The Keeper vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Fight takes place on a large, indestructable planet. Who takes it?

Enyalus
RKT.

Avlon
Originally posted by Enyalus
RKT.

The Great Galen
Really..didn't Keep almost give Galactus problems?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by The Great Galen

He got uterrly owned

id369

Until Galactus gave him a back handed pimp slap.

The Great Galen
Are you sure, I'm farily certain Keeper had him beat...I believe there was a intervention of some sort that spared Galactus.

I'm Bran
When Galactus was weakened. When he went against normal Galactus, he got sexually harassed.

What type of matter is this indestructible planet made out of?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by I'm Bran
When Galactus was weakened. When he went against normal Galactus, he got sexually harassed.

What type of matter is this indestructible planet made out of?

It's a planet created by LT, his power is supporting it....and I'm pretty sure Keeper went up agaisnt a normal galactus.

I'm Bran
It's a planet created by LT, his power is supporting it....and I'm pretty sure Keeper went up agaisnt a normal galactus. Ah. Hasn't LT's magic incantations been destroyed by classic Strange? I don't know how well this planet will hold up...

He did. He almost got killed.

guy222
RKT

The Great Galen
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Ah. Hasn't LT's magic incantations been destroyed by classic Strange? I don't know how well this planet will hold up...

He did. He almost got killed.

This is LT on a very good day, he''ll be watching the fight just to make sure.

Naija boy
RKT. power of the runes plus odinpower is gonna be to much for keeper to handle.

Kris Blaze
Plus the odinpower?

RKT was all runes son.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Plus the odinpower?

RKT was all runes son.

Wasnt the odin power stil with him? I mean i know it was just walking by his side but i thought he still had access to it.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Naija boy
Wasnt the odin power stil with him? I mean i know it was just walking by his side but i thought he still had access to it.

Scratch that, he DID have the odin force. After he is rescued from helas reallm by odin, he talks about beng embraced by the odin force once more.

Lord Feron
RKT should be uber badass considering what he is. Just not around long enough to prove it. Just wanted to add, everything he did, beat Mangog, pop off a uber amped loki's head, blocked attacks from Sutur (didn't kill sutur because he needed him to remake the hammer) all with incredible ease.

Idk much about the Keeper so yeah, no opinion on this fight. Unless the Person is a damn near abstract level he doesn't stand a chance...

Enyalus
Are you sure, I'm farily certain Keeper had him beat...I believe there was a intervention of some sort that spared Galactