The Punisher VS Xenomorphs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
the same scenario as of Aliens but this time there is no platoon and no little girl to save. there is however the one man army known as the Punisher. standards equipment for good ol' frank:
-twin .45 rounds, hollowpoint
-twin Mp5
-shotgun
-grenades
-knife
-throwing knives
-M60 assault rifle

can frank survive?

~Sado

jinXed by JaNx
How many Aliens are there? I'm not usually a stickler for details but i think the amount of Aliens is definitely important.

As long as their isn't to many Aliens and as long as Castle is aware of the Aliens i think he has a chance and as long as their aren't any more than five Aliens. I think Castle would have a chance. Not a good chance but a chance. Depending how many Aliens there are, the advantage is most likely in their favor. I'll wait, to give my ultimate opinion until we find out how many there are.

Scythe
Are we talking Alien(s)? Cuz, there were an awful lot of Xenomorphs there, an awful lot...

Raoul
if you're just talking about plonking frank down on lv426, he's screwed.

Sadako of Girth
And we would have to consider how much of each type of ammo he has too. But Id have to say that he would never make it out of the 1st encounter where the marines got screwed royally.

To many attacked simutaneously for any one man to be able to fend off so many attacks 36O degrees on all axis for very long.

He'd need to reload at some point regardless of his firing rate.

And Ripley coming to rescue him in the APC wont happen.

Then he is Bantha fodder.

Sado22
think of it as the same as when Ripley went alone to get Newt back. She was armed with a flamethrower and an assault rifle and she went out there alone. Frank's the same only with more guns and a few grenades to throw.

Of course its not easy but Frank's almost always has to take on multiple people on his own and he's a deadshot whose reaction time is up there with Blade's (they were on a stalemate in terms of reaction). that an the fact that this aint the first time he's been in an infested city with lots of freaks walking around. during WWH he took on Mung and his minions on his own and killed all of them....though he did a special suit to take on Mung himself.

Sadako: frank has four clips for his MP5's since its staple part of his outfit (the teeth of his skull are the mp5 clips), several rounds for his shotgun, 2-3 clips for his twin handguns and around 5-10 grenades. like i said before, one shot to the head from 9mm have dropped and killed a xenomorph so a .45 will hollowpoint will screw up up pretty bad. and don't forget that Frank's a deadshot.

~Sado

jinXed by JaNx
Well, if it's an unseen number of Xenomorphs. I don't think Frank has a chance. I can see Frank taking on four or five Aliens and having a good chance but anymore than that and i say he's screwed. The aliens communicate to each other using telepathy. They are skilled puzzle solvers and quick learners. Their speed is blinding and their range of attack is near indefensible, given their acid blood. The movies and comics alike have shown us that the Xenomorphs explode when dispatched with gunfire or fire. Castle is a very skilled soldier but there is no way he will be able to defend his 12 and 6 from an enemy, who's blood can incapacitate him. The Aliens also have no fear of death and would be more than willing to sacrifice themselves if it means protecting the queen and hive. Also, Frank has no defense whatsoever if an Alien is able to actually get ahold of him. The aliens would just need to rush Frank from front and behind and he is dead within seconds.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Sado22

Sadako: frank has four clips for his MP5's since its staple part of his outfit (the teeth of his skull are the mp5 clips), several rounds for his shotgun, 2-3 clips for his twin handguns and around 5-10 grenades. like i said before, one shot to the head from 9mm have dropped and killed a xenomorph so a .45 will hollowpoint will screw up up pretty bad. and don't forget that Frank's a deadshot.

~Sado

Ahh. Ok thanks.
Aliens overwhelm still if they attack en mass..
And itd happen when reloading or changing weapons, before the point when he runs out... me thinks.

BruceSkywalker
Which version of Frank are we talking about here.. Ton Jane or Ray Stevenson?

Impediment
Doesn't matter, IMO. Castle would be skewered.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Doesn't matter, IMO. Castle would be skewered.

I agree with you, neither version of Castle doesn't stand a chance

Scythe
Yeah, they're aliens, they swarm, and they're quite intelligent as we saw in Alien Ressurection. They'd bumrush Castle, and no matter how many he'd kill, the leftovers would melt through anything, causing chaos, he'd die.

Sadako of Girth
Horribly.

And he better hope for that quick kinda death, and that they dont just sting him, disarm him and drag him off for a good face/throat raping. sick

Scythe
I was actually impressed that in AVP it took three Preds and a small nuke to take out that swarm on that pyramid, that sort of logic means the Xenomorphs can just overpower most enemies.

Final Blaxican
Movie Castle would get owned.

Comic Frank would solo the colony. 131

Sado22
dude, in AVP2 it took TWO people (one marine and one n00b) to just go right through the hospital full of xenomorphs. and one pred was pwning them all throughout the movie. if they try to swarm castle........he'll through a grenade and i think you guys aren't really understanding what i mean by "deadshot". Mp5 alone has 30 rounds. M60 has about 1000. and again, grenades. he won't need to reload for a very long time and its not like he will stand there reloading while they are next to his face. if he runs out of his m60 eventually, he'll go for shotgun. once shotgun is out he'll go for mp5. once he runs out of mp5's he'll go for twin colts....and a few throwning knives and grenades later, me thinks he can clear it. they weren't THAT many xenos there.

