Batman's Worst Nightmare!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Southern_Rebel
Bruce Wayne is sleeping peacefully one evening at Wayne Manor when, all of a sudden, an odorless, paralyzing gas enters his room via the vents on the wall. Bruce Wayne wakes up several hours later, able to move since the paralyzing effects of the gas has worn off. He notices himself trapped in a strange dungeon, with a television screen mounted on the wall in front of him.

Moments later, the television turns itself on to reveal the horrifying image of Jigsaw. Jigsaw tells Batman that he would like to play a game. He informs Batman that the gas that was used to paralyze him during his sleep is fatal. Batman has twenty minutes before the toxic gas kills him. However, Jigsaw says that there is an antidote for the toxic poisoning if Batman should choose to save himself.

Jigsaw proceeds to inform Batman about the rules of the game. Suddenly, the wall directly behind Batman pivots around 180 degrees to reveal Robin and Alfred strapped in deadly devices that will be lethally activated depending on Batman's choice of action.

Jigsaw says that the antidote for the gas poisoning is inside Robin's chest...and if Batman wants to save himself, then he would have to kill Robin and open his chest to obtain the antidote. However, in a further twist, Jigsaw states that he has planted 15 one hundred megaton bombs in 15 different cities, with one bomb being in Gotham City itself. Jigsaw says that the bombs are all set to explode at precisely the same time in twenty minutes. Batman notices the computer sitting to the right of Alfred...and Jigsaw says that the deactivation codes for all the nuclear bombs are hidden inside a tender part of Alfred's brain. Batman would have to crack Alfred's skull open to get these codes to deactivate the bombs.

Batman has a choice...he can kill Robin, get the Antidote and cure himself, or he could kill Alfred, get the deactivation codes for the bombs, and save millions of lives. Or, he could just kill Jigsaw, and Batman, Robin, Alfred, and millions of people can all die together.

What does Batman do? No outside help from the JLA or anyone else. Batman must choose on his own..and he has twenty minutes.....what does he do?

Sin I AM
hmmm interesting, well since you didn't mention it Batman does sleep with his utility belt and his father was a surgeon, so he performs surgery on robin while sending a message to superman and flash who remove the bombs. too easy

king of prep

Southern_Rebel
lol...nah...Jigsaw would've taken all that from him while he slept. Batman is only in his pj's for this fight. I can't go back and edit now, but Jigsaw did provide a rusty scalpel to open up either Robin or Alfred...no anesthetic of course..lol.

For the purpose of this scenario....Batman can't prep...he has to make a choice.

Silent Guardian
But cause everything goes right for Batman, they both live. Nightwing burst through a wall with the JLA, saving the day. One of the heroes. maybe firestorm, the Atom or Dr. Faith saves them all. Than they hunt down jigsaw a few days later and kill him. Yes I said it kill him.

SoulDevourer
what does Batty do? he wakes up & lets out sigh of relief knowing it was only a nightmare

Mindset
http://bp1.blogger.com/_6xoH967aC00/RXsqCxclrOI/AAAAAAAAAAs/LX7-iKxKnrM/s320/bat495-1.jpg

Starscream M
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel

What does Batman do?

20:00 - Batman runs to Robin and applies a nerve pinch that renders Robin completely unconscious.

19:50 - Using the scalpel and his medical knowledge, Batman opens Robin's chest cavity without harming any vital organs and manages to find the antidote after a little bit of careful searching.

17:10 - Batman applies the antidote, then using the threads from his pajama he carefully sews up Robin's chest.

13:20 - Batman realizes that if he uses the blunt scalpel to cut Alfred's head, it would kill him. But he realized that if the codes were placed into Alfred's head, he must have already been operated on. Batman puts Alfred in a comatose state and removes the still fresh sutures from Alfred's scalp. He removes part of the head, and skillfully dislodges the codes without damaging the brain at all. Batman then puts Alfred's scalp back together with skilled precision of a master surgeon.

