Marvel vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zoron
ok 5 on 5 Dr.Strange, Thor, Silver Surfer, Quasar & Thanos with power gems vs Dr. Fate, Captain Marvel, Orion, ION, & Darksied with ALE
who takes it !

kgkg
ALE >>>>>>>>>>>> PG

DC wins

Bentley
I wonder if by Power Gems he means the infinity gems...

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
ALE >>>>>>>>>>>> PG

DC wins

The same ALE that half of the Earth's population have resisted? The same ALE that was spread with tech, viruses, and Cain's Spear of Destiny to infect Earth, rather than Darkseid doing it himself? That ALE?

shokosugi
lets remove the IG/PG/ALE...

DC still wins.

ION can take on SS,Quasar and Thor.

DS takes on Thanos

kgkg
Originally posted by Enyalus
The same ALE that half of the Earth's population have resisted? The same ALE that was spread with tech, viruses, and Cain's Spear of Destiny to infect Earth, rather than Darkseid doing it himself? That ALE? The ALE has been retcon a few times which has debuked some of the lower showing either way

iceman24567
ALE >>>>>>>>>>>> PG

DC wins thumb up

I'm Bran
Originally posted by shokosugi
lolwut

Enyalus
The ALE has been retcon a few times which has debuked some of the lower showing either way

The shit I just mentioned, all of it has been via Final Crisis and tie-ins...But even in Rock of Ages and the non-canon Superman: The Dark Side the ALE was spread through tech.

Mindset

DC still wins.

DS takes on Thanos Seriously, read some comics.

cloud102
Thor solos.

Priest

DC still wins.

DS takes on Thanos
Surfer would solo ION.

Nestical
marvel.dc is teh garbage. seriously though,these threads are only for people to pick which company they like most & are pointless.nobody will be changing anyones opinion from reading these so whats the point

carnage52
Originally posted by Nestical
marvel.dc is teh garbage. seriously though,these threads are only for people to pick which company they like most & are pointless.nobody will be changing anyones opinion from reading these so whats the point

Nestical
nice glamor shot douche bag.so youre saying these kind of threads dont cause member bashing between fans of both marvel & dc?loser

Zoron
Originally posted by Bentley
I wonder if by Power Gems he means the infinity gems...

yes infinity gems LOL (my bad)

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by Zoron
yes infinity gems LOL (my bad)

Which power gems does Thanos have? All of them...the full gauntlet? Two or three? How many and which ones?

Allankles
Originally posted by Enyalus
The shit I just mentioned, all of it has been via Final Crisis and tie-ins...But even in Rock of Ages and the non-canon Superman: The Dark Side the ALE was spread through tech.

The ALE can be spread through any means, tech or otherwise tech is used because it's effective.

And in FC Revelations it was spread through words from Cain to the hostless Spectre who in turn spread it through words.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
The ALE can be spread through any means, tech or otherwise tech is used because it's effective.

And in FC Revelations it was spread through words from Cain to the hostless Spectre who in turn spread it through words.

Yes. But I think everyone but Trick might agree that Spear of Destiny, and Spectre, are >> DS.

Lord Feron
Thanos has the Complete IG???? You kidding me lol?? Team one in a stomp....

Zoron
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Which power gems does Thanos have? All of them...the full gauntlet? Two or three? How many and which ones?
yes all the gems smile

tkitna
Thanos has all the Infinity Gems. I suppose Strange, Quasar, Surfer, and Thor are there just for the audience factor.

Team 1 easily

carnage52
Originally posted by Nestical
nice glamor shot douche bag.so youre saying these kind of threads dont cause member bashing between fans of both marvel & dc?loser i didn't say anything. youre the one being hostile.

Bentley
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Thanos has the Complete IG???? You kidding me lol?? Team one in a stomp....

Indeed. sad

iceman24567
Originally posted by Zoron
yes all the gems smile Thats spite laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.