Scythe
dude, in AVP2 it took TWO people (one marine and one n00b) to just go right through the hospital full of xenomorphs. and one pred was pwning them all throughout the movie. if they try to swarm castle........he'll through a grenade and i think you guys aren't really understanding what i mean by "deadshot". Mp5 alone has 30 rounds. M60 has about 1000. and again, grenades. he won't need to reload for a very long time and its not like he will stand there reloading while they are next to his face. if he runs out of his m60 eventually, he'll go for shotgun. once shotgun is out he'll go for mp5. once he runs out of mp5's he'll go for twin colts....and a few throwning knives and grenades later, me thinks he can clear it. they weren't THAT many xenos there.

Yeah what's up with that? I'd call that bad writing. However, the chances of a one man army against a swarm of Xenomorphs, especially since we're only using movie Punisher, is unlikely imo that he'd wipe them all out, even if he is a dead shot.

Let's not forget the Facehuggers, and if not, the Queen, those b*tches are mean.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Scythe
Yeah what's up with that? I'd call that bad writing. However, the chances of a one man army against a swarm of Xenomorphs, especially since we're only using movie Punisher, is unlikely imo that he'd wipe them all out, even if he is a dead shot.

Let's not forget the Facehuggers, and if not, the Queen, those b*tches are mean.

100% Agreed.

Robtard
The Xenomorphs suffer horribly from bad written and plot driven nonsense, especially in the AVP movies.

Alien: One took all the entire crew except for Ripley.
Aliens: A swarm/hive decimated a group of well armed space Marines.
Alien 3: One smaller (weaker?) but faster dog-based Xeno slowly picked off and destroyed the monks/inmates.
Alien 4: A small group (5-6?) took out the soldiers and several of the mercs on that military ship.

AVP: One Xeno was able to take out two of the Predators and then the remaining Xeno's had trouble with the last Predator and some chick with a spear. Shit writing.

AVP 2: The Xenomorphs were retarded and useless from what little I remember.

In short, if the Xenomorphs are allowed to be all they're supposed to be, ie "the perfect predator", then Frank Castle goes down. He would likely kill quite a few, but as they closed in, he's be having to defend/attack from all sides while avoiding the acid spray from the bullet holes he's be putting in them.

jinXed by JaNx

AvP2 doesn't count. That movie is an insult to all fans of cinema and a biitch slap to the face of Aliens and Predator fans. I don't care if you say it counts because it has xenomorphs in it because as far as im concerned it was nothing more than a bad joke and im never going to speak of it again.

Even if this were the dead shot Punisher from the comics he isn't going to destroy a hive of Aliens. The Aliens are very intelligent and often work together. Their ability to communicate with one another telepathically is also going to be a disadvantage to the Punisher. I just don't think the Punisher can do anything once the Aliens start to rush him from all angles. He is fast and agile, yeah, but not faster than a Xenomorph. The Xenomorphs also explode causing their blood to spread over a large radius.

Looking back at Aliens i am convinced that Castle could probably, easily, take on a handful of Aliens (five to six). Towards the end of Aliens we saw a glimpse of the Colonial Marines true skill. Not having to worry about a nervous commander and being allowed to use their weaponry. They boasted an arsenal as powerful if not more so than what the Punisher will have in this scenario. We saw how three battle hardened Colonial Marines were able to handle a small swarm of Aliens. Perhaps, had they had a full unit and ammunition, they could have made their stand but as the door and ceiling were broken down, allowing more Aliens to enter the room. The Marines were forced to retreat and three of them had Pulse Rifles.

Final Blaxican
If the marines had proper intel and a better commander, as well as all the original equipment they stated off with (before they got spanked in the hatchery), I believe they could have taken out the entire colony, to be honest...

Robtard
If the Marines were in a secure location and the hive couldn't swarm from all angles, they probably could. If they were put down in the open and the swarm rush, they'd go down, take many a Xeno with them, but they'd die.

Final Blaxican
That's true. The "back against the wall" location would be best.

Sado22
well, no one said that Frank is going to come right in the middle of the whole mess now did they. he's walking around lock and loaded and any guy with half braincell would know that if you're up against a superior race of super preds the best thing to do with secure a location and shoot like a motherf0cker..............both of which Frank is brilliant at.

its hard but i'm not counting it as impossible for frank.

~Sado

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
If the marines had proper intel and a better commander, as well as all the original equipment they stated off with (before they got spanked in the hatchery), I believe they could have taken out the entire colony, to be honest...

I agree but in the end, it only took one single alien to destroy them all. If it weren't for that bastard that got Spunkmeyer. Hicks and Ripley would be makin babies right now

Sadako of Girth
That's true. The "back against the wall" location would be best.

Didnt Hudson have his back to the wall...?
He thought he was pretty covered.

I guess the aliens didnt read the bit which says:
"Do not come up out of the floors of from behind suspended ceilings".

And without a motion tracker Castle is so screwed.
I notice its omission on the equipment list....

