Songs That Remind You of Anime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
Other than actual themes of course.

1. Apocalyptica - "I dont care" reminds me of Naruto and Sasuke

2. Three Days Grace - "Animal I Have Become" reminds me of Yusuke's demonic transformation.

3. Any Wu-Tang - reminds me of Samurai Champloo.

Kento
Blood by Papa Roach always reminded me of Sasuke.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Quincy

3. Any Wu-Tang - reminds me of Samurai Champloo.

Konichiwa bitches! Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin ta **** wit! Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin ta **** wit! Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin ta **** wit! Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin ta **** wit!

k1Lla441
"Battle Ready" by otep always reminds me of fast paced naruto fights.

ThunderGodEneru
Tearing Away by Drowning Pool reminds me of pre-pussified Gaara.

Quincy
I've been listening to Offspring, and their new single "Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?" reminds me of Keiko.

Also, "Bed of Roses" by Mindless Self Indulgence reminds me of Kurama.

I guess I'm just in a Yu Yu Hakusho craze lately.

Kento
Falling Apart by Zebrahead sorta reminds me of Oro/Sasuke. Though it fits better with Madara/Sasuke nowadays.

Patricide by Nothingface also reminds me of Sasuke.

God I gotta stop listening to songs that remind me of Sasuke......

Ban Mido
"It Was Written In Blood" by Bring Me The Horizon reminds me of Wolfs Rain, cause to me it seemed so many people died in that show.

ANY Lincoln Park song reminds me of DBZ due to the AMV's XD

"Freaxx" by Brokencyde reminds me of Miroku from Inuyasha cause..his perverted moods XP.

"Goodbye Friendship, Hello Heartache" by Cinematic Sunrise reminds me of some situations from Love Hina.

And uhhh "Feuer Frei" by Rammstein or "RIOT" by J BIGGA reminds me of Alucard when he's just messing around and "For My Friends" by Cist reminds me of when he gets serious.

Yeah I'm done for now ^_^;..

IppoDLuffy
Crush 40 his world reminds me off-Hiei from Yu Yu hakusho

Kento
Animal I've Become by Three Days Grace reminds me of Kurei from Flame of Recca

arytha
4th avenue cafe by larc en ciel
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.