Daredevil vs The Gorgon (Tom Shishido)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
The Gorgon has killed Daredevil's soulmate, Elektra. Daredevil is now out for blood. He finds The Gorgon in the back allies of Hell's Kitchen and they face off, knowing only one will be left standing. Who will prevail?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2393/95135-64152-daredevil_super.jpeg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/248353-178473-the-gorgon_super.jpg

Starscream M
any thoughts?

Starscream M
bump

Wild Shadow
gorgon wins just my IMO

Trackz
gorgon wins, not sure daredevil can keep up with him

OneDumbG0
Despite Gorgon's stare not affecting Daredevil, Gorgon's telepathy would probably give him too much of an advantage over Daredevil. I know Daredevil isn't a slouch to the Hand's teachings, and I also know Gorgon beat up on Skrullektra but I don't think that Daredevil would be able to take Gorgon out. In fact, I can't think of many street-level fighters who can without plot-device.

Gorgon 8/10 and that's being generous.

Starscream M
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Despite Gorgon's stare not affecting Daredevil, Gorgon's telepathy would probably give him too much of an advantage over Daredevil. I know Daredevil isn't a slouch to the Hand's teachings, and I also know Gorgon beat up on Skrullektra but I don't think that Daredevil would be able to take Gorgon out. In fact, I can't think of many street-level fighters who can without plot-device.

Gorgon 8/10 and that's being generous. yeah, but how many streetlevelers could fight gorgon without being turned to stone...I can't think of any besides DD

Warrior18
Gorgon wins. He was dishing out an arse wooping to both Logan and Elektra at the same time.

StiltmanFTW

That was the real Elektra - it was confirmed in her Dark Reign mini.

Gorgon 10/10.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Gorgon 10/10. dood, DD's bloodlusted. He can get some wins.

Konton
Originally posted by Starscream M
dood, DD's bloodlusted. He can get some wins.

No, he really can't.

Gorgon didn't JUST stomp Elektra.
He also stomped Elektra and Wolverine at the same time.

He's way too fast, way too strong, and way to skilled for Matt.

Gorgon 10/10

Eternal Idol
No, no he can't. Gorgon is a highly skilled fighter and telepath who is faster and stronger than Daredevil. Daredevil doesn't have the durability or the benefit of a healing factor to deal with the amount of damage Gorgon can inflict, with or without swords.

StiltmanFTW

It would only make him sloppy. He can't win this. Gorgon has too many powers and outclasses him in nearly every category.

Starscream M
It would only make him sloppy. He can't win this. Gorgon has too many powers and outclasses him in nearly every category. gorgon isn't immune to nerve attacks...DD's specialty

Eternal Idol
gorgon isn't immune to nerve attacks...DD's specialty
Gorgon is a telepath. Even if he didn't use telepathy to see it coming, he's still faster than Daredevil. His swords would keep Daredevil at a distance too.

StiltmanFTW

Ha, I knew you'd say that. What makes you so sure? We're talking about the zombie ninja without heart pulse here. Oh and did I mention the healing factor?

But then again, in Marvel Universe even Colossus isn't immune to these attacks laughcry The biggest "WTF" moment in Astonishing if you ask me.

Starscream M
Ha, I knew you'd say that. What makes you so sure? We're talking about the zombie ninja without heart pulse here. Oh and did I mention the healing factor?

But then again, in Marvel Universe even Colossus isn't immune to these attacks laughcry The biggest "WTF" moment in Astonishing if you ask me. well...when I made this thread, it was about the original gorgon, not zombie gorgon.

and colossus got hurt by nerve attack?...from who??? lol

Konton

DD isn't nearly as fast as he'd need to be to land a hit, let alone out maneuver and position himself correctly enough to strike a nerve.

StiltmanFTW
well...when I made this thread, it was about the original gorgon, not zombie gorgon.

and colossus got hurt by nerve attack?...from who??? lol

You should know that Shishido committed a suicide in order to prove his loyalty to the Hand. Then he got resurrected and became a zombie-esque being we all know.

By Aghanne from Breakworld. She was wearing a special suit, but still...

Juk3n
any thoughts?

dude, Elektra is more than Daredevils equal and she was schooled absolutley taken apart by Gorgon who wasnt even trying.

There is no area save MA knowledge (we still havnt found out the Gorgons extent, though likely higher than DD's) That DD can match gorgon.

Strength? No.
Reflexes/Reaction? Prolly not.
Skill? Prolly not.
Speed? Heck no.
Not to mention the INSANE damage soak and battlefield regen.

Wolverine and Elektra couldnt do the job, why would DD be able to alone? We all know that if it wasnt for Logans HF, he prolly be dead from the Gorgon fight. DD got nothing here, he's chanceless 10/10 to gorgon.

Survivor19
Off-topic: Enemy of the State arc Electra was real Electra, not a Scrull. Revealed in the last issue of her Dark Reign mini.

Phantom Zone
Daredevil goes down hard. Hes goes down so hard people start cringing and covering their faces with there hands.

BUSTER1
With Matt's extensive skill fighting spirit and radar I reckon he gets 5-6/10

Aries_04
Originally posted by BUSTER1
With Matt's extensive skill fighting spirit and radar I reckon he gets 5-6/10

Not even close. Matt gets stomped here badly.

Battlehammer

It was normal Elektra not skrull and this is a stomp in Gorgon favore.

Battlehammer
Actually he is. Dispite the fact his healing factor would negate them anyways more then likely. Gorgon dead his nerves would be dead, hitting them would do nothing.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Juk3n
dude, Elektra is more than Daredevils equal and she was schooled absolutley taken apart by Gorgon who wasnt even trying.

There is no area save MA knowledge (we still havnt found out the Gorgons extent, though likely higher than DD's) That DD can match gorgon.

Strength? No.
Reflexes/Reaction? Prolly not.
Skill? Prolly not.
Speed? Heck no.
Not to mention the INSANE damage soak and battlefield regen.

Wolverine and Elektra couldnt do the job, why would DD be able to alone? We all know that if it wasnt for Logans HF, he prolly be dead from the Gorgon fight. DD got nothing here, he's chanceless 10/10 to gorgon.
They were prep by shield to lol.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Battlehammer
It was normal Elektra not skrull (...)

You're the third person who said that in this thread wink

Originally posted by Battlehammer
Actually he is. Dispite the fact his healing factor would negate them anyways more then likely. Gorgon dead his nerves would be dead, hitting them would do nothing.

Starscream thought he died for the first time when Wolverine shattered him vin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.