Yusuke vs Aizen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IppoDLuffy
Hmm I say Yusuke but the Bleach fanboys who never seen Yu yu Hakusho will probaly say Aizen

I say Yusuke because well at the end of the series he is very powerful but Aizens illusions may cause him problems

ThunderGodEneru
Depends.

Yusuke is faster, so if he can kill Aizen before he can get off an illusion, he wins.

Quincy
I'll root for Yusuke all the way through.

draxx_tOfU
maybe even Sensui can take Aizen down...

alexyasha
Aizen isn't all that powerful but i'm sure he has more tricks under his sleeve then the author has told us about...so i'll put my money on the wildcard

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by alexyasha
Aizen isn't all that powerful but i'm sure he has more tricks under his sleeve then the author has told us about...so i'll put my money on the wildcard I doubt Aizen could beat Yusuke in his demon form

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by alexyasha
Aizen isn't all that powerful but i'm sure he has more tricks under his sleeve then the author has told us about...so i'll put my money on the wildcard

it's mainly because we haven't seen those tricks under his sleeve yet that were all saying that Yusuke takes this...

IppoDLuffy
Yusuke still wins this

emmaandroguefan
Yusuke wins, Peace.

Quincy
Except we haven't seen Aizen do anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.