Trailer Park of Terror

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinXed by JaNx
A trailer park girl brings her intellectual fiance to the trailer park to meet her family. Her redneck family ends up accidently killing the nerd. The girl then goes psycho on her entire family and trailer park. Killing them with a big ass gun. Years later some friends end up at the trailer park of terror where they find only the long dead residents who are now demons.

The movie is actually great fun. Has anyone else seen this? I was drunk when i saw it but i can swear that it was really good.

DeVuL
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
A trailer park girl brings her intellectual fiance to the trailer park to meet her family. Her redneck family ends up accidently killing the nerd. The girl then goes psycho on her entire family and trailer park. Killing them with a big ass gun. Years later some friends end up at the trailer park of terror where they find only the long dead residents who are now demons.

The movie is actually great fun. Has anyone else seen this? I was drunk when i saw it but i can swear that it was really good.

I actually came across the title while I was downloading movies and it seemed interesting, so I queued it... figure I'd check it out later.. *smile*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.