Placidity
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

And without a motion tracker Castle is so screwed.
I notice its omission on the equipment list....

Very true, as we've seen, Aliens can be very sneaky/stealthy.

On another note, I also think that the marines could have taken out the alien colony if they knew what they were up against. They could take time to study the blueprints in depth and come up with a strategy and attack from points where they won't get backdoored, set up proxy mines behind their trail etc.

Darth Martin
No way in hell can Castle take on Xenomorphs with this weaponry. Hell I wouldn't bet on him killing alot with the Space Marine weaponry.

Sado22
yes, because Xenos falling from a 9mm to the head means that a .45 hollowpoint and 7.6mm rounds of an M60 have nothing on them.

Ripley made it as far as the nest in Aliens2 with just an assault rifle and a flamethrower, people. and in AVP2, the xenos were falling to conventional arms.

~Sado

GGS
The thing i find hard to swallow about the AVP movies is you would literally shit your pants if you had to fight aliens i think fear is the ultimate factor here.

Look at the National Guard in tanks getting pwned in AVP2 etc. you can have all the best equipment and best training in the world but when your fighting something unknown and unknown numbers that you have no intel on puts fear in you which eventually leads to mistakes being made on your part.

A prime example of this is 'Aliens' as everyone has already said look at how those marines got F'd over bigtime because they went in thinking there was only 1 alien. When you got the drop on what and how many your facing then you can usually kill it easily.

Like Dutch in Predator and Danny in Predator 2 once they knew they where facing one thing and it could be hurt they weren't scared of it anymore and went chasing after the damn things lol.

If Frank doesn't know how many Aliens there the man has no chance cause like everyone's said if one those guys suprises him Alien 3 style by hiding in the pipes then that's all the Xenomorphs need. All they need is Frank to fall for a decoy or get distracted so they can get the drop on him.

Bearing in mind as well something the alien movies have never adressed maybe the AVP video games or comics have but can the Aliens 'Smell' humans at all time. Like how the hell do they always no where to go and hunt humans and get the drop on people. At least the predators could only see you so Arnie could get the drop.

But no human in the movies has effictively snuck up like a ninja on an Alien who was out awake and actively hunting.

Rogue Jedi
I'd say the Punisher would be smart to gain the higher ground.

Sadako of Girth
yes, because Xenos falling from a 9mm to the head means that a .45 hollowpoint and 7.6mm rounds of an M60 have nothing on them.

Ripley made it as far as the nest in Aliens2 with just an assault rifle and a flamethrower, people. and in AVP2, the xenos were falling to conventional arms.

~Sado

You miss the point.

How many rounds in an M60 and a 9mm magazine..?

Now compare it to the magazine capacity on a Pulse rifle.
Or a smart gun.

Advantage: Space Marine weapons.

And as for her having a mere assault rifle, the armour piercing explosive rounds were why that weapon was so effective and dont forget the grenade launcher bulit in..

AVP is horseshit anyways.

Darth Martin
Which Punisher is this? Jane or Stevensen?

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I'd say the Punisher would be smart to gain the higher ground.

Smart enough definitely but skilled enough? The Aliens have the numbers and speed. What kind of higher ground are we talking about here anyway? Unless it is some giant pillar extending into the sky, i don't think high ground is going to do much for him.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by GGS
The thing i find hard to swallow about the AVP movies is you would literally shit your pants if you had to fight aliens i think fear is the ultimate factor here.

Look at the National Guard in tanks getting pwned in AVP2 etc. you can have all the best equipment and best training in the world but when your fighting something unknown and unknown numbers that you have no intel on puts fear in you which eventually leads to mistakes being made on your part.

A prime example of this is 'Aliens' as everyone has already said look at how those marines got F'd over bigtime because they went in thinking there was only 1 alien. When you got the drop on what and how many your facing then you can usually kill it easily.

Like Dutch in Predator and Danny in Predator 2 once they knew they where facing one thing and it could be hurt they weren't scared of it anymore and went chasing after the damn things lol.

If Frank doesn't know how many Aliens there the man has no chance cause like everyone's said if one those guys suprises him Alien 3 style by hiding in the pipes then that's all the Xenomorphs need. All they need is Frank to fall for a decoy or get distracted so they can get the drop on him.

Bearing in mind as well something the alien movies have never adressed maybe the AVP video games or comics have but can the Aliens 'Smell' humans at all time. Like how the hell do they always no where to go and hunt humans and get the drop on people. At least the predators could only see you so Arnie could get the drop.

But no human in the movies has effictively snuck up like a ninja on an Alien who was out awake and actively hunting.

Nicely put and well thought. You shouldn't even address AvP2. That is just pointless laughing out loud

The Marines didn't go in expecting to find any Aliens. Only the company knew there were Aliens there. That is why they sent only one military unit. That is also why their only source of intelligence was Ripley. Had they actually expected to find positive contact they would have employed Recon tactics or at least deployed more than one unit to LV46. laughing out loud Ripley told them, however, that it was very possible that each individual in the colony could have fallen victim to hosting an Alien. This obviously suggested that there were not just one Alien but several. However, again, they didn't even expect to find one. all they expected to find was a faulty communications system. It wasn't until they entered the colony that they knew the Xenomorphs had made contact. The unit even had prior knowledge of how many Aliens there were when they decided to seek them out under the reactors. It was just poor leadership that denied them chance of victory.

