Firefox is Pissing Me Off!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Red
Damn thing won't open ANY zipped files. Adobe reader keeps trying to open them and it ALWAYS says that the the contents are unreadable. I never get the f*cking option to extract the files. Ugh. Any help please?

Mairuzu
nah

Neo Darkhalen
Get WINRAR and use that?

The Grey Fox
Why the **** are you opening it in Firefox anyway? Use your brain, instead of just posting an instant 'HELP ME I SUCK' thread.

And yeah, use Winrar. Not a web browser.

GCG
You need to have a program to uncompress it. WinZip, WinRAR, IzArc, 7z, etc will work just fine.

Mairuzu
B**** YOU AINT NO NERD!?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by The Red
Damn thing won't open ANY zipped files. Adobe reader keeps trying to open them and it ALWAYS says that the the contents are unreadable. I never get the f*cking option to extract the files. Ugh. Any help please?
That's why I use Netscape 9.0.0.6.
I've always used Netscape.

The Red
Originally posted by Mairuzu
B**** YOU AINT NO NERD!? No, I'm not a damn nerd. To be honest, I'm trying to get into sig making, but all the downloadable brushes are in zipped folders that I couldn't extract. Once I get to the unzipping process, I won't even know how to load them into Gimpshop anyway.

Mairuzu
No, I'm not a damn nerd. To be honest, I'm trying to get into sig making, but all the downloadable brushes are in zipped folders that I couldn't extract. Once I get to the unzipping process, I won't even know how to load them into Gimpshop anyway. unforgivable

The Red
unforgivable I know. You may whip me now.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
That's why I use Netscape 9.0.0.6.
I've always used Netscape.

Wow.

What the others said. Download Winrar or 7zip. They are good programs that let you unzip stuff.

Peach
Yeah, web browsers don't unzip files.

Also you know you can tell Firefox what programs to use to open a file, yeah?

Try learning something about how programs work before complaining that they suck, because most of the time it's just user error...

Toku King
Veoh pisses me off. I downloaded the Veoh Playlist application, and it NO VIDEOS worked properly.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Bardock42
Wow.

What the others said. Download Winrar or 7zip. They are good programs that let you unzip stuff.
Sh.

Ax3l
B**** YOU AINT NO NERD!? UM, I LIKE SHOPPING

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Ax3l
UM, I LIKE SHOPPING WELL NOT ON THIS DAY! CAUSE I AINT GOT MONEY! AND YOU DONT GIMME THE MONEY YOU GOT

Kelly_Bean
That font is not big enough.
I can barely read it.

Ax3l
BOVICE

Bardock42
WELL NOT ON THIS DAY! CAUSE I AINT GOT MONEY! AND YOU DONT GIMME THE MONEY YOU GOT

LOUDER, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!

Mairuzu
LOUDER, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! would've been easier if i didnt use bold at first mmm

you got me cornered

unless........

Bardock42
would've been easier if i didnt use bold at first mmm

you got me cornered

unless........ You wouldn't dare!!! shock

Barker
Haermm Netscape, nearly trolled, 7/10, would nearly rage again

Netscape hasn't been relevent since last Millenium. haermm

Röland
Originally posted by Barker

crylaugh

Mairuzu
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr150/Mairuzu17/untitled-5.jpg

Kelly_Bean

I lurvs my netscape.

Bardock42
I lurvs my netscape. Did you try anything else?

Barker
I lurvs my netscape.
I LOVED MY POKEMON RED, BUT EVEN I KNOW WHEN TO TRADE UP FOR SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE MODERN haermm

Bardock42
I LOVED MY POKEMON RED, BUT EVEN I KNOW WHEN TO TRADE UP FOR SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE MODERN haermm

Like...a real game?

Kelly_Bean
Did you try anything else?
IE, Opera and Firefox. Firefox caused a lot of trouble and I'm picky with the layouts of other browsers. I love the set-up of Netscape and it never causes me any trouble on my Vista unless my computer is acting up as a whole.

