Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
Removed

dadudemon

Ax3l
Hahahaha, brilliant.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ax3l
Hahahaha, brilliant.

I'm so lost.

gefallen_engel
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
haermm Once again, someone who knows shit about shit is talking outta their ass.

No class, none whatsoever.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
haermm Once again, someone who knows shit about shit is talking outta their ass.

Do you know something we don't?

Ax3l

No class, none whatsoever. Funny coming from you.

Kosta
Wheres the sound?

MIŠT
haermm

Needs more JB girls and silf biscuits

Kram3r

What's to know? All I did was merely read on camera. Your post doesn't make any sense. Then again, this wouldn't be the first time.

Scythe
Originally posted by Kram3r
Removed

Yes!! Ahahaha! F*ck Chris Crocker!

Kosta
Originally posted by Kosta
Wheres the sound?

Nevermind. Something wrong with my soundcard... mad

Leo.M
I know i've heard this before.

Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
I hate this whole ****ing website. I'm done. I stayed long enough. I'm done. Let people have all the goddamned "FUN" they want, making themselves superior to every-****ing-body. ****ing hypocrites. I won't stop people from having their "FUN" anymore. I won't stop them from insulting people anymore. Even people that mean the world to me. **** all of you. I don't know what else to say. (The few decent people on this site- I don't mean you.) I can't believe people could be so ****ing abusive. But of course, they need some way to inflate their pathetic egos, don't they? I have never done anything to anyone, but this is what I get. This ****ing site ain't worth it.
GOODBYE.

Copy right, as her lawyer i am gonna have to sue you, Kram3r.

Your ass is all we ask for. sly

Kram3r

gefallen_engel

seems that talking out the ass happens a lot around here

Kram3r
Originally posted by Leo.M
I know i've heard this before.

Copy right, as her lawyer i am gonna have to sue you, Kram3r.

Your ass is all we ask for. sly

I'll come quietly. awesome

dadudemon
OHHHH!

I get it now.

So it's kind of like a Tired Hiker "KMC" vid, but it's just one post...

You disappoint me, Kramer. You didn't even memorize it.

Leo.M
I wanna see more though. I want both sides.

sly

Rogue Jedi
Funny coming from you. Again, you wouldnt know, would you? Hmm?

dadudemon
Am I the only one who thought of "a rAAAAging clue" when I saw the thread's title?

Mywi
Haha.. i find this quite funny..

baka

Ax3l
Again, you wouldnt know, would you? Hmm? I can read what you write on the forums. That's all you are to me. Other than the text of yours I see, you don't exist. Do we need to go through this again?

Kram3r
Originally posted by dadudemon
OHHHH!

I get it now.

So it's kind of like a Tired Hiker "KMC" vid, but it's just one post...

You disappoint me, Kramer. You didn't even memorize it.

For starters, I was the one who started videos on KMC. Secondly, I didn't care to memorise it, as far you were apparently concerned I was just talking until Leo showed the quote. Fact of the matter is, I didn't care to memorise it. I didn't do it for me, I did it for the lulz for a couple of guys. Nothing more. ****, wasn't asking for a Golden Globe nomination.

Scythe
"This contest is over, ahahaha, give him the $10,000 dollars!"

Rogue Jedi
I can read what you write on the forums. That's all you are to me. Other than the text of yours I see, you don't exist. Do we need to go through this again? So its the way I post on an internet forum? haermm LAME.

MIŠT
It's the knob on your speakers. haermm

There's a joke in there somewhere...haermm

Kram3r
Originally posted by Scythe
"This contest is over, ahahaha, give him the $10,000 dollars!"

Mate, I wish I was funnier than a man getting hit by a football in the groin.

Scythe
Mate, I wish I was funnier than a man getting hit by a football in the groin.

B-but the post! Ahahaha! It works on so many levels!

Mywi
So its the way I post on an internet forum? haermm LAME. Exactly how is that lame?

dadudemon
For starters, I was the one who started videos on KMC. Secondly, I didn't care to memorise it, as far you were apparently concerned I was just talking until Leo showed the quote. Fact of the matter is, I didn't care to memorise it. I didn't do it for me, I did it for the lulz for a couple of guys. Nothing more. ****, wasn't asking for a Golden Globe nomination.

I expect top notch effort from you, Kramer. Anything short of that is not enough.

laughing laughing laughing

DUDE! I'm just bustin' your balls. laughing laughing laughing

This is all good fun, though, right? I mean, this was for the lulz, not to insult someone, right?

Kram3r

Ax3l
So its the way I post on an internet forum? haermm LAME. Yeah. I agree, that's why I said my original post in question. From what I can tell by what you say, you have no class whatsoever.

Jesus Christ, I feel like I'm running around in circles here.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Scythe
B-but the post! Ahahaha! It works on so many levels!

Hahahaha, I reckon.

Originally posted by dadudemon
I expect top notch effort from you, Kramer. Anything short of that is not enough.

laughing laughing laughing

DUDE! I'm just bustin' your balls. laughing laughing laughing

This is all good fun, though, right? I mean, this was for the lulz, not to insult someone, right?

I just did it for fun. If anyone gets insulted, it's their fault.

Captain REX
Alright, enough of this. Closed, and a warning to Kramer for bashing/baiting. One doesn't read out a dramatic interpretation of someone else's post like that without ill will, my friend. ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.