It's very possible that the Aliens have heightened senses but i believe it is their telepathy that allows them to always find their enemies. As you know, there are several different classes of Aliens. A scout alien recons the area and even if it dies. What it sees is potentially transmitted to the entire hive.

If Frank tries to Hunt the Aliens, he has even less of a chance of survival. His only chance is to find a good defensible position and let some lead fly. Even if this strategy did prove to work, which it wouldn't. The Aliens would soon retreat if they kept failing to get him. These buggers are not mindless. They would retreat and try another strategy if swarming didn't work. Look at Aliens. The Aliens were feeling out the corridors which were defended by turrent guns. They kept progressing to see how much ammunition they had. A few hundred rounds later. The Aliens were content and obviously believed that the Marines had sufficient ammunition to stave off an all out swarm which is why they retreated from that tactic and then decided to find weaknesses in their perimeter and sneak up on them

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Smart enough definitely but skilled enough? The Aliens have the numbers and speed. What kind of higher ground are we talking about here anyway? Unless it is some giant pillar extending into the sky, i don't think high ground is going to do much for him. Basic warfare, higher ground=advantage.

Sadako of Girth
Tell that to the Dreadlocked guy in Alien Ressurrection.

Or the 3 Predators in that ancient civilisation flashback in AVP.

Sado22
yes and vietnam vets know that better than anyone. especially one who went there and survived with all his limbs still on him.

frank aint hunting. he's trying to survive. as for what you said, yeah sure the xenos will try something new but so will frank. i think the ultimate thing frank will try to do is survive and gtfo from there....which is more or less what i've been trying to say since the beginning. Frank aint fighting the Xenos as much as he's trying to outlast them. i even said its the same scene as to how Ripley went back to get newt so they could go back to the ship and gtfo of there.

~Sado

Rogue Jedi
And here we go....how many aliens were the Preds facing?

Sado22
preds were being douches in AVP. one of 'em got pwned because he was ambushed, the other stood there like a dumbass trying to cyrax from mortal kombat when he could've killed it any time he wanted. the 3rd guy cleared the whole thing and f0cked the queen over.

frank's no douche. and he doesn't waste time.

oh and this is whichever version of Frank. doesn't matter.

~Sado

Sadako of Girth
And here we go....how many aliens were the Preds facing?

Exactly.

Punisher gets overwhelmed.

Sado22
1000 rounds of m60
10 rounds of shotgun
10 grenades
2x30 rounds of Mp5s (and four clips)=180
2x15 rounds of .45 (and 6 clips)=120

that's 1000+10+180+120=1310 clips + 10 greaades

there weren't so many xenos. not to mention that frank is actually trying to ESCAPE from there. not fight them.

~Sado

Sadako of Girth
Well they might beg to differ with his goals.

Sado22
ripley made it as far as the nest and back and even f0cked the eggs up. Frank can do a whole lot worse.

Sadako of Girth
She only got to that postion with theh help of the marines.

Also I notice also that the Punisher dont have those computer driven guns that Hicks and Hudson set outside the perimeter that wastes hundreds and hundreds of aliens.

(Which doesnt matter as his lack of motion-tracker condemns him to a quick death anyway.)

Rogue Jedi
Exactly.

Punisher gets overwhelmed. Not an answer but OK.

Sadako of Girth
It was.

Not the answer you sought?

Then you answer it.

Its irrelevant anyway.

Main point, hight ground means nothing againsta big swarm.
These motherfu**ers cling to and walk along ceilings.

Rogue Jedi
No, I was asking how many they faced compared to how many Castle will be facing. Totally relevant.

Sado22
the scene where she goes to get newt herself was a solo act.

Sadako of Girth
No, I was asking how many they faced compared to how many Castle will be facing. Totally relevant.
Probably proportionally the same.

Divide that amount by three, and that'll be probably be equivalent to what was at hadley's hope.

The reason its irrelevent is Punisher is dead without a motion tracker.

Sadako of Girth
the scene where she goes to get newt herself was a solo act.

Yes. She couldnt have got there without the marines help.

She'd be having nightmares back in her apartment on Earth..

Or dead on LV 426.

Rogue Jedi
Probably proportionally the same.

Divide that amount by three, and that'll be probably be equivalent to what was at hadley's hope.

The reason its irrelevent is Punisher is dead without a motion tracker. I think he'd hold them off til the first splash of acid hits him, then he will freak and falter.

Sadako of Girth
Agreed. Which wouldnt be long into the movie.

Sadako of Girth
Also. Without anyone to come shoot through the glass in medlab, and jumping through come rescue him, then the punisher gets facehugged like that facehugger has only just got out of a 25 yr stretch through all of which his buddy in the stasis tube next door was taunting him with pornographic stories.

The second Facehugger'll just have to jerk off instead... or wait for the other to finish and fall off and die before having a go itself..

Thats scene'll probably break away from the traditional James Horner score and into a wah-wah drenched slow jazz soundtrack.