Barker
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr150/Mairuzu17/untitled-5.jpg
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/1908/1220767880521bt4.jpg

Kelly_Bean
I has that on my computer emulator. awesome

Barker
I has that on my computer emulator. awesome
uhuh Silver.

Peach
Hasn't Netscape been discontinued and is no longer supported?

Kelly_Bean
uhuh Silver.
Blue?!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Peach
Hasn't Netscape been discontinued and is no longer supported? Yep

Barker
Blue?!
My brother had Blue, I had Red, he had Gold, I had Silver, he had Ruby, I eventually got Emerald (C-c-c-c-combo Breaker), and then I got Diamond and him Pearl.

Neither of us have gotten past the second badge in Sinnoh. haermm

On second thought, we both had Firered too. And my friend gave me his Leafgreen, and I eventually ended up with my own copy of Ruby. And a second Firered. haermm

Mairuzu
I had snap, kicked major ass with my camera

Mairuzu
Caught a moltres coming out lava

JacopeX
B**** YOU AINT NO NERD!? B****, THATZ A MISTAKE!

Mairuzu
well great...

Barker
Oh snap!

Röland
Jacope just comes. xD

Ahsoka Tano
Oh snap!

I heard the Cardinals already lost. biscuits

Barker
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
I heard the Cardinals already lost. biscuits
**** YOU YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT CARDINALS ARE A TEAM OF DESTINY YOU ****ING SHIT **** WE ALL KNOW THAT WHEN THEY DO WIN YOU ARE GOING TO HOP ON THE BANDWAGON AND PRETEND NOTHING HAPPENED WHILE THE REST OF US ALDFHLASDFAHDSFLAFDLH BLAH BLAH BLAH IWAS GOING TO POST SOMETHING RANDOM HERE THEN FINISH AFTER THAT HUGE BLOCK OF TEXT BUT I HAVE HTMLING TO DO SO YEAH

ALSO DISREGARD THIS, KRAMER'S SISTER IS ILF

Also, cocks and cruise control

Cock control, if you will.

jinXed by JaNx

If they're rar files download a program like unrarX or winrar. Otherwise, try downloading a different browser. I'm sure their is a more simple solution than downloading a separate browser though. I have a mac, so, i'm not sure but if it's rar files you're trying to open then, one of the above programs will definitely work

The Red
Majority of the things everyone recommended are only for a price and a free trial type thing. erm I'm broke.

T.M
I have had WinRAR on a free trail for years.. Don't have to buy it.

The Red
Originally posted by T.M
I have had WinRAR on a free trail for years.. Don't have to buy it. That's the one I downloaded, but it says that it must be deleted after so many days.

T.M
It probably said that to me.. but I have had it for years and I am still using it.

bogen
My brother had Blue, I had Red, he had Gold, I had Silver, he had Ruby, I eventually got Emerald (C-c-c-c-combo Breaker), and then I got Diamond and him Pearl.

On second thought, we both had Firered too. And my friend gave me his Leafgreen, and I eventually ended up with my own copy of Ruby. And a second Firered. haermm

Not on KMC man.
We're better than that.

The Red
Originally posted by T.M
It probably said that to me.. but I have had it for years and I am still using it. I just assumed that it would automatically make me purchase it after the deadline or such. I guess I will just see if it does that to me or not. If it doesn't, then i'll just keep it on my computer.

Peach
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
If they're rar files download a program like unrarX or winrar. Otherwise, try downloading a different browser. I'm sure their is a more simple solution than downloading a separate browser though. I have a mac, so, i'm not sure but if it's rar files you're trying to open then, one of the above programs will definitely work

Why on earth would anyone think that a browser actually unzips files? You tell it to use a different program to open them.

That's the one I downloaded, but it says that it must be deleted after so many days.

Yeah, it says that, but it doesn't stop working or automatically shut down or anything like that after the 40 days (or whatever it is). And a program can't 'automatically make you purchase'.

shiv
Why on earth would anyone think that a browser actually unzips files? You tell it to use a different program to open them.

very silly to expect every man woman and child alive on This Planet Today to know that.

