Krona invades Marvel Earth!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Krona is bored and wants to kill a few billion of people to satisfy his need for destruction.

He has found Earth-616 as the best place to unleash his full power on some puny humans, superheroes and supervillains.

Krona is in full power and bloodlusted.

Is there anyone from Marvel Earth who can defeat this menace?

shokosugi
no IG, no HOTU. no UN. or any lame artifact.

LT is the only one who can stop him.

He ***** slapped Galactus like he was nothing.

occultdestroyer
No LT.

This is Krona VS Marvel Earth.

Krona is bloodlusted.

Bouboumaster
Mad Jim Jasper

Silent Guardian
Ghost Rider? confused

iceman24567
Krona would throw a planet at Ghost Rider

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Mad Jim Jasper Lol, he's not even around, and Krona would tear current Jim apart no problem... I'd like to say Classic, but I'd get waves of speculated scans my way to pwn my ass...

Although I will say that Entropy is very un-space like...

Zack Fair
LoL. Mr. Master...again...he doesn't even need to be around...*Nod*

occultdestroyer
Mr. Master works for Marvel

RSSR
Tiamut, The Dreaming Celestial, is currently on Earth, last I knew. smile

Knowsbleed33
What's with you DCers stacking the odds in favor of the DC character in every thread?

tjcoady
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
What's with you DCers stacking the odds in favor of the DC character in every thread?

....Because there isn't some ledger of comic book characters that decides which company is more worth reading based on arbitrary definitions of their extremely vague "power levels"...

Honestly, do Marvel fans actual take personal offense when someone says Superman's stronger than the Hulk? And vice-versa.

Bentley
Originally posted by tjcoady
....Because there isn't some ledger of comic book characters that decides which company is more worth reading based on arbitrary definitions of their extremely vague "power levels"...

Honestly, do Marvel fans actual take personal offense when someone says Superman's stronger than the Hulk? And vice-versa.

That has nothing to do with his question. The question was, why are there loopsided threads where people obviously want one side to win.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Bentley
That has nothing to do with his question. The question was, why are there loopsided threads where people obviously want one side to win.

It has everything to do with the question. It's kind of an indictment of both kinds of behavior- people who create obviously stacked threads and people who act as if this is some slight on their preferred comic company.

I really just don't understand why you'd do either.

Bentley
It has everything to do with the question. It's kind of an indictment of both kinds of behavior- people who create obviously stacked threads and people who act as if this is some slight on their preferred comic company.

Ok, well, I don't understand either, but sadly there are way too many threads like that.

Wild Shadow
sometimes i am not even sure if ppl are familiar with characters or if its some kind of trap to catch fanboys... either way its all about being bias..

overall their should be some high tier ppl on marvel earth to stop krona although i never believed he was a match for galactus in the cross over..sigh...

but marvel earth does have a celestial to make this battle more interesting.

Knowsbleed33

Can you honestly look at this thread and say I'm wrong? Krona is a very high end cosmic, above Galactus level and he pits him against Marvel Earth which has no characters capable of ending the threat?

Unless you add in Tiamut, but he's not really of Marvel earth is he?

Bentley
Can you honestly look at this thread and say I'm wrong? Krona is a very high end cosmic, above Galactus level and he pits him against Marvel Earth which has no characters capable of ending the threat?

He has been in Marvel Earth for a long long time, so...

Knowsbleed33
I've tried using that excuse before. It almost never works.

shokosugi
There's only one uber-hero i can think of that can defeat Krona.

2 words.

...............Squirrel Girl!!!!!!!!!!!

tjcoady

Pure power really isn't the only thing capable of defeating Krona.

Master of the World, Doom, Richards, Pym, Cho, Stark could probably come up with something

darthgoober
Is Earth allowed to resurrect Hawkeye... shifty

Wild Shadow
can photon be used here? maybe an insane genis vell for the win? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bentley
Wanda can do some damage.

Reed sends him to the beginning of the universe and beats Krona using his CIS.

Knowsbleed33
If Wanda went HoM she could probably end things.

guy222
Originally posted by Bentley

I agree

Batman-Prime
I think Marvel Earth will win.

It's a comic, sure they wouldn't stand a chance powerwise, even with Tiamut, but Krona, as he is portrayed, is to self assured and arrogant to see them as an threat.
Marvel Earth has Heroes who are in every sense DCs equals, they would Team up against this threat, Reed, Tony, Strange and all those others. It would be an cool Comic with the good side saving the day.

That's how it works stick out tongue

lawest9
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
No LT.

This is Krona VS Marvel Earth.

Krona is bloodlusted. If this is krona strictly against marvel earth with none the the high cosmics involved..........than this is a very useless and senseless thread and it's spite.

Enyalus
I'm going to borrow Mindset's answer (It's cool though, I already paid him via oral sex):

Doom steals his power.

skygunner41
Originally posted by Enyalus
I'm going to borrow Mindset's answer (It's cool though, I already paid him via oral sex):

Doom steals his power.

his busy playing possum with reed.

Silent Guardian
Deadpool and wolverine confused

Priest
Originally posted by darthgoober
Is Earth allowed to resurrect Hawkeye... shifty
I'm sure Bullseye can get a hold of a TNT arrow laying around.

shokosugi
Pure power really isn't the only thing capable of defeating Krona.

Master of the World, Doom, Richards, Pym, Cho, Stark could probably come up with something

could probably come up with *SOMETHING* haha this is the most laughable excuse i hear all the time from Marvel apologists!