Scythe
Sadako: frank has four clips for his MP5's since its staple part of his outfit
~Sado

What teeth, he never had that in the movie...

In the Thomas Jane one, he had a hot topic t-shirt, in the newest one, it was barely painted on.

Sadako of Girth
Oops.

And no motion tracker either.

Mr.Punisher = dead man walking.

(Walking, dead and chestbursted I always confuse those it that phrase.. stick out tongue )

Scythe
Basically, someone who cannot be harmed by acid blood, or a nuke, has a strong chance to destroy every single Xenomorph on a planet, somebody call Neo or Superman.

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

Or someone even with a motion tracker.

Sado22
what marines? she made it as far as the nest ON HER OWN and then back to the ship ON HER OWN with Newt. also what "marines". the only marine left was the dude that got pwned by Acid and was blinded. she was saved by the ship when the queen came but Frank won't have the kind of trouble as she did because he isn't holding a little girl.

watch the movie again.

~Sado

Sadako of Girth
Yet I distinctly remember the USS Sulaco and a dropship crewed by Marines piloting her out to LV426, and the marines saving her and Newt from Face huggage...

Hicks wasnt blinded.

"Saved by the ship when the Queen came"...?

Sounds like Im not the one who needs to watch it again.

Sado22
dude. when ripley went down to get newt SHE WENT HERSELF and got to the nest. now let that sink in her bull head. what are you a taurus? mad

Sadako of Girth
And she only was in that position becuase the marines took her there, saved her ass and kept her alive long enough to be in that position.

Better to be Taurus than obtuse, I guess.

Sado22
no she went alone. all by herself. the marines were all dead by that time and the only one left was the guy wounded by the acid and the robot dude who, both of which were left in the ship. i'm not kidding mate, watch the movie again. all the marines were dead at that point. that's why the only people in the beginning of three were Newt, Ripley at the captian marine dude.
so you really are a taurus, eh? figures laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Vasquez droolio

Sadako of Girth
no she went alone. all by herself. the marines were all dead by that time and the only one left was the guy wounded by the acid and the robot dude who, both of which were left in the ship. i'm not kidding mate, watch the movie again. all the marines were dead at that point. that's why the only people in the beginning of three were Newt, Ripley at the captian marine dude.
so you really are a taurus, eh? figures laughing out loud

Youre not telling me anything I dont know.

Im not saying she didnt go there alone,

Im saying that without the marines to get her that far, she wouldnt have got that far in the first place.

Ok Mystic Meg....

Ooooohhh I see something in your future in your rising sign....Oh you will have luck with money, a change in the work place and you will meet someone with a name beginning with J....

'Cause there really are only 12 types of people right...?
Lazy pigeon hole thinking that relies on ignoring specific attributes also shown by other signs and other sign's attributes being displayed by the person in question. stick out tongue

Besides. You assume Taurus, trying to assert that im stubborn.
Are you sure im not a dominant lioney Leo, or a stubborn Capricorn...? shifty

Hhhhhhmmmmmmm.

smokin'

Sadako of Girth
Vasquez droolio

First T2 Sarah Connor.
Now Vasquez.

Wow you likes 'em butch, dont you...?

Sado22
dude, you know the moment Ripley does that is where Punisher comes in...which is what i said in the beginning.

well my girlfriend is leo, two of my really close friends are caps and one best friends is a taurus. i know taurus stubborness when i see it and my gut's been telling me you were a taurus from long. my intuition never fails me stick out tongue

btw, i saw your profile just now. you a taurus, boy big grin

~Scorpio

jinXed by JaNx
Basic warfare, higher ground=advantage.

Basic warfare doesnt take into account Aliens that can leap fifteen feet and climb walls as fast as they can run

jinXed by JaNx

frank aint hunting. he's trying to survive. as for what you said, yeah sure the xenos will try something new but so will frank. i think the ultimate thing frank will try to do is survive and gtfo from there....which is more or less what i've been trying to say since the beginning. Frank aint fighting the Xenos as much as he's trying to outlast them. i even said its the same scene as to how Ripley went back to get newt so they could go back to the ship and gtfo of there.

~Sado

If it's a simple case of Frank surviving long enough to escape an Alien onslaught then, yeah, he could most likely manage that but i was under the impression that his objective was survive the aliens by killing them all.

Sadako of Girth
Even surviving is majorly iffy, minus sentry guns and motion trackers.

Sadako of Girth
dude, you know the moment Ripley does that is where Punisher comes in...which is what i said in the beginning.

well my girlfriend is leo, two of my really close friends are caps and one best friends is a taurus. i know taurus stubborness when i see it and my gut's been telling me you were a taurus from long. my intuition never fails me stick out tongue

btw, i saw your profile just now. you a taurus, boy big grin

~Scorpio

laughing out loud Ya cheated.

Anyways, attempted preemptive debunking of my argument by attacking which time of year I was born doesn't wash matey. wink

Theres a big old difference between sticking to facts and being stubborn.

