowhere and opened fire on him. Rox slowly got to his feet as the bullets just smashed against his skin and fell to the ground. He pulled his arm back then flung it forward to smack Tank and send her flying right at Dan=

RAAAAAHHH!!!!

Mando' Ade
dan slapped tank off to the side as he ran at rox, power fist raised. "this ends now!" he grabbed at rox's head with the fist, charging it up to full power.

Scarlet Fox
~Tank slammed into the wall and fell to the ground, But after only a moment got back up~ What the hell? Guess this guy isnt with the Council either. ~Tank pulled a small gooey thing from a pouch and ran up at Dan. Tank slammed the gooey item onto his back and turned to run as the explosive began ticking.~ This way I take them both out! And I charge the council for overtime!

Mando' Ade
dan stopped and twisted his arm around, trying to reach the object. he grimaced and opened the rear hatch of his suit, reaching around and picking it up. he threw it at rox, missing and hitting the car. just as he sealed his suit it exploded, sending rox high into the air and over several buildings. dan went tumbling backwards. his armor shut down and began the reboot process. "oy, friendly fire mother ****er!" he pulled himself out of the rear hatch. "you want to fight you fight fair!" he pulled up his fists. "let's go, council punk!"

Scarlet Fox
~Tank eyed the man through the Helmet on his head and shrugged~ why not? ~Tank, legs spread, arms out, one infront the other behind, and palms open in a fighting stance. Tank waved fingers at him and just waited.~ Hand to Hand Buddy.

Zalindrana
=Rox landed on a car, which was crushed underneath him. He layed there for a moment before his eyes opened and he got to his feet.=

Who the hell was that?!

=He brushed himself off and it seemed he was strill relativly unharmed.=

No matter!

=Rox turned on his heel and ran towards the Council HQ.=

One will kill the other and ill just finish the victor off.

Mando' Ade
dan sprinted forward straight at tank. "c'mon!" he shot his fist forward toward tanks face.

Scarlet Fox
~Tank dropped down and slid between Dans legs. She kicked up and got onto his back and began to smash her own mech fists into his back.~ this looks Important! ~Tank grabbed a wire and pulled.~

Mando' Ade
((uh, he got out of the dreadnaught armor, it was in a reboot cycle from the explosin. he was just coming at you with his bare hands.))

Scarlet Fox
(( embarrasment whoops. tee Hee. Ill post a more accurate one then.))

~Tank took the hit in t he face and stumbled back a bit before gaining footing again and throwing a punch towards Dan. However Tanks hand was gloved and laced with mechanics to give a better grip on guns and other items.~

Mando' Ade
dan turned, grabbing tanks arm and sidekicking him in the groin. he let go and stepped back as tank fell on his knees. "i try and help the council out for once and one of their lapdogs tries to beat me. half a year in that tin can has taught me some things, including how to fight!" he twisted his helmet off and bent down to get a better look at tank. "what's your name kid?" he asked, suddenly calm and forgiving.

Scarlet Fox
~Tank didnt fall to the ground just staggered a bit. But Dan was still able to remove the helmet. When the helmet was removed shoulder length brown hair fell out and big brown eyes looked up at him.~ You IDIOT! ~She sprang up and slammed a fist into his face~ You attacked me first if you dont remember! I was hired by the council to defend them! ~She snatched the helmet from his grip and looked at thw torn wires in the back~ DAMNIT! You tore my voice modulator! ~She tossed the helmet down and picked up her rifle, aiming it at Dan.~

Mando' Ade
((he was removing his own helmet, not tanks, but i'll forget about it...))
dan did a double take before reeling from the punch. he ripped off his own helmet to make sure the visual sensors weren't tricking him. "oh ****, your'e a woman! oh ****!" he backed off towards his suit when she picked up her rifle. "HEY NOW, I DIDN'T ATTACK YOU, I JUST PUSHED YOU OUT OF THE WAY SO I COULD GET THAT OTHER GU-" he suddenly came to a realization. "oh shit, we need to finish him off!" he ran now, climbing into the rear access port while simaltaneously donning his helmet. "uh, sorry bout the broken gear!" the suit climbed up, reloading it's empty heavy bolters and beginning to trundle off in the direction that rox had gone. "hey, maybe when this is over i can owe you a beer, eh!"

