What's the name of this friggin' toy??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeVuL
Hey guys.. I need some help here.. my boyfriend and I were sitting around, reminiscing about our childhood and we recalled that toy in which you had a bunch of different shapes, you stuck your different colored pens through the holes, and you swirled the little stencils around in this circular thing that made all these cool geometric designs on the paper... there were all kinds of stencils, there was even a little football one that was a pain in the ass to get it to go around in a circle... the stencils matched up with the teeth, like gears... and it made those cool kaleidoscope type pictures... but we can't figure out wtf the name of it is! We tried google'n but, when you don't know the name of something, it's kinda hard to find out what it is... UGH!!

HELP US!!

the.kenzo
Spirograph.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by the.kenzo
Spirograph.

Bardock42
Shitometre

DeVuL
You guys are awesome, I knew all I'd have to do was ask you... yay!

Mairuzu
Originally posted by DeVuL
You guys are awesome, I knew all I'd have to do was ask you... yay! so thats it? you... you're just gonna leave us?

the.kenzo
You guys are awesome, I knew all I'd have to do was ask you... yay!

You owe me a $10 finders fee now. It'll go to a worthy cause, aka me eating pizza for dinner.

kodak
http://www.hgd.com/goofy/mr/mr_bucket.jpg

Peach
Spirograph.

Spirograph was awesome.

steverules_2
Not really much point to this thread now erm.......bewbyz dur

the.kenzo
Originally posted by steverules_2

The point is me getting my $10. schmoll

dadudemon
Originally posted by steverules_2

laughing

kodak
how can nobody like Mr.Bucket?

steverules_2
Originally posted by kodak
how can nobody like Mr.Bucket?

Never had it

The point is me getting my $10. schmoll

She's probably left the country with a spirograph and your $10

JacopeX
Dildo.

steverules_2
Penus dur

Rogue Jedi
I remember spirograph, I hated it.

Syren
You ****ing would.

Diamonds
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I remember spirograph, I hated it.

shock

SHUN THE NONBELIEVER.

Syren
laughing out loud

JacopeX
Hey guys.. I need some help here.. my boyfriend and I were sitting around, reminiscing about our childhood and we recalled that toy in which you had a bunch of different shapes, you stuck your different colored pens through the holes, and you swirled the little stencils around in this circular thing that made all these cool geometric designs

I just couldn't continue...... laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.