And your intuition cant detect early death for punisher without the right equipment and backing in this one..? Your powers are weak old man. stick out tongue

Sado22
i aint attacking you, mate. i'm a taurus rising myself so why would i be making fun of 'em.

fixed shifty

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Basic warfare doesnt take into account Aliens that can leap fifteen feet and climb walls as fast as they can run Still applies though.

Sado22
ditto. Frank's a good shot. how many times have Aliens been pwned by a handful of people anyway. Aliens can't even kill one chick eek!

Placidity
PIS my friends.

Final Blaxican
This isn't really aimed at anyone in particular, but, IMO I feel that the Aliens' greatest weapon is PIS, or CIS, a combination of both. In every movie The humans get screwed royally screwed by either some other human being an idiot or having some ulterior motive or something, doing something that gets other people killed(The Company in the first, stupid commander in the second, stupid warden in the third, haven't watched the fourth in years). Or there's some other stupid obstacle (Don't shoot, it's in front of the hull! If you hit the reactor you'll kill us all! Let them just rape us instead!).

I feel that, realistically, a battalion of soldiers would wipe the floor with any one or two aliens. If an Alien were to, say, get into the white house, and it's security was actively aware of it's presence, the Alien would last at the most an hour.

The scene where the aliens are raping the national guard in AVP2 was such bullshit PIS. Realistically they would have had air support with thermal imaging, night vision, sonar, movement detectors, there would have been flood lights that would light up an entire three block radius like it was day light, each soldier would be at the least in two-man teams, one watching the front and the other the back, both of course armed with personal night vision visors. There is no way in hell that a ten foot long black serpent that leaves it's own trail of super hot saliva, would get anywhere near a soldier before getting blown in half, especially with the APC there (Which is also bullshit, why the **** would you get out of the heavily armored APC when you lose contact with the entire squad?).

No.. in the real world the aliens would have gotten ****ed up. How is an Alien any different then a lion or a tiger, the latter of which can leap 10 feet straight-up into the air 15 feet forward, and moves so silently that hunters have been known to hide in trees staking out Tiger A, only to turn to the left and see Tiger B, whome has been sitting on the same branch as them for hours and they just never noticed it? If being able to move fast and silently, and move and jump quickly is all that's nescesarry to beat a man with a gun Humans wouldn't be the dominant species on Earth, but we are because it is impossible for a creature using only claws and teeth to beat a human armed with a gun unless the human acts carelessly or stupidly. Hell, we (Humans) were killing the shit out of Tigers when all we had was a heavy rock and a ****ing burning branch. Where was the super sneaking ability and stealth and all the animal intelligence and sharp teeth then? They're ****ing endangered now.

But then again, it's a movie isn't it?

Sadako of Girth
i aint attacking you, mate. i'm a taurus rising myself so why would i be making fun of 'em.

fixed shifty

Oh I see.

Why you... shifty

Rogue Jedi
Oh I see.

Why you... shifty Come on, say something funny. Make a joke......

Get it?

Sado22
........you guys are like two people who love eachother but live an abusive sex life no expression

Sadako of Girth
Well... That kinda statement really says more about you than me.

Neither of you know me.

Rogue Jedi
Well... That kinda statement really says more about you than me.

Neither of you know me. Hey, HE implied that, NOT me. big grin

Sadako of Girth
I know. Wasnt having a pop.

Yet still the truism remains. smile

Sado22
i was refering to siding with each other on one thread and getting personal in others. i've seen only seen couples do that because they are in a love/hate relationship. hence the expression "are you two married?" when talking about people who have a ambivalent relationship with someone.

Rogue Jedi
I divorced him, he drags his teeth.

Sado22
chicks.....shifty

jinXed by JaNx
This isn't really aimed at anyone in particular, but, IMO I feel that the Aliens' greatest weapon is PIS, or CIS, a combination of both. In every movie The humans get screwed royally screwed by either some other human being an idiot or having some ulterior motive or something, doing something that gets other people killed(The Company in the first, stupid commander in the second, stupid warden in the third, haven't watched the fourth in years). Or there's some other stupid obstacle (Don't shoot, it's in front of the hull! If you hit the reactor you'll kill us all! Let them just rape us instead!).

I feel that, realistically, a battalion of soldiers would wipe the floor with any one or two aliens. If an Alien were to, say, get into the white house, and it's security was actively aware of it's presence, the Alien would last at the most an hour.

The scene where the aliens are raping the national guard in AVP2 was such bullshit PIS. Realistically they would have had air support with thermal imaging, night vision, sonar, movement detectors, there would have been flood lights that would light up an entire three block radius like it was day light, each soldier would be at the least in two-man teams, one watching the front and the other the back, both of course armed with personal night vision visors. There is no way in hell that a ten foot long black serpent that leaves it's own trail of super hot saliva, would get anywhere near a soldier before getting blown in half, especially with the APC there (Which is also bullshit, why the **** would you get out of the heavily armored APC when you lose contact with the entire squad?).