DarkC
I use Internet Explorer.

That is all.

Peach
I don't know why it's silly to expect that someone would know the basics of a program they use often.

Röland
I think he knows the "basics" just fine. Maybe he is just unfamiliar with .zip files.

I don't understand why it's such a big deal, he asked for help, just help him instead of ridiculing.

Peach
Well, his question was answered, and this isn't even the right place to post a help thread.

DarkC
I do find that people generally follow advice that doesn't have snide/condescending comments slipped into it over ones that do.

Besides, the Computer Help forum is about as active as a snail. Can't really say I blame the fellow for lobbing the thread in an active forum despite lack of relevance.

Röland
Well, his question was answered, and this isn't even the right place to post a help thread.
True.

He did download WinRar, so he got what he needed. stick out tongue

carnage52
Originally posted by DarkC
I use Internet Explorer.

That is all.

The Red

Bardock42
I do find that people generally follow advice that doesn't have snide/condescending comments slipped into it over ones that do.

Maybe, but the advice of arrogant, insulting pricks tends to be better.

Rogue Jedi
I dodnt know why but I agree with that.

Kelly_Bean

I haven't played any in so long!
I used to put them on a jumpdrive, take them to computer programming class and play when she wasn't looking. stick out tongue

Dantalion
Does anyone elses firefox keep crashing all the time? Mine is... I'm trying google chrome out at the moment, its doin pretty well.

GCG

Besides, the Computer Help forum is about as active as a snail. Can't really say I blame the fellow for lobbing the thread in an active forum despite lack of relevance.

In General, i would google issues and always cAme up with a solution. in the proCess of doing so i found A great FORUM on the net with very wEll reSpected meMbers that help anybody in need; be it a nEwcomer or a leecher, they never fail to assist.

_ _ _ . _ _ _ _ _

Bardock42
Originally posted by Dantalion
Does anyone elses firefox keep crashing all the time? Mine is... I'm trying google chrome out at the moment, its doin pretty well. Google Chrome is sweet.

AC/DC'S_LVR
i lasted 15 minutes using Firefox cause it wouldnt doqnload Adobe so i could watch youtube and other Adobe stuffz

carnage52
Does anyone elses firefox keep crashing all the time? Mine is... I'm trying google chrome out at the moment, its doin pretty well. doing pretty good with your mum as well charlie.

Dantalion
Originally posted by carnage52
doing pretty good with your mum as well charlie.

DUDE!!! You suck!!! My mum hates you so get it in your head.... Callum!!! HAHA now everyone knows your true identity!!! *Evil Laugh*

Syren
Originally posted by GCG
In General, i would google issues and always cAme up with a solution. in the proCess of doing so i found A great FORUM on the net with very wEll reSpected meMbers that help anybody in need; be it a nEwcomer or a leecher, they never fail to assist.

_ _ _ . _ _ _ _ _

detective

This is going to irritate me no end until you tell me the answer. Unless I'm seeing something entirely accidental, which is feasible as I do have a tendency to see stuff that isn't there... but if not! Tell me eyes

carnage52
DUDE!!! You suck!!! My mum hates you so get it in your head.... Callum!!! HAHA now everyone knows your true identity!!! *Evil Laugh* http://www.milfhunter.com

occultdestroyer
Use PeaZip or WinRAR

Dantalion
Google Chrome is sweet.

I KNOW!! Its like the best browser goin at the moment!!!

Prabhodh
Google Chrome is sweet.

I like it too, but my scroll wheel thing, when I click and drag... it doesn't work sad

occultdestroyer
Google Chrome is sweet.
I prefer Flock, K-Meleon or Opera.

GCG
Originally posted by Syren
detective

This is going to irritate me no end until you tell me the answer. Unless I'm seeing something entirely accidental, which is feasible as I do have a tendency to see stuff that isn't there... but if not! Tell me eyes

anagram the capitals

Bardock42
Originally posted by GCG
anagram the capitals

GAC AESME ?

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
I prefer Flock, K-Meleon or Opera.

Eww.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.