Riggs Vs Snake Pliskin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
In New York.

Both are armed with an MP5 and Beretta each, and they fight to the death. Armed and hand to hand scenarios to be considered.

Rogue Jedi
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................Guns, Riggs 7/10

h2h....I gotta think about it.

Sadako of Girth
Fair enough.

Rogue Jedi
Not to be a stickler, but aren't we supposed to use weapons they are shown using?

Sadako of Girth
They are both adaptive enough to shoot with these much loved standards, however Snake can use him own equivalents if he wishes.

Rogue Jedi
I'd say it's a better matchuo if:

Riggs has his Beretta and an MP5

Snake has one of his revolvers and the gun he had in EFNY

Just my two cents

Sado22
Big Boss comes and pwns both of them big grin

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I'd say it's a better matchuo if:

Riggs has his Beretta and an MP5

Snake has one of his revolvers and the gun he had in EFNY

Just my two cents

Fair enough...."make it so."

Rogue Jedi
OK I thought long on this......

Now that Plissken has his revolver, which he is a deadeye with (Moreso than Riggs is with his beretta), I'd say the gunfight goes down 5/10 for each fighter. What enables Riggs to stalemate Plissken IMO is the rapid fire of the MP5. Yes,Plissken has his silenced MAC10 (I am guessing that was a MAC10), but from what I remember, w edidn't get to see him use it that much. Nor did we get to see Snake use the core burner that much in EFLA. Snake's main strength is quick draw.

H2H........Snake, 7/10. Even though we see Riggs in more H2H battles, you gotta bow down to Snake taking that giant guy in the boxing ring in EFNY.

Rogue Jedi
ZOMG PLISSKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://usera.ImageCave.com/roguejedi/snake-v-predator1.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.