8:45 - Using the codes, Batman successfully deactivates all 15 bombs.

3:50 - Having saved his friends and the major cities, Batman sets out to find Jigsaw.

The next day - Jigsaw is hanging upside down on a tree outside of Arkham, with a sign saying "I want to be roomies with that assclown the Joker".

The End

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by Starscream M
20:00 - Batman runs to Robin and applies a nerve pinch that renders Robin completely unconscious.

19:50 - Using the scalpel and his medical knowledge, Batman opens Robin's chest cavity without harming any vital organs and manages to find the antidote after a little bit of careful searching.

17:10 - Batman applies the antidote, then using the threads from his pajama he carefully sews up Robin's chest.

13:20 - Batman realizes that if he uses the blunt scalpel to cut Alfred's head, it would kill him. But he realized that if the codes were placed into Alfred's head, he must have already been operated on. Batman puts Alfred in a comatose state and removes the still fresh sutures from Alfred's scalp. He removes part of the head, and skillfully dislodges the codes without damaging the brain at all. Batman then puts Alfred's scalp back together with skilled precision of a master surgeon.

3:50 - Having saved his friends and the major cities, Batman sets out to find Jigsaw.

The next day - Jigsaw is hanging upside down on a tree outside of Arkham, with a sign saying "I want to be roomies with that assclown the Joker".

The End

that might work if Batman was in a sterile environment with sterile hands. Any kind of field operation like that without sterile hands or sterile tools will likely result in the death of Robin or Alfred.

By the way...I meant to edit this in there...but, it was too late for me to go back and edit. Batman can only make one choice. If Batman chooses to open up Robin for the antidote, then the death trap that Alfred is in will trigger and kill him instantly....and vice versa if he chooses to open up Alfred to get the bomb codes.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Mindset
http://bp1.blogger.com/_6xoH967aC00/RXsqCxclrOI/AAAAAAAAAAs/LX7-iKxKnrM/s320/bat495-1.jpg

What the f**k? sick

iceman24567
Originally posted by Starscream M

The End This makes alot of sense eek!

Starscream M
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
that might work if Batman was in a sterile environment with sterile hands. Any kind of field operation like that without sterile hands or sterile tools will likely result in the death of Robin or Alfred.

By the way...I meant to edit this in there...but, it was too late for me to go back and edit. Batman can only make one choice. If Batman chooses to open up Robin for the antidote, then the death trap that Alfred is in will trigger and kill him instantly....and vice versa if he chooses to open up Alfred to get the bomb codes.

well, you should know, Batman ALWAYS finds a way to get what he wants.

20:00 - Batman frees Robin and tells Robin to use his hacking ability to work on finding the codes on the computer and frees Alfred and tells him to help Robin but also keep an eye on Batman because Batman will use an ancient but dangerous technique to repel the poison from his own body.

19:50 - Batman meditates and remembers a technique he learned from an ancient master he met in Japan to remove poison from one's body.

14:10 - Batman is still in the meditative stance. His body is sweating profusely as he controls the chi energy to bring the poison out through his pores. He is doing everything he can to not pass out.

7:00 - Batman has successfully purged his body of the poison, but this was a process that would have put most ordinary humans into a coma. Even Batman passes out.

6:59 - Alred runs to a passed out Batman and applies CPR.

6:20 - Batman wakes up and takes a few moments to gather his thoughts.

5:10 - Batman joins Robin as they work together on the codes. Robin has already figured out an algorithim behind the codes...they were apparently not random but had a pattern.

0:30 - Batman and Robin have figured out all the code except for the one in Gotham. That code apparently didn't fit the pattern of the others. Batman then realizes there was no bomb in Gotham. Jigsaw would never have risked his own life. He and Robin set out to catch Jigsaw.

