Chewie without bowcaster vs Same-sized King Kong Jnr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
To the death in Kong Jnr's home turf on Skull Island.

Chewie is allowed to improvise weapons, but doesnt have his bowcaster. He is allowed the full use of his wookie ingenuity.

And its when any Adults kongs are all dead. And Kong Jnr is of the same build as adult Kong, but Chewie's height.

Rogue Jedi
Does Kong Jr have a big Dong Jr? Or is it super sized?

ThunderGodEneru
Gorilla's have small penis' proportionately.

/endfact

Impediment
What movie is this "Same-sized King Kong Jnr" from?

Rogue Jedi
Son of Kong I think.

Sadako of Girth
So.... so far then, the Wookie wins in the todger war...?

Mind you, what evidence is there (not counting the wookie cyber pron scandal of the holdiday special) to suggest the wookie's superiority in the trousersnake dept...?

Robtard
If the ape has the same fighting skills that King Kong '05 had, then I say the damn dirty ape wins.

Sadako of Girth
That build he has at that height does equal some wallop.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
That build he has at that height does equal some wallop.

Normal gorillas stand at about 5-51/2 feet height and they're strong enough to rip out a man's arm from the socket or a car's door from it's hinges, so a 7+ foot tall ape would twist the wookie until he snapped.

How strong are wookies compared to their porportions?

Sadako of Girth
I wouldnt know where to look for data, I guess.

The most of their movie feats are in ROTS.
And there wasnt much arm-ripping going on as I would had hoped for despite that impressive bragg by Han in ANH... shifty
So it looks like Kong would be the stronger then.

But them wookies are smart fu**ers.
I see Chewie getting all like Dutch as the final battle approached in Predator. Setting traps and the like
Devising traps and stuff from his techy knowledge edge on Kong..

Robtard
True, so it would be intelligence and tactics vs brute force and speed, as the '05 Kong was a fast and powerful combatant.

It's really depend how much prep time Chewbacca had, if the ape just bum-rushed him, he'd probably be ****ed, both proper and figuratively.

Rogue Jedi

But them wookies
Howdy Tex haermm

jinXed by JaNx
How Big is Kong Jr compared to the wookie? As of now i have to side with the monkey. I don't think Chewie has a chance. One hit from Kong should be enough to take care of the wookie.

Sadako of Girth
Same height as Chewie. (lets say for argument's sake 7ft.)

Yeah Im convinced now...
As yourself and Robtard said a Metaphorical and literal raping given by Kong to Chewie h2h.

So Chewie'd better get making ambushes for Kong.

Chewie could lure Kong with a trail of bananas into snare trap that triggers two logs swinging toward each other like the ones those ones in ROTJ. That might make a mess of Kong...

jinXed by JaNx

Chewie could lure Kong with a trail of bananas into snare trap that triggers two logs swinging toward each other like the ones those ones in ROTJ. That might make a mess of Kong...

shit, im sold. Chewie owns smokin'

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
shit, im sold. Chewie owns smokin'

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.