No.. in the real world the aliens would have gotten ****ed up. How is an Alien any different then a lion or a tiger, the latter of which can leap 10 feet straight-up into the air 15 feet forward, and moves so silently that hunters have been known to hide in trees staking out Tiger A, only to turn to the left and see Tiger B, whome has been sitting on the same branch as them for hours and they just never noticed it? If being able to move fast and silently, and move and jump quickly is all that's nescesarry to beat a man with a gun Humans wouldn't be the dominant species on Earth, but we are because it is impossible for a creature using only claws and teeth to beat a human armed with a gun unless the human acts carelessly or stupidly. Hell, we (Humans) were killing the shit out of Tigers when all we had was a heavy rock and a ****ing burning branch. Where was the super sneaking ability and stealth and all the animal intelligence and sharp teeth then? They're ****ing endangered now.

But then again, it's a movie isn't it?

Of course, a well informed and outfitted marine unit should be able to destroy an Alien hive. Had the Marines in Aliens been able to get back to the dropship. Their artillery would have wiped out the hive in an instant. The scenario's in the Aliens movies never question the outcome of a war against humans and Aliens though. The scenario's always revolve a small number of people against an overbearing amount of Aliens in a confined area. Asking whether or not Humans could conquer Aliens in an all out war is a different question for a different thread. The question at hand is whether or not one man can survive an onslaught of Aliens. Taking the Aliens out of confined area's and minimizing their numbers will always be putting them at a disadvantage but lets not forget how just one alien is capable of systematically hunting and killing a dozen intelligent humans.

Also, you cannot compare the Xenomorphs to Tigers and Lions. Aliens have proven to be very intelligent. They are far more agile and deadly than any mammal found on planet Earth. They communicate using telepathy and work as a team. Granted, their sole purpose is to protect the hive and secure their existence but this doesn't mean that they cannot think for themselves and make intelligent decisions.

Sadako of Girth
I divorced him, he drags his teeth.

'Erectile Dysfunction' was the reason I cited. laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
chicks.....shifty

Well since you are one, so dont uncle tom yourself, now. smile
Cause its embarrassing when that happens.

Time to check the pantyliner and Castle's dick needs tending. Now of you go. Wipe your lips afterwards too. As shit is highly visible even in specks. stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
i was refering to siding with each other on one thread and getting personal in others. i've seen only seen couples do that because they are in a love/hate relationship. hence the expression "are you two married?" when talking about people who have a ambivalent relationship with someone.

Ahhhhhhh. Thats where youve been going wrong.
You percieve love/hate, where there is only indifference.
I'll cuss if Ive been cussed against.
And if someone agrees with me I cant help it.
You see things in terms of 'siding.'
I dont.
Thats your projection.

The only 'side' I worry about being on is the truth in whatever argument is at hand..
If some other poster who disagrees generally, agrees with me about a subject or not, fine.

You really seemed to be tight with RJ constantly round all the threads here, so I think I see where this is coming from here.

You are the one trying to get personal the whole time.
(Making unsolicited net zodiac readings and shit etc in the middle of vs threads...)
You too wanna carry on like you were before, fine.
But dont drag me into your little netlove jealousy thing.

Its weird.

Its unwarranted.

And where do you get off telling people who they should be arguing with anyways..?

Rogue Jedi
'Erectile Dysfunction' was the reason I cited. laughing out loud Thats what you get *****, ****ing glue sniffer!!!

OK seriously, I aint gay.

So whacha wearin'? evil face

Sadako of Girth
ditto. Frank's a good shot. how many times have Aliens been pwned by a handful of people anyway. Aliens can't even kill one chick eek!

Vasquez? The chick pilot of the dropship? Newt's mother? The other chick that wasnt Ripley in Alien?

confused

Oh well, you still havent explained how Punisher is meant to do anything but die in that scenario without a motion tracker.

Sadako of Girth
Thats what you get *****, ****ing glue sniffer!!!

OK seriously, I aint gay.

So whacha wearin'? evil face

It was your dysfunction.

The cat next door needed f***ing, and you were no good to him anymore.

This, as a pimp, made me look bad.

Seriously I dont care if you are or arent gay.
But Sada22 still loves you.

Anyways on topic, how does Frank survive without a motion tracker...?

Rogue Jedi
It was your dysfunction.

The cat next door needed f***ing, and you were no good to him.

This, as a pimp, made me look bad.

Anyways on topic, how does Frank survive without a motion tracker...? If anything, I need some ANTI viagra yo.

Sadako of Girth
Yes the sight of cats asses all around must be quite the problem.

Seriously, if you wanna be taken seriously as not gay, you might wanna stop talking about your dick to other guys on the internet.

Rogue Jedi
penispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenis
penispenispenispenispenis

Sadako of Girth
How compelling.

Annnnnnyyyyyyyyyyways.

The "No motion trackers" question.

Sado22
laughing
btw you just admitted to taking Jedi cock?shifty

laughing
i'm not getting personal mate. already told you so. the taurus bit was just a reference to your stubborness and to tell the truth I'm pretty stubborn myself. so stop getting your man thongs in such a bundle over an astrological joke.
and what you talking about "unwarrated" foo? you're the one talking about penises and erectile dysfunctions! mad

cuz i'm scorpio. i'll do both of you evil face

yeah but they got jumped. i'm talking about ripley.

~Sado
P.S. we all know that I'm just joking right?

Rogue Jedi
How compelling.

Annnnnnyyyyyyyyyyways.

