Artemis fowl movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Westie205
Peoples i know some more about the artemis fowl movie. There is a fairly true rumor that Jason Statham or watevr his name is, is butler and info says that there have been major delays due to script and location problems not to mention the numerous other books Eoin has written so the movie should be out later this year or late 2010 i certainly hope they get the characters right though imagine artemis fowl with light blonde hair there is also some info. saying that Eoin is happy with the script and it is now under production if you want more info go to Eoin's website and the fansite theres more info there ARTEMIS FOWL IS AWESOME

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Westie205
fairly true rumor that Jason Statham or watevr his name is, is butler

omfm!!! no wai!!! oh
i have all the Artemis Fowl books and i knew there was gonna be a movie but Jason Statham as Butler!?!?!?! thats totally AWESOME!!!
to tell you the truth, when i read the last book, i kinda imagined him to be Butler laughing
i dont know who would be good for Artemis though mhmm
hopefully someone they can use for the entire series if it doesnt take too long to completehaermm]

AC/DC'S_LVR
and yes...Artemis Fowl is beyond awesome

Final Blaxican
Butler is supposed to be huge.

Jason Statham is not.

Gideon
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Butler is supposed to be huge.

Jason Statham is not.

Exactly. No doubt Statham's a badass, but Butler's supposed to be upwards of 6'5" and hundreds upon hundreds of pounds of pure muscle. Statham would be a more appropriate teenage Butler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.