Possessed Hand Vs Facehugger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Ash's Possessed hand.

Facehugger.

Deserted but fully stocked 22 decked equivalent of Ash' hardware warehouse ship in space.

There are no firearms.

But it is to the death.

Robtard
Ash's hand FTW, hands down.

Sadako of Girth
*Boom boom rimshot crash* stick out tongue

How do you see Possessed hand's victory playing out..?

Robtard
It bashes, slashes, dices, chops and cuts the hugger to pieces with all the gear in the shed. It might surfer some acid damaged, but that's nothing for a demon possessed hand.

Sadako of Girth
But if the hull breaches due to acid, Hand might be frozen or blown out too in decompression...

And the Alien functions in freezing temperatures like in space.

Robtard
It's an undead hand, it probably could survive in the vacuum of space, not sure though. Though that would be a stalemate, as neither could really fight while drifting in the nothingness. Ash's hand could continue the fight via offensive gestures and gang signs, so that might count as a win in space.

Even then, if the hugger bleed enough to breach the hull, it'd probably would have suffered lethal damage from the Ash hand first.

Rogue Jedi
Ash's hardware warehouse?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Ash's hardware warehouse?

The mother****ing shed with all the mother****ing gear and tools in the 2nd mother****ing movie.

Rogue Jedi
Damn dood, you kiss your sister with that mouth?

Robtard
I don't have a sister, but I do kiss my mother with this sweet mouth. Not on her mouth though, we're not from Texas.

Rogue Jedi
We only kiss on the mouth at Christmas.

Robtard
We only kiss on the mouth at Christmas.

Anal on Easter, or is that reserved for Thanksgiving?

Rogue Jedi
Nah, just Xmas.

Facehugger FTW. It has that little tail thingy and acid blood.

jinXed by JaNx
Neither one will be able to hurt the other. If anything, the hand gets lucky and wounds the facehugger but then dies as the acid melts it.

Sado22
the acid would roast the hand wouldn't it? if the thing can through several layers of steel.....i don't think the human flesh and bone stand a chance. i think face huggers lose but Ash's hand needs to stay at a distance.

~Sado

jinXed by JaNx
yeah, that acid melts, not only through steel, but reinforced steel.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
It's an undead hand, it probably could survive in the vacuum of space, not sure though. Though that would be a stalemate, as neither could really fight while drifting in the nothingness. Ash's hand could continue the fight via offensive gestures and gang signs, so that might count as a win in space.

Even then, if the hugger bleed enough to breach the hull, it'd probably would have suffered lethal damage from the Ash hand first.

Yeah thats the way I see it too. Basically a true stalemate, if Facehugger bleeds to death.

laughing out loud Yeah. The gang gestures that he could squeeze in before deep freeze definitely would count but that last one better be good as he might be stuck that way forever in deep freeze..

..it'd have to be the classic middle fingered salute. stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
yeah, that acid melts, not only through steel, but reinforced steel.

Molecular acid.

Coincidentally if you take enough of the other kind of acid, a column of that stuff could melt before your eyes then, too. stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
Nah, just Xmas.

Facehugger FTW. It has that little tail thingy and acid blood.

The tail is mainly used for prepulsion, outside of neck gripping...
(Nice asset, I admit, that extra sudden quick burst of speed)
Could the tail coil that tight as to grip Possessed Hand...?

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
Anal on Easter, or is that reserved for Thanksgiving?

Texas sounds like your equivalent of Norfolk.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
The tail is mainly used for prepulsion, outside of neck gripping...
(Nice asset, I admit, that extra sudden quick burst of speed)
Could the tail coil that tight as to grip Possessed Hand...? Thats what I was thinking, it could grip possessed hand or use the tail for propulsion.

FistOfThe North
haha.

what a bizzare match-up.

this match is something you'd see on your bed after poppin' some 'shrooms.

but i say the hand. it's stronger, faster, more nimble and smarter. but if it gets surprised and gets caught by the face hugger it's a wrap. (no pun intended)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.