Nazis vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Each Nazi gets to train three months with their new powers:

Red Skull with the Power Cosmic (as an herald) and a sinistro corps ring.
Hate Monger with Sinistro corps Ring.
Captain Nazi with the power gem.
Baron Strucker with Zoom powers (as given to Inertia).
Baron Zeno with Two Moon Stones.
Herman von Clept (Hellboy) in the Destroyer Armor.
Armin Zola with the Engineer (Authority) powers

Superman
Flash
Wonderwoman
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Captain Marvel
Hal Jordan
Batman

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Bentley
Each Nazi gets to train three months with their new powers:

Red Skull with the Power Cosmic (as an herald) and a sinistro corps ring.
Hate Monger with Sinistro corps Ring.
Captain Nazi with the power gem.
Baron Strucker with Zoom powers (as given to Inertia).
Baron Zeno with Two Moon Stones.
Herman von Clept (Hellboy) in the Destroyer Armor.
Armin Zola with the Engineer (Authority) powers

Superman
Flash
Wonderwoman
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Captain Marvel
Hal Jordan
Batman

WTH! Why did you not just have SS, Sinestro, Inertia, Hellboy, Authority and somebody else take on the league. This is so random I have no idea who would win. I'm just gonna say JLA for arguments sake.

Bentley
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
WTH! Why did you not just have SS, Sinestro, Inertia, Hellboy, Authority and somebody else take on the league. This is so random I have no idea who would win. I'm just gonna say JLA for arguments sake.

Zeno did have the moonstones though. Giving Red Skull the cosmic cube in the other hand, was unfair.

And those are existing power ups too, is not like I made Red Skull kryptonian or something.

Enyalus
Nazi's. Zemo might even be able to solo this.

Silent Guardian
Zeno did have the moonstones though. Giving Red Skull the cosmic cube in the other hand, was unfair.

And those are existing power ups too, is not like I made Red Skull kryptonian or something.

true. So who do you think would win?

Bentley
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
true. So who do you think would win?

I'm not sure, Nazi's have punching power but the League has team work and experience.

I don't know enough of Zemo with the moonstones, I expected to keep things about fair.

Enyalus
I don't know enough of Zemo with the moonstones, I expected to keep things about fair.

stick out tongue The moonstones allow Zemo to harness infinite power. They also grant control over gravity (taking care of the speed of the JLA, weighing Flash down, etc.) Powerful enough to casually tear portions of reality asunder and open up holes in space/time, BFR to other dimensions, entire teams at a time. In fact, when Grandmaster was amped by the (also) infinite energies of the Universal Wellspring, Zemo was able to physically overpower him easily and disperse his body throughout time as pure energy (getting around Death's curse.)

Priest
Zemo solos.

Bentley
Originally posted by Enyalus
stick out tongue The moonstones allow Zemo to harness infinite power. They also grant control over gravity (taking care of the speed of the JLA, weighing Flash down, etc.) Powerful enough to casually tear portions of reality asunder and open up holes in space/time, BFR to other dimensions, entire teams at a time. In fact, when Grandmaster was amped by the (also) infinite energies of the Universal Wellspring, Zemo was able to physically overpower him easily and disperse his body throughout time as pure energy (getting around Death's curse.)

The KMC tiers fail me once again...

magikarp

(One moonstone would be better?)

Enyalus
(One moonstone would be better?)

I don't remember Zemo ever using one moonstone. I remember one cracking, but him holding it together with the other's power. *shrug*

I'm Bran
Sieg Heil!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.