Impossible man vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
who wins IM starts to have fun in metropolis, supe tries to get him to repeat his name but fails when IM is still present.. who wins?

Priest
IM turns into The Silver Surfer and winz.

kgkg
Originally posted by Priest
IM turns into The Silver Surfer and winz. wink

guy222
IM

Zack Fair

Mxy.

superdur

Wild Shadow
did i over estimate supes ? or underestimate IM?

should IM be a team buster like the IM vs JLA or avengers, xmen or JSA?

occultdestroyer
IM turns into a 5D genie

iceman24567
Impossible man turns into Darkseid and gets ****ed up dur

Zack Fair
Highly doubt IM coulc turn into a 5d IMP. Shit he needed help from Mxy to even change colors in order to properly disguise himself as Super Skrull in that one crossover Superman and Surfer had.

Wild Shadow
he shouldnt have trouble turning into anything other then color..

Zack Fair
That is why crossovers are dumb. Perhaps that was just an excuse to state Mxy > Impossible man? I dunno.

Bentley
I recall that IM had a good showing in an exiles issue, not that it would be cannon enough for this battle.

Priest
Originally posted by iceman24567
Impossible man turns into Darkseid and gets ****ed up dur
laughing out loud

tkitna
Originally posted by Zack Fair
That is why crossovers are dumb. Perhaps that was just an excuse to state Mxy > Impossible man? I dunno.

I agree. Crossovers are dumb and in my experience, DC always seems to look better in them (except for the Galactus/Darksied/Orion/Surfer one) as if they wont dare let one of their heros look worse than a Marvel hero. I mean, Batman knocked out the Hulk,,,,come on.

IM should win easily.

Mindset
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Highly doubt IM coulc turn into a 5d IMP. Shit he needed help from Mxy to even change colors in order to properly disguise himself as Super Skrull in that one crossover Superman and Surfer had. Non-canon crossover.

The Pict
Wouldn't IM just get blitzed?

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Pict
Wouldn't IM just get blitzed?

Until IM turned into Barry Allen!!!

...lol

golem370
Lets say Superman's main weakness is from a green metorite and what color is the Impossible Man huh

Priest
IM never was able to control his color, so i don't see how that makes a difference.
In any case, like Mindset said, it was non cannon.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Mindset
Non-canon crossover.

I know. uhuh

Enyalus
IM Hulk vs. Mxy DD was funny, though.

TheHulkster
IM wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Priest
IM turns into The Silver Surfer and winz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.