Scarlet Fox
oh lawl. My bad. I thought when u got out of the mech thingy you didnt have a helmet on. ^_^))

~Lily mumbled softly to herself then looked around. She bent her knees and jumped back to jump through the hole in the building behind her for cover. She then unlached the pack on her suit that connected her helmet to the rest of it and sat down to repair it. She made this custom gear so she knew exactly what to do. But it would take a few minutes.~ .... punk.. Like I would have a beer with him! ~she continued to mutter uner her breath as she did the repairs.~

Mando' Ade
dan turned the corner and spotted rox sprinting down the road towars the council hq. "oi, i thought i blew you up!!!" he raised his heavy bolters and took aim. "last chance! i'm still willing to accept your surrender!"

Zalindrana
=Rox skidded to a hault as he looked at Dan=

So I take it you beat that other guy then?..... and also, a simple explosion will not do much against me..... and I will not surrender to anyone.

=Rox turned and ran into a three story building=

Scarlet Fox
~Not to long later Tank was walking out of the building with her helmet back on. With all of her gear it was impossible to tell that she was a woman and not a man. In fact she liked it that way. People would hire a man first before a woman. even in todays world. she looked to the ground and the cracks in the concrete from where that mans Mech stepped. Easy enough to follow. So off she went to find the Mech man and the other over sized guy he was after.~

Mando' Ade
dan chased after rox, blowing holes through walls with his heavy bolter the entir time. ((sorry for short post but there's not much else to put.))

Zalindrana
=Rox skidded to a halt in the building=

Persistent arent you?! Try this!

=Rox went to his belt and threw four grenades to the surrounding support collums. Once blown the building would collapse ontop of them. Rox turned and continue to run to get out from under the building.=

I eat kittens
dan continued to pursue, ignoring the grenades. "ha, you've got bad aim, kid!"

dan stretched his arm, locking onto rox. "whereas I-" the grenades exploded, and at first the building shook, then silence. dan fired a round that tore into rox's leg, burying itself into the bone.

(( no expression frag grenades throw shrapnel, and wouldn't destroy support pillars. you would need c4 shaped charges.))

Wei Phoenix
(Theocracy grenades do whatever they are used for!mad )

Zalindrana
((i never said frag grenades. remem,ber this is all futureistic. grenades might be more powerful. Besides Roxs skin is as hard as diamond. You wouldnt be able to get through his skin even if you got past the armor he wore first.))

I eat kittens
you threw flashbang grenades at the support pillars.(and if its all fturistic, then why dont they just make buildings out of megalohardinum big grin )))

Zalindrana
((I did not say what kind of grenades I threw. and why the hell would I throw flashbangs? The dont even do damage. and as for the futuristic comment, there is more money in weapon development then building codes. Weapons will advance 10 years ahead before buildings advance 1))

I eat kittens
((then what kind of grenades did you throw? and it has nothing to do with building codes, i was being sarcastic.))

Scarlet Fox
ones that could destroy support colums obviously. and its not my business but how is it he cant auto a building falling down but you can auto a bullet tearing into his leg?))

The big EH
looks like i have some reading to do

I eat kittens
can this rp be restarted?

The big EH
i've kinda been reworking this whole idea a bit, so imight attempt a restart

I eat kittens
cool

Jedireaper
Me joins

I eat kittens
can we has restart this?

Jedireaper
EH has officially left KMC. So I dunno... I will take a look at the premise see what I can do. I was planning to do an RP of my own.

(>^^)>
i wouldnt say left, just waiting for better days, and no offense, if you try to make this your own i will hurt you -.-

MadMel
lol!
we're all waiting for better days wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.