Handbook for defeating the Super Skrullz!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Super Srulls Kl'rt (Fantastic 4) and Rl'nnd (powers of Colossus, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, and Wolverine.) are terrorizing the city! Who stops them?

Pleeease pick opponents that would break a sweat, lose a limb, a tooth, SOMETHING!! No one shotters please...

Wei Phoenix
So wait in the "Handbook" for defeating Super Skrulls you want us to name people that can barely beat them? In no way would I buy this handobook or consult it to defeat some Super Skrulls.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
So wait in the "Handbook" for defeating Super Skrulls you want us to name people that can barely beat them? In no way would I buy this handobook or consult it to defeat some Super Skrulls. I'm just saying don't go overboard with it. I want people that can beat them but i want it to be an interesting battle as well. Lets say these two versus classic Hulk. Now that's a good fight!

Wei Phoenix
Carol Danvers.

Sin I AM
marvel boy

tkitna
Howard The Duck

Newjak
You know these handbook threads are kinda misleading a bit.

I mean their not bad, but a cool idea would be to have a thread to actually have posters make a list of things needed to beat a person.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Newjak
You know these handbook threads are kinda misleading a bit.

I mean their not bad, but a cool idea would be to have a thread to actually have posters make a list of things needed to beat a person.

Thus making it a handbook. I agree.

occultdestroyer
The Spectre.

Rl'nnd would probably blow a hole through Spectre with his optic blasts, and Kl'rt would rip a limb or two.

But in the end, The Spectre would win.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Carol Danvers. only as Binary. Ms. Marvel would get stomped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.