The next day - Jigsaw is hanging by a tree near Arkham with a sign saying "I want to be roomies with that ugly smelly Killer Croc"

The End

Sin I AM
well that sucks, its a lose/lose situation, and the laws of Batman which defy all other laws prevent that.. unless its fan voted.

and besides the concept is gay, first you state twenty minutes and now its like well if " he saves one the other dies" I honestly believe he can do it.

he could reverse engineer the television monitor to contact the watch tower, his options aren't as limited as you presented

otherwise its spite sad

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by Sin I AM
well that sucks, its a lose/lose situation, and the laws of Batman which defy all other laws prevent that.. unless its fan voted.

and besides the concept is gay, first you state twenty minutes and now its like well if " he saves one the other dies" I honestly believe he can do it.

he could reverse engineer the television monitor to contact the watch tower, his options aren't as limited as you presented

otherwise its spite sad

No, no help from anyone...I did put that in the opening post. Also, it is not spite...this is not a battle, per se. Batman simply has to make some choices...either himself and the life of his friends, or millions of people.

kgkg
a naked Robin

Silent Guardian
Nightwing saves him. End of story

Sin I AM
meh doesn't leave much up to the imagination hmmm, I dunno more than likely he kills alfred to save millions

skygunner41
He meditate for 5 minutes to seek guidance via book "be like mcguyver." the rest is history.

shiv
Batman's chi will purge the virus.

Alternatively The Bat mouths a protective spell handed to him by Madam Xanadu

Another option available to Batman is to cut his wrist like Zatanna taught him and make a blood spell to keep him alive.

Surgery Option:

20.00 Batman rips out the electric cabling from the back of the television and jerry rigs an electric flame to sterilize the rusty scalpel

19.00 nerve strike sends Robin to sleep
Carefully removes the Stitches Jigsaw left on Tim's chest and easily extracts the serum with makeshift tweezers from bits of wire from the tv sterilized with an electric flame.

Batman carefully replaces the stitches

14.00 Batman takes teh antidote and examines alfred's hair

13.50 The Bat says ah screw it and starts hacking the computer

The computer has a broadband connection to link to the bombs Batman punches a few keys and his satellite jams the pc and its network with a virus stolen from Ra's.

shiv
Originally posted by skygunner41
He meditate for 5 minutes to seek guidance via book "be like mcguyver." the rest is history.

nuff said.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by shiv
Batman's chi will purge the virus.

Alternatively The Bat mouths a protective spell handed to him by Madam Xanadu

Another option available to Batman is to cut his wrist like Zatanna taught him and make a blood spell to keep him alive.

Surgery Option:

20.00 Batman rips out the electric cabling from the back of the television and jerry rigs an electric flame to sterilize the rusty scalpel

19.00 nerve strike sends Robin to sleep
Carefully removes the Stitches Jigsaw left on Tim's chest and easily extracts the serum with makeshift tweezers from bits of wire from the tv sterilized with an electric flame.

Batman carefully replaces the stitches

14.00 Batman takes teh antidote and examines alfred's hair

13.50 The Bat says ah screw it and starts hacking the computer

The computer has a broadband connection to link to the bombs Batman punches a few keys and his satellite jams the pc and its network with a virus stolen from Ra's.

Batman's chi can't purge everything. Could he purge...say the AIDS virus...using chi?

shiv
Aids virus writes itself into yr dna amirite?

poison is different.

In Blind Justice The Dark Knight is shown being put through training to train his body to heal itself with Chi.

Batman doesn't need to do that the most efficient option available is to use the blunt scalpel as explained by Zatanna.

There are far too many options available for The Detective.

Scuzz2.0
i think the point of the thread is to see what bats would choose to do out of the ONLY TWO AVAILABLE OPTIONS!! you cant say none of the above and that he would find away to save everyone when the threadstarter stated that it was not an option!!

given his to choices he kills alfred to get the codes and deactivates the bombs!
but before that he tries to apoligise to robin for getting a child involved in the first place!

shiv
Without the training and skills Wayne has collected to Make Batman this thread has no purpose.

Sin I AM
yea alfred is done for

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.