Orochimaru w/Hidan's Body

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
So let's say Oro takes over Hidan's body with his Immortality Jutsu or whatever it's called in the original manga. Ignoring specific questions (like if Oro not being a follower of Jashin would null the immortality) how does this help Oro in battle? He now has true immortality on top of all his jutsu, regeneration and stretchy body parts.

Who would the strongest ninja he could beat ya reckon?

Magee
It does nothing to help him win a battle. Hidan could still be hurt and have parts of his body chopped off so I can't see how it would benefit Orochimaru in any way.

Kris Blaze
Orochimaru was more durable than Hidan, easily.

Pyron_Knight
Which has nothing to do with anything. Hidan's durability is not why i had Oro take his body.

Same way it would benefit Tsunade to have Hidan's body: neither can regenerate forever. Oro will eventually be brought to the point he can't bring himself back. With Hidan's body he can keep going much longer with his regen.

Magee
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Same way it would benefit Tsunade to have Hidan's body: neither can regenerate forever. Oro will eventually be brought to the point he can't bring himself back. With Hidan's body he can keep going much longer with his regen. Hidan does not regenerate and he gets tired. no expression

Pyron_Knight
He does regenerate to a limited extent. He can have his head cut off and have it sewed back on with Kakuzu's stitches and have them gone in a matter of days. It's more accelerated healing like what Naruto can do thanks to the Kyuubi.

But it's moot. I was talking about Orochimaru when i mentioned regen and getting tired.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.