my manga: time cross radiance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jake hamoy
a few years after her brother's mysterious "death", maria tries to cope her new life in a university in japan. however, her life turned upside down when a masked entity named prayer calls her the chosen one who must find the 6 celestial beings called agents of virtue to stop the ressurection of the demon samael. being prayer an agent himself , he protects maria from the darkness as the demons start to invade the human world. who is this mysterious prayer? why he chose maris to be the "chosen one"? will they succeed in their mission to save the world from samael's clutches? will the solve the mystery of the demonic invasion? and what will happen to maria if she discovers that sheryl, her best friend, is the damned key and sacrificial bride to the demon samael bestowed with the power of death and destruction?

Astner
There might seem to be a lot of ranting, but hopefully you're able to turn that ranting into constructive criticism and in the end gain from it.

A mysterious death of a relative as backstory is pretty common and worn out. You don't want to write what has readily been written--use your imagination, think outside the box what hasn't been done.

Girl in university, in Japan none the less. Not only is it common, but it has tendencies to lead to a lot of 'girl power', or the cold loner that doesn't really care about anyone. Both concepts are overused and the latter even unrealistic (as far as the human psyche goes).

And here is it where it start to get really bad. The epic quest given to the chosen one. If I read a manga volume and it ended with that I would never touch that series again--and I would probably close the volume if I ever came across it to begin with. Name of concepts and of known fallen angels thrown around doesn't really make it much better.

nature101
hi
i'am new
will you be my friend?
smile big grin laughing angel reading rock one eye smart thumb up

Demonic Phoenix
You were right Ridley, it really is annoying mmm.

King Kandy
Story is not interesting at all. And furthermore, appears to not relate to the title in any way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.