Batgirl vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Batgirl Cassandra Cain

VS

Blade

Silent Guardian
This is some kind of sick joke right. Blade snaps her neck end of story.

snoopdogg
I'm sure there is a purpose behind this.

Superman XX5
Huh?

srankmissingnin
If Cassandra's movie reading abiltiy works on Blade she could take the majority, but I'm thinking it won't work on Blade.

Draco69
Cassandra's demonstrated the ability to read metahumans, robots and even a giant mutant dinosaur when she was dating Superboy.

Blade ain't gonna be a problem.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Draco69
Cassandra's demonstrated the ability to read metahumans, robots and even a giant mutant dinosaur when she was dating Superboy.

Blade ain't gonna be a problem.

But not Slade or Ravanger. eek!

Draco69
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
But not Slade or Ravanger. eek!

Meh.

She could read them. She just has trouble reading crazy people.

:P

srankmissingnin
Meh.

She could read them. She just has trouble reading crazy people.

:P

She said she couldn't read them. "Too much. All at once" or something like that. And Slade said he couldn't be read because he has too much control over his body.

Draco69
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
She said she couldn't read them. "Too much. All at once" or something like that. And Slade said he couldn't be read because he has too much control over his body.

Probably has to do with his 90% brain capacity.

He could probably control many of his body functions to throw off Batgirl's reading ability.

Warrior18
Probably has to do with his 90% brain capacity.

He could probably control many of his body functions to throw off Batgirl's reading ability.

Correct. His control over his body is insane. Remember how he was able to make doctors and medical equipment think he was dying in his recent one shot?

Silent Guardian
therefore Blade wins

cloud102
Batgirl.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by cloud102
Batgirl gets repeatedly owned by Blade. I mean she is an overrated character who has been knocked out by nightwing

Warrior18
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
therefore Blade wins

Blade has never done this sort of thing before to my knowledge. Slade most likely has better 'control' over his body than people (not inferring Blade) faster/stronger than him.

iceman24567
Fail laughing

Silent Guardian
There is no way Batgirl wins. All I am saying. Thats the truth, if you don't believe that you are on crack.

Warrior18
There is no way Batgirl wins. All I am saying. Thats the truth, if you don't believe that you are on crack.

Of course oh Ever Correct and All Knowing One. roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
There is no way Batgirl wins. All I am saying. Thats the truth, if you don't believe that you are on crack. Let me go get my pipe....dur

Silent Guardian
well I am glad you all agree

cloud102
Blade isn't anything special. At least to cass.

Silent Guardian
Blade isn't anything special. At least to cass.

Cass is so overrated it is ridiculous. I can deal/ put up with all the Batman absurdity. Like he can do anything. But not Cass, not gonna happen. I would rank her 3rd at best in the Bat family. She is not on Blade's level.

cloud102
So punching out metas higher than even Batman can do isn't enough? What do you want?

Silent Guardian
So punching out metas higher than even Batman can do isn't enough? What do you want?

I want decent examples. Not loser metas. And Cass is not better than Batman. She is not even better than Nightwing!

Wild Shadow
half of her feats are asinine and insults characters abilities like hitting superboy in the nose wtf was that about? What the f**k? roll eyes (sarcastic)

cloud102
I want decent examples. Not loser metas. And Cass is not better than Batman. She is not even better than Nightwing!

Sometimes you ask too much. sad

Silent Guardian
well Nightwing knocked her out in a fight, and since he has more experience I rank him higher. And no way Cass is as good or better than Batman. Call up DC if you want they will say the same thing I guarantee it. No way that DC lets anyone top Batman. Also Cass has never taken down anyone on Blade's level. Where Blade has battled tons of high class superhumans (even if the majority of them are vampires)

Wild Shadow
she goes down against blade.

cloud102
well Nightwing knocked her out in a fight, and since he has more experience I rank him higher. And no way Cass is as good or better than Batman. Call up DC if you want they will say the same thing I guarantee it. No way that DC lets anyone top Batman. Also Cass has never taken down anyone on Blade's level. Where Blade has battled tons of high class superhumans (even if the majority of them are vampires)

She has had a low point in her career, but has regained it back. Seeing as she knocked Grace down with no problem. She has even took on Shiva.

Juk3n
Blade "what the **** just happened" pwns her!

carnage52
There is no way Batgirl wins. All I am saying. Thats the truth, if you don't believe that you are on crack. quoted for fail.

Raoul

shiva, on most occasions, is better than batman. cassandra cain is supposed to be on that level. both nightwing and bruce have more experience, so should do well against her, and maybe even beat her sometimes, but when it comes down to skill, cassandra cain is one of the top h2h people in dc. she's on batman's level at the very least.

Silent Guardian
She has had a low point in her career, but has regained it back. Seeing as she knocked Grace down with no problem. She has even took on Shiva.

I'll give you Shiva, but I feel they are not on the same level. And knocking Grace down is just PIS, Grace would and should own her no question in a real fight.

cloud102
I'll give you Shiva, but I feel they are not on the same level. And knocking Grace down is just PIS, Grace would and should own her no question in a real fight.

Almost everything in comics is PIS. Would you say that about Daredevil who can casually flip over a limo? Or have peak human strength? Or take damage and knock down metas far greater than he?

Phantom Zone
OMIGOD BLADES GOT NO SPEED FEATS!!!! BATGIRL FOR THE WINORZ111!!!!

The Pict
Originally posted by Raoul
shiva, on most occasions, is better than batman. cassandra cain is supposed to be on that level. both nightwing and bruce have more experience, so should do well against her, and maybe even beat her sometimes, but when it comes down to skill, cassandra cain is one of the top h2h people in dc. she's on batman's level at the very least.

thumb up She's easily on Batman's level.

There's an issue in her own comic were she is fighting Batman (the two are influnced by a drug or something) and it looks like she's seriously kicking the crap out him.

I think Batgirl takes the majority here.

shiv
Batgirl in a messy stomp

Enyalus
Batman made defeating Shiva look easy during Superman/Batman.

I'd still say she's got at least a 50/50 chance of winning. Even split. Somewhere around there.

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Batman made defeating Shiva look easy during Superman/Batman.

batman suspected himself that shiva was mind controlled, iirc.

Enyalus
batman suspected himself that shiva was mind controlled, iirc.

And in Pict's example they were both on drugs. stick out tongue It balances out.

Philosophía
Batgirl was portrayed as being possibly the best h2h fighter in DC under Karate Kid in DC. OYL really f*cked her up though, and it's possible she might not be on those levels anymore.

Raoul
And in Pict's example they were both on drugs. stick out tongue It balances out.

laughing out loud

in death in the family, she had him dead to rights until jason todd interrupted...

Philosophía
laughing out loud

in death in the family, she had him dead to rights until jason todd interrupted...

They were equal in terms of martial arts. She did get better since then though. I'm thinking of making a respect thread for her and it wouldn't take long since I practically have everything. Though it would take quite some time to sort it all out, and I'm not sure it's worth it considering very few people would probably care about it.

Raoul

Philosophía
i thought she had bruce, tbh.

a shiva one would be cool. i'd offer to help, but i have a list of people i want to get to first...

Bruce stated they were equal, and that he'll have to try and get up close in order to have a shot at winning.

You won't like it when I post the feat of her owning a guy who Superman said is faster than him. stick out tongue

Enyalus

Raoul

Philosophía
She's owned Dan Turpin?

Is that one of Batman's alter-egos ?

Enyalus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.