Submission to Islam in the Netherlands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

Bicnarok
Pat Condells opinion, harsh but to the point.

EJKRF2uB8xU

leonheartmm
disgusting.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Pat Condells opinion, harsh but to the point.

EJKRF2uB8xU

I guess one culture is destroying a weaker one...fair enough.

lil bitchiness
Banning books is contrary to ''Western values'', I thought.

If you're so sure of your values, than no book should be banned.
Speak out against Islam in the same way you speak out against Christianity, but going around proposing banning books is just stupid.

Banning Mein Kampf is also weird. Are you going to ban Das Kapital as well because it consideres homeless people pieces of shit which need to be disposed of, and capitalism as a passing phrase into the eutopia of communism?

Grand-Moff-Gav
I say we ban books on the Crusades, Inquisition and anything to do with Jamie Oliver.

Bicnarok

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
I say we ban books on the Crusades, Inquisition and anything to do with Jamie Oliver.

Hahaha Jamie Oliver....damn right ban his books. Because Gordon Ramsey rules. And you know it.Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
I guess one culture is destroying a weaker one...fair enough.

Indeed. Throughout the history, stronger cultures prevailed and weaker ones vanished.

Grand-Moff-Gav

lil bitchiness

Raoul
is now a good time to insult islam? ermm

frankly, i don't care if a person is christian (like me), jewish, islamic, buddhist, or whatever...

what makes islam so special than it can't be criticised when other religions can? i know islamic people. some are quite dedicated to their faith, some aren't. luckily, they're nice people that i get along with. i really feel sorry for them, knowing that some idiotic, do-gooder ****** who spends their time finding something to whine about has more of a voice than they do.

for shame, holland.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
We all know about Theo Van Gogh and his brutal murder and the sick note left stapped in his chest. By the way, his movie Submission was not insulting nor worth death he recieved.

Anyway, Islam is not only a religion but a social, political and military philosophy. This is one and very important thing the Dutch don't get.

So wide is Islam's scope, we may call it...ISLAMDOM!

lil bitchiness
So wide is Islam's scope, we may call it...ISLAMDOM!

Islamdom...I haven't thought about that.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Islamdom...I haven't thought about that.

Don't worry, it is an official term...you can use it legitimately!

Bicnarok

Grand-Moff-Gav

chithappens

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by chithappens
What "extreme" anything isn't trying to dominate everyone else?

Extreme bondage?
Extreme Sports?

Raoul

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Raoul
the biggest islam related thing in the news was that several schools here have banned hijabs. an irish man who had converted to islam made a big fuss about it, and rather than decide which was right and which was wrong, the government told schools to decide for themselves.

Things were so much easier in the Catholic heydey smile

Raoul
Things were so much easier in the Catholic heydey smile

laughing out loud

the funniest part is, i don't think it even was a catholic school (there are a lot of church run schools in ireland), but a state school that had done it... i think so, anyways lol...

inimalist
no book should be banned.

Bardock42

Bicnarok

Raoul

dadudemon
Raoul, I put these in every night or else I can't sleep. Any little noise wakes me up.

http://www.solutionsforeverydayliving.com/images/%20Aid%20to%20Daily%20Living/3718285.jpg

They are great.

And, yeah, what I would have said has already been said.

Raoul
Originally posted by dadudemon
Raoul, I put these in every night or else I can't sleep. Any little noise wakes me up.

http://www.solutionsforeverydayliving.com/images/%20Aid%20to%20Daily%20Living/3718285.jpg

They are great.

And, yeah, what I would have said has already been said.

laughing out loud

hmm

Jack Daniels
is this one of those threads where if the subjects of our discussion would just toke they would not be a topic?

backdoorman

Bicnarok

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I think they are scared of the nutter part in the Dutch Islamic community so they are backing off.

You don't think they'd prosecute the guy if he said the same things about another religion?

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You don't think they'd prosecute the guy if he said the same things about another religion?

Nah not really...

Quiero Mota

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
The 8 million Muslim Americans don't do anything like that because many of them respect the First Amendment and the ones who don't know they're extremely outnumbered and will get cut down to size if they try to make a stink out of it. And I know they ain't the majority in Holland, so why do they get their way so easily; are there that many passive potheads there? It's not just Holland either, every European country lets its Muslim citizens do whatever they want and always get their way. You guys really bend over backwards for people that would stab you if they could whenever you mentioned Mohammed's 9-year-old wife. We do?

Robtard
The 8 million Muslim Americans don't do anything like that because many of them respect the First Amendment and the ones who don't know they're extremely outnumbered and will get cut down to size if they try to make a stink out of it. And I know they ain't the majority in Holland, so why do they get their way so easily; are there that many passive potheads there? It's not just Holland either, every European country lets its Muslim citizens do whatever they want and always get their way. You guys really bend over backwards for people that would stab you if they could whenever you mentioned Mohammed's 9-year-old wife.

Too bad she wasn't eight, I could have used a 'The Big Lebowski' quote/response.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bardock42
We do?
Backward. Forward. Not much of a difference really.

dadudemon
Backward. Forward. Not much of a difference really.

I really don't know what that is supposed to mean. Seriously, I'm confused.

And, for the most part, I agree with Quiero.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by dadudemon
I really don't know what that is supposed to mean. Seriously, I'm confused.

"You guys really bend over backwards for people that would stab you if they could."

Bend over backward is a phrase that means one is stretching or doing more than is absolutely needed to help someone else. Bending over forward can imply you're preparing to be sodomized.

dadudemon
"You guys really bend over backwards for people that would stab you if they could."

Bend over backward is a phrase that means one is stretching or doing more than is absolutely needed to help someone else. Bending over forward can imply you're preparing to be sodomized.

Aha.

Makes sense now.

It would have been a lot easier to connect the dots if Bards had just quoted that last sentence. It's just me and the way I think.

Robtard
Bending over forward can imply you're preparing to be sodomized.

Which is against Islam, hey, keeping it on topic.

dadudemon

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Bardock42
We do?

Yes.

nI5WoXpmPiM

Bardock42
Yes.

nI5WoXpmPiM You have some source for "Germany legalizing polygamy for muslim men only"...cause, unless there was another case, that is a gross, despicable misinterpretation of what actually happened. As for the udge "quoting sharia law" in Germany, again, if that's the famous case, she got removed from the case almost immediately and there was an outcry amongst all parties (and muslim leaders in Germany), so, bad point on that as well

The other cases I am not familiar with, but if he lies as much about them as he does about that one (which he probably does) I wouldn't really say that his "word" is a good measurement for how much Europe bends over for Islam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.