Silver Surfer vs Genis-Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
No insane Genis-Vell, regular one.

Both are bloodlust.

Silver Surfer
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/4746/surf0na.jpg

vs

Genis-Vell
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9073/walker31ne.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7321/walker43qy.jpg

Enyalus
I like your pictures, lol...

Naija boy
Surfer mauls the genis in that picture.

The Great Galen
Well hey if Kingdom Gog can't do it I suppose that only means SS can.

Mindset
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Well hey if Kingdom Gog can't do it I suppose that only means SS can. facepalm

skyfather
surfer for a majority

Enyalus
I'm still going with Genis. stick out tongue

Lord Feron
Walker!

um... Surfer!

SoulDevourer
Surfer wins. this aint a fight it's a slaugther

SS vs the real capt. marvel (Billy) would be more of a fight

Sin I AM
lol genis is the real captain marvel and qft

Mindset
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
Surfer wins. this aint a fight it's a slaugther

SS vs the real capt. marvel (Billy) would be more of a fight Genis rapes Billy

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mindset
Genis rapes Billy lol
no superspeed no invulnerablity no magic resistance no infinite stamina...whats genis gonna do, ask Billy politely to stop hitting him? ^_^

Mindset
lol
no superspeed no invulnerablity no magic resistance no infinite stamina...whats genis gonna do, ask Billy politely to stop hitting him? ^_^ Do you actually know anything about Genis, from this post it doesn't look like it.

At least visit his respect thread. no expression

Enyalus
Yeah...wow.

Slaanesh
surfer FTW

iceman24567
lol
no superspeed no invulnerablity no magic resistance no infinite stamina...whats genis gonna do, ask Billy politely to stop hitting him? ^_^ thumb up

Mindset
Don't encourage him.

SoulDevourer
Do you actually know anything about Genis, from this post it doesn't look like it.

At least visit his respect thread. no expression yeah I just did no expression

way overrated. like when it says he "defeated" thor & "destroyed" eternity. kinda stretching things a bit no?
lol

Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up I second that thumb up thumb up

Don't encourage him. too late stick out tongue

iceman24567
Don't encourage him. stoned

Mindset
yeah I just did no expression

way overrated. like when it says he "defeated" thor & "destroyed" eternity. kinda stretching things a bit no?
lol

No, he did destroy Eternity.

Genis > Thor

Enyalus
Meh, that's Insane Genis anyway. This...isn't.

Mindset
Regular Genis would be Photon, unless he means regular Genis from years ago, in which case I hate this thread and everyone in it.

Enyalus
Regular Genis would be Photon, unless he means regular Genis from years ago, in which case I hate this thread and everyone in it.

Photon or regular CM beats Classic Surfer. With Surfer's upgrade, I dunno. I'd still put my money on Genis.

SoulDevourer
No, he did destroy Eternity.yeah "he" like "he and Entropy" (and especialy Entropy roll eyes (sarcastic) )

stalemate. then they stopped the fight (dont remember exacly why tho. thats when Thor threw his hammer right thru Genis forcefield)

Mindset
I put my money on you.

Mindset
yeah "he" like "he and Entropy" (and especialy Entropy roll eyes (sarcastic) )

stalemate. then they stopped the fight (dont remember exacly why tho. thats when Thor threw his hammer right thru Genis forcefield) Actually Entropy bound him and Genis killed him, actually know what you're talking about please.

That was King Thor, not regular Thor. And the hammer went through his shield, but didn't hurt him at all.

Enyalus
the fight (dont remember exacly why tho. thats when Thor threw his hammer right thru Genis forcefield)

And you'd envision SS stalemating King Thor in Asgard when, exactly?

iceman24567
SoulDevourer pwning left and right laughing

SoulDevourer
Actually Entropy bound him and Genis killed him, actually know what you're talking about please.

That was King Thor, not regular Thor. And the hammer went through his shield, but didn't hurt him at all. oookay just 1question which Eternity was it again ? (which issue ?)

I ask cause if its a bit like the 2 versions of Living Tribunal (one ominpotent and the other not so much) then lol

Naija boy
Originally posted by Enyalus
Photon or regular CM beats Classic Surfer. With Surfer's upgrade, I dunno. I'd still put my money on Genis.

Regular CM (the one in that picture) cant defeat surfer classic or otherwise.

Mindset
oookay just 1question which Eternity was it again ? (which issue ?)