The "No motion trackers" question. Ask again, *****.

Sadako of Girth
laughing
btw you just admitted to taking Jedi cock?shifty

laughing
i'm not getting personal mate. already told you so. the taurus bit was just a reference to your stubborness and to tell the truth I'm pretty stubborn myself. so stop getting your man thongs in such a bundle over an astrological joke.
and what you talking about "unwarrated" foo? you're the one talking about penises and erectile dysfunctions! mad

cuz i'm scorpio. i'll do both of you evil face

yeah but they got jumped. i'm talking about ripley.

~Sado
P.S. we all know that I'm just joking right?

Ha. No. I meant that I couldnt get him to fu*k the cat next door anymore.

Man thongs lol

Yeah cause RJ bought it up. I tried to get him to stop.
But no never means no with RJ.
Notice how he drags it out and out.
Its like his favorite subject and stuff...

Sadako of Girth
Ask again, *****.

Ok Susan. For you and all you in the cheap seats.

"How do you expect Punisher to make it alive with no motion tracker",
Beeeyotch. smile

Rogue Jedi
Ok Susan. For you and all you in the cheap seats.

"How do you expect Punisher to make it alive with no motion tracker",
Beeeyotch. smile He wouldnt.

Sado22
awww.....you two look so sweet together laughing

Rogue Jedi
OK that shits getting old really quick.

Sado22
he just called you Susan one line before me big grin

~Sado

Rogue Jedi
wanker

Sado22
bad choice of smilies, mate.
back on topic:
Punisher makes it out alive and escapes.

Sadako of Girth
bad choice of smilies, mate.
back on topic:
Punisher makes it out alive and escapes.

LOL. See? Hes obsessed.

How, minus tracker..?

Sado22
same as ripley cool

Sadako of Girth
awww.....you two look so sweet together laughing

Whos that...? Your dick and a sheep's arse..? laughing

Sadako of Girth
same as ripley cool

She used motion trackers. confused

Sado22
IIRC she didn't.
even then, have you noticed that people in Aliens tend to get f0cked up when they actually HAVE the transmittors? Alien, the captain dude gets pwned by one because his transmittor just led him to one instead of away from him. the team in two winded up locking themselves in a room with them and in 3 they ended up shutting up all the doors on themselves WITH the alien instead of it being outside.
thus, Frank will do better without one.

~Sado

Sadako of Girth
If you mean the Sarge, he got attacked suddenly from one behind him on the ceiling. The one in front mustve moving constantly, the one that got him must've been still 'til that point or camouflaged in the movements all around at that point.

The trackers were essential to the Marines at various points in the movie. They definitely kept em alive and did more good than harm all the way.

Rogue Jedi
LOL. See? Hes obsessed.

How, minus tracker..? And the splashes of acid.

Sado22
Frank clears it.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah right. Hes Batfink, right..... Wings with shields of (acid proof) steel..?

No way.

Sado22
woman with no army training encountered them adn survived repeatedly. Frank with professional trianing, deadshot shooting ability and insane durability can do better=logic+dictated by common sense

~Sado

Sadako of Girth
Oh really? She made it single handedly in that movie...?

Watch the movie "Aliens" (1986, with Sigourney Weaver, Michael Biehn, Bill Paxton and Lance Hendrickson.)

It sounds simliar to the movie your on about, except it has colonial marines in it that got her out to the colony and saved her ass repeatedly until the last 15 mins.

You should defintely watch it someday. Its awesome.

Sado22
the last fifteen minutes scenario of aliens which happens to be the excat scenario for Frank big grin

jinXed by JaNx
Well, considering that the queen stopped the warrior drones from attacking while Ripley held the flamethrower over the Eggs, i'm sure she would do the same for Frank but that is putting the Aliens at a great disadvantage. Frank has a one way exit to a lift and the entire area is going to explode in 15 minutes. I mean if you're going to say, hey imagine that run that Ripley made from the Queens nest to the dropship? Yeah, well now imagine it with the Punisher. Do you think he can make it to the drop ship too? Well, of course he can.

Sadako of Girth
I dont disagree, but he couldnt have made it past the other scenarios to get to that point, by himself, is my point.

Fighting off two facehuggers unarmed in medlab would be his doom, if not before due to lack of motion detectors.

Sado22
well, i think he can possibly clear the prior area to considering his expertise but that's BESIDES THE POINT. we are talking about him making it out alive from the scene where ripley goes solo.

~Sado

Sadako of Girth
Yep. Which expertise would protect him from being face raped or acid burned to death, exactly...?

Sado22
he's on the pills shifty

Sadako of Girth
Anti facerape pills...? laughing out loud

And that better be some severe alkapill to work again molecular acid.

Sado22
he's walking around with a helmet big grin

Sadako of Girth
Did John Hurt a lot of good....

Rogue Jedi
"Three times it falls......."

Oh wait, wrong movie.

Sadako of Girth
See? Even though he had that helmet on, that facehugger prop mustve starved the brain of oxygen long enough to cause the brain damage that would be responsible for his decision to be in that tragically f***ed movie all those years later.

There could be no other explaination for that decision, if he had seen a script before hand. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.