Ninja Turtles VS Hellboy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinXed by JaNx
The Turtles are caught on film by the BPRD. Because the Turtles act in secrecy they have been able to stay under everyone's radar, including the BPRD. The BPRD associate a rash of crimes to the Turtles and send Hellboy to take care of the lean green fighting machines.

Hellboy has two flashbang grenades and his big ass hand of doom.

The Turtles have their primary weapons.

Can the Turtles stop the red devil...,who wins?

Sadako of Girth
The best hope for the Turtles is for a simutaneous ambush.

If Leonardo's blades can stab/cut him yeah Id say the turtles might be able to do it. Maybe scewering Hellboy in the kidneys or spine from behind..

The nunchaku might be useless as Hellboy could probably just grab em off Michealangelo.

Raphael would be best of throwing his sai into Hellboy's eyes.

Donatello could ram his staff end on into Hellboy's windpipe.

But if Hellboy is able to block these kinds of attacks with his hand, or is impervious to their effect, then its Turtle soup for the cats in Hellboy's den.

Robtard
Hellboy's durability is ridiculous, he punched a speeding Jeep Gran Cherokee and flipped it while sustaining no damage.

IMO, it's only a matter of time before he plucks off the turtles and wins. He would come out of it bleeding though.

Sado22
raph and leo are the only ones who can damage him. Don has a bo staff and i doubt HellBoy will mind getting hit by a wooden staff. you're talking about a guy who had a ceiling crash on him after all. his durability is insane. Mich falls for the same reason. that leaves Raph and Leo. slice and dice might work for leo while Raph poking Hellboy in his vital organs alphabetically might also work......after all, Hellboy was dropped by a stab to the heart (or was it because the blade was special). Hellboy's resistance to bluntforce trauma is why Don and Mich have nothing going. Leo and Raph are the only ones who'll give him trouble but he's pretty good himself and i think neither of the turtles can absorb a shot from his gun.

Hellboy wins.

~Sado

Robtard
It stands to reason that he was hurt so because the spear was magical, as he's been thrown and tossed about enough and only sustained superficial cuts, were a human would have been a bleeding mass of death in the same situations.

jinXed by JaNx
The Turtles are master martial artists and have also mastered their respective weapon. Would a sword or Sai through the head be enough to drop Hellboy? If so, i'm thinking that the Turtles may have the advantage. Hellboy may have the upper hand in range of motion, he can achieve great leaps but i think the Turtles are far more agile overall. Hellboy doesn't know how to fight, he just knows how to club shit. Granted, he doesn't need to know how to fight because his big ass hand often allows his inferior brawler tactics to be more than sufficient.

I'm sure the Turtles physical melee attacks will do little to hurt Hellboy but im sure they will quickly realize that and change their tactics. The Turtles superior agility would hinder hellboy's tactic of merely blitzing his opponents. And working as a team, right as one Turtle leaps away from one of Hellboy's attacks another Turtle will be their to offer support. I think, sooner or later this will allow either Raph or Leo to plant their weapon into Hellboys head. Either that, or they will just end up bleeding him out. The Turtles know each other well enough to where they can communicate without even tallking to one another. This would allow them to read each other and evaluate their current strategy. I think Hellboys only chance here is to use his flashbang grenades effectively.

Robtard
He could either kill or incapacitate a Turtle with one punch; it stands to reason he could at least get four hits in before his durability broke.

BruceSkywalker
Turtle soup anyone?? There isn't anything that the turtles can do to defeat Hellboy. None of their weapons can even warm him and neither can their martial arts moves

Sadako of Girth
It wouldnt be a total.......... shell shock shifty ....... to see that happen.....

:

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Robtard
He could either kill or incapacitate a Turtle with one punch; it stands to reason he could at least get four hits in before his durability broke.

Yeah, but he has to catch them first. I'm more than sure that Hellboy will be landing a few hits on the Turtles but i also think that the Turtles can take a few hits from Hellboy. They will also be attacking and countering. Fighting as a team, the Turtles aren't just going to let Hellboy slam them. I think the Turtles are as fast as the prince from Golden army and Hellboy couldn't do dick against him until he outsmarted him.

Kazenji
Hellboy's durability is ridiculous, he punched a speeding Jeep Gran Cherokee and flipped it while sustaining no damage.

Thats because he punched it with his right of doom it is made out of some sort of special Stone.

Robtard
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, but he has to catch them first. I'm more than sure that Hellboy will be landing a few hits on the Turtles but i also think that the Turtles can take a few hits from Hellboy. They will also be attacking and countering. Fighting as a team, the Turtles aren't just going to let Hellboy slam them. I think the Turtles are as fast as the prince from Golden army and Hellboy couldn't do dick against him until he outsmarted him.

One hit from the hand of doom would be enough. They never showed the skill or speed as the Elf prince did in the movies, not even close on the speed aspect.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kazenji
Thats because he punched it with his right of doom it is made out of some sort of special Stone.

His body still had to absorb the weight tranference of the speeding truck and he had to have the physical strength in his entire body; not just his hand to do said feat.

There's also several other scenes depicting his insane durability.

Rogue Jedi
Hellboy is pretty darn fast if I remember correctly.

jinXed by JaNx
One hit from the hand of doom would be enough. They never showed the skill or speed as the Elf prince did in the movies, not even close on the speed aspect.

So, i guess the animated movie doesnt count?

I was drawing from that as well because their display of speed and agility in that movie seemed to be more impressive than the Princes' in 'The Golden Army'. I mean, would it be unfair to match characters from an animated movie ( even if the movie comes from a live action series ) to a live action movie character?

If we cannot use their feats from the animated movie then, yeah, i dont think the Turtles have any chance but if we can, then i still say the turtles shred Hellboy. The Turtles showed, in the animated film that they can endure massive force attacks.

Robtard
If it does, then the two Hellboy animated movies count as well and if I recall correctly, he was even more of a badass in those.

The turtles were fast in the animated movie, but I don't recall them being all that much more agile and quick than the Elven prince; I could be wrong as I watched the TMNT animation long ago.

Ilovefreemovies
Hellboy!! All the way!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.