"Richards is going to invent an anti-Krona device"

"Doom will find a way to steal his powers"

laughing laughing laughing

vansonbee
Originally posted by shokosugi
could probably come up with *SOMETHING* haha this is the most laughable excuse i hear all the time from Marvel apologists!

laughing laughing laughing Doom scenario is possibe

Enyalus
Both scenarios are possible. I mean, Reed has an Anti-Galactus suit for God sakes.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Enyalus
Both scenarios are possible. I mean, Reed has an Anti-Galactus suit for God sakes.

which probably does not even work

Wolverine and DP ftw

Enyalus
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
which probably does not even work

Wolverine and DP ftw

It kicked CAP's ass...granted, CAP couldn't attack back, but WTH.

Zoron
U guys are dumb always wanting DC to win sheesh krona only beat Galactus 1 cause it was a damn crossover nothing but hogwash and 2 krona had all the items from DC & marvel so of course he'd be able to destroy Galactus easily Krona ain't all that people eternity, LT, beyonder, or any high cosmic powered being for that matter would wipe the floor with krona's ass hell if DC heros can take down krona well so can marvel

iceman24567
Originally posted by Zoron
U guys are dumb always wanting DC to win sheesh krona only beat Galactus 1 cause it was a damn crossover nothing but hogwash and 2 krona had all the items from DC & marvel so of course he'd be able to destroy Galactus easily Krona ain't all that people eternity, LT, beyonder, or any high cosmic powered being for that matter would wipe the floor with krona's ass hell if DC heros can take down krona well so can marvel You are doing way too much eek!

Bentley

If just those speculations weren't based in comic cannon...

Mindset
Doom steals his power.

iceman24567
Krona bites off Dooms head.

Mindset
Too bad Doom has already stolen his power.

iceman24567
Too bad Krona already bit off his head.

tjcoady

Why? It's how literally every threat, regardless of which company is publishing, is eventually dealt with.

Mageddon, for instance?

Bentley
Originally posted by iceman24567
Too bad Krona already bit off his head.

zomfg

Mindset
Sorry, Doom stole his power before this thread was even made.

iceman24567
Sorry Krona is Dooms father and he spanks him for being a hater no expression

Nihilist
krona

Mindset
Sorry Krona is Dooms father and he spanks him for being a hater no expression Doom had no father, he was there before existence.

Krona's powers were Doom's before Krona was even thought of.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom had no father, he was there before existence.

Krona's powers were Doom's before Krona was even thought of. doom would bow before krona

Mindset
Originally posted by Nihilist
doom would bow before krona Reported for being so wrong it hurts

iceman24567
Reported for being so wrong it hurts Reported for being a nerd.

Nihilist
Reported for being so wrong it hurts he would acknowledge him as his master

Mindset
Reported for being a nerd. Reported for liking men aka Bada's love list.

Mindset
Originally posted by Nihilist
he would acknowledge him as his master Like you acknowledge me as yours.

iceman24567
Reported for liking men aka Bada's love list. laughing

Nihilist
Like you acknowledge me as yours. of course...... master

RSSR
I actually think Tiamut could be enough to either beat Krona or stalemate him.

At the very least, the Celestial would distract Krona long enough for Doom/Richards/T'Challa/Kang/Stark/Dr. Strange et al to analyze and prep a battle plan to take down Krona (with what the Avengers already know about him), given the resources Marvel Earth already has (i.e. a cosmic cube and possible ways to tap into the Phoenix Force).

I'm Bran
Technically...

If Marvel hasn't addressed Avengers/JLA as canon, then wouldn't that mean that Main Universe DC dealt with an alternate reality of 616?

And thus, Avengers have no files on Krona (assuming they could have gotten them in the first place, and assuming they could do anything to him with any information).

Meh, Scarlet Witch might help, although I'm curious as to how her power would work on a being so durable/powerful (however, her durability isn't anything to write home about), and Tiamut is sleeping... key word sleeping.

RSSR
Tiamut is awake, and currently judging the world, unless he was either recently put back into a suspended consciousness, or has since left Earth since Neil Gaiman's series came out.

Lastly, show us where Marvel treated that series as an alternative reality.

RSSR
Oh my word, both Wanda and Franklin Richards tapping into the PF would end the threat of Krona to the Earth.

shokosugi
They're all useless against Krona.

RSSR
Given that both Wanda and/or Franklin Richards would be Multiversal beings (Krona would be playing by Marvel rules) after backing with the PF, that would be enough to stop Krona. Especially if Krona at full potential falls around the Godwave.

carnage52
krona fooks everyone up.

Nestical
Originally posted by RSSR
Given that both Wanda and/or Franklin Richards would be Multiversal beings (Krona would be playing by Marvel rules) after backing with the PF, that would be enough to stop Krona. Especially if Krona at full potential falls around the Godwave.

Slaanesh
tiamut will send him back to DC universe crying..

carnage52
Originally posted by RSSR

Mindset
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Tiamut is sleeping... key word sleeping. not anymore

golem370
I thought Korvac was back Molecule Man Asgardian Destroyer 2000foot version

skygunner41
They both busy tried to accompany eternity, that old man are lonely.

Enyalus
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Meh, Scarlet Witch might help, although I'm curious as to how her power would work on a being so durable/powerful (however, her durability isn't anything to write home about), and Tiamut is sleeping... key word sleeping.

Quicksilver Clthon could help. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.