I ask cause if its a bit like the 2 versions of Living Tribunal (one ominpotent and the other not so much) then lol

It was 616 Eternity

I don't remember the issue number and I'm gonna look for it

iceman24567
Originally posted by Naija boy
Regular CM (the one in that picture) cant defeat surfer classic or otherwise. Yeah i can believe that.

Enyalus
It was actually Multi-Eternity. They ended the entire MU.

And Naija...respectfully, I disagree. stick out tongue

Mindset
It was actually Multi-Eternity. They ended the entire MU.

And Naija...respectfully, I disagree. stick out tongue Isn't 616 Eternity Multi-Eternity?

SoulDevourer
It was 616 Eternity yeah I know but which one? stick out tongue

sometimes there powers vary a LOT over time thats why I mentionned LT

Enyalus
Isn't 616 Eternity Multi-Eternity?

Sounds like a Mr. Master question. 616 Eternity is generally the Eternity shown. Multi-Eternity is...*shrug*

I can't answer your question adequately. stick out tongue

Mindset
yeah I know but which one? stick out tongue

sometimes there powers vary a LOT over time thats why I mentionned LT There is only one 616 Eternity, and you are talking about M-bodies, which in LT case have not been proven to be weaker as far as I know.

Mindset
Sounds like a Mr. Master question. 616 Eternity is generally the Eternity shown. Multi-Eternity is...*shrug*

I can't answer your question adequately. stick out tongue I'd rather not ask Mr. Master lol

SoulDevourer
There is only one 616 Eternity, and you are talking about M-bodies, which in LT case have not been proven to be weaker as far as I know. no I mean sometimes the same character becomes a lot stronger over time (kinda like a "anti-retcon" or something embarrasment)

for exemple original LT was a joke (he was less powerfull then Agamoto and less powerfull then a celestial, but later he became the real LT we know, second only to TOAA. Im guessin maybe the same thing goes with Eternity)

Mindset
no I mean sometimes the same character becomes a lot stronger over time (kinda like a "anti-retcon" or something embarrasment)

for exemple original LT was a joke (he was less powerfull then Agamoto and less powerfull then a celestial, but later he became the real LT we know, second only to TOAA. Im guessin maybe the same thing goes with Eternity) This happened like 10 years ago.

And you are just talking about characters becoming stronger over time.

SoulDevourer

I can't answer your question adequately. stick out tongue what u call 616 eternity is just avatar of the (one) Eternity right ???

like when LT get pwned by THOTU he doesnt really get killed, only one of his avatars huh

Mindset
what u call 616 eternity is just avatar of the (one) Eternity right ???

like when LT get pwned by THOTU he doesnt really get killed, only one of his avatars huh 616 is the prime universe so 616 could be Multi Eternity, Mr. Master would know more though.

And M-bodies, avatars, have not be said to be weaker.

No, LT was killed by Thanos.

Enyalus
like when LT get pwned by THOTU he doesnt really get killed, only one of his avatars huh

Wrong.

I'm Bran
lol at discussion

Multiverses, and Universes.

Enyalus
Originally posted by I'm Bran
lol at discussion

Multiverses, and Universes.

This all started when SoulDevourer said Billy would kick Genis's ass...even as Shazam, Billy just got absolutely wrecked and KO'd by BA (safe to say he isn't at the Wizard's power levels.) Genis kicking Billy's ass is a definite given.

SoulDevourer
Wrong. proof?
afaik they never said its THE LT who got killed

This all started when SoulDevourer saidi didnt do nothing i didnt do nothing ! mad
hows Genis gonna do that if he cant even see CM moving @ superspeed?

ok if you prefer ill rephrase that post : "SS vs BA would be a better fight"
there!

iceman24567
SoulDevourer is right and the rest of you guys are wrong face it no expression.

Enyalus
proof?
afaik they never said its THE LT who got killed

i didnt do nothing i didnt do nothing ! mad
hows Genis gonna do that if he cant even see CM moving @ superspeed?

ok if you prefer ill rephrase that post : "SS vs BA would be a better fight"
there!

Burden of proof is on you if you're the one asserting what is certainly nowhere near obvious. If you recall, it wasn't even stated that the LT Thanos absorbed was an M-Body of the LT. For you to even say it was is complete speculation on your part without posting any sort of proof of it.

Genis was going .8 times light speed as Legacy FFS. As CM, he has on panel FTL travel. Once going 146,000 lightyears in three panels, after stating he was going to need to go faster than light in order to do it.

I'm Bran
This all started when SoulDevourer said Billy would kick Genis's ass...even as Shazam, Billy just got absolutely wrecked and KO'd by BA (safe to say he isn't at the Wizard's power levels.) Genis kicking Billy's ass is a definite given. I don't care how it started. I just like how everyone goes right to saying 616 is a multiverse, and everytime you muck with that, you screw with a multiverse. While technically it is (all the little dimensions and such), but if we assume every numbered verse is a multiverse, then it's basically impossible to screw with a universe.

Anyway, BA fought William Batson...

Enyalus
Anyway, BA fought William Batson...

biscuits Clever you...

I'm Bran
And he was at Wizard levels. BA just wasn't happy. smile

Enyalus
And he was at Wizard levels. BA just wasn't happy. smile

Well. Shazam obviously blows.

quanchi112
This all started when SoulDevourer said Billy would kick Genis's ass...even as Shazam, Billy just got absolutely wrecked and KO'd by BA (safe to say he isn't at the Wizard's power levels.) Genis kicking Billy's ass is a definite given. That really shows how much people overexaggerated Captain's power levels. It was a sonning. Black Adam is downright vicious beating him on the rock.

SoulDevourer
Burden of proof is on you if you're the one asserting what is certainly nowhere near obvious. If you recall, it wasn't even stated that the LT Thanos absorbed was an M-Body of the LT. For you to even say it was is complete speculation on your part without posting any sort of proof of it.yeah but its less specualtion to say he only absorbed ONE avatar of LT then to say he absorbed ALL of LT...maybe your right but iirc LT is suppose to be completely immortal (that means even TOAA cant kill him even tho hes omnipotent)

I know he can FLY superfast but he cant move superfast...dunno how to explain this...he cant speed up his own time...for example he cant dodge bullets or run rilly fast, see what i mean ? stick out tongue

Enyalus
Yeah...know what? I'm not playing with you anymore, SoulDevourer. Onto 'Ignore' you go.

And to reiterate, Genis takes a narrow majority.

SoulDevourer
lol...your old, man

I'm Bran
Anyway, Surfer tears his ass open... easily.

quanchi112
Anyway, Surfer tears his ass open... easily. Easily?

Mindset
I don't care how it started. I just like how everyone goes right to saying 616 is a multiverse, and everytime you muck with that, you screw with a multiverse. While technically it is (all the little dimensions and such), but if we assume every numbered verse is a multiverse, then it's basically impossible to screw with a universe.

Anyway, BA fought William Batson... If you're talking about my post I didn't say anything about 616 being a multiverse, I was talking about Eternity specifically.

Mindset
yeah but its less specualtion to say he only absorbed ONE avatar of LT then to say he absorbed ALL of LT...maybe your right but iirc LT is suppose to be completely immortal (that means even TOAA cant kill him even tho hes omnipotent)

I know he can FLY superfast but he cant move superfast...dunno how to explain this...he cant speed up his own time...for example he cant dodge bullets or run rilly fast, see what i mean ? stick out tongue Wow, more nonsense.

SoulDevourer
Wow, more nonsense. u basing this on my post or only my postcount? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
u basing this on my post or only my postcount? roll eyes (sarcastic) I can't even see your postcount unless I go to your profile, you are not that important.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by quanchi112
Easily? That's what I believe I said... wait, let me check. Yup, I said easily.

If you're talking about my post I didn't say anything about 616 being a multiverse, I was talking about Eternity specifically. Discussion. You're not a discussion.

Mindset
Discussion. You're not a discussion. Debatable

Enyalus
That's what I believe I said... wait, let me check. Yup, I said easily.

Current Surfer can strip power DS-style. big grin

I'm Bran
Current Surfer can strip power DS-style. big grin Surfer style.

Enyalus
Surfer style.

Yes, sir.

zeel
Genis rapes Billy
cant see genis defeating current billy. current billy is skyfather + material. mabey insane genis.

Naija boy
Originally posted by zeel
cant see genis defeating current billy. current billy is skyfather + material. mabey insane genis.

How did he get owned by Black Adam then?

kgkg
Originally posted by zeel
cant see genis defeating current billy. current billy is skyfather + material. mabey insane genis. whats skyfather + material?

I'm Bran
Current Billy has no powers... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.