Riggs Vs Nick Parker (Blind Fury)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Melee weapon Jungle combat to the death and both are armed with samurai swords.

Nick Parker (Rutger Hauer) is the blind swordsman protagonist from Blind Fury.

Sado22
Blind Fury. Riggs is good but he has next to no feats with a sword. Blindfury will slice him up and mail pieces of him to Martaugh.
ripriggs

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud Riggs is raped here, man.

jinXed by JaNx
Riggs would win this because there is no way that he would use a sword. He would pull out his backup .38 and shoot Hauer dead.

Sadako of Girth
Plenty of people tried to shoot him in that movie and the all wound up dead or unable to clap for the rest of their lives.

jinXed by JaNx
yeah, but none of them were Riggs. Apparently Riggs can shoot anything from any distance

Sadako of Girth
Hmmmmmmm. Must rewatch Blind Fury to see if he can hear and block bullets...

BruceSkywalker
Blind Fury Rutger Hauer takes out Riggs

If Riggs shot Blind Fury Hauer from a distance he wins this easy, but in a sword fight, he gets sliced and diced

Impediment
I edited the title and the opening post to make it a little more informed, Sadako. Hope you don't mind.

Classic movie, by the way.

I have to go with Nick. He's just......so badass! Riggs would get sliced, IMO.

Sadako of Girth
Not at all, Impediment.

Thanks. smile

Rogue Jedi
So no guns for Riggs then?

Sadako of Girth
Are guns melee combat...?

Impediment
Riggs knows fists. Nick knows sharp ass f*cking sword. I see this as kinda one-sided, no? Riggs without a firearm gets shiskabobbed. Riggs with firearm pops Nick.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Are guns melee combat...? Is that dog in your avy smiling?

Sadako of Girth
Is your current sig a exact reproduction of the Cistene chapel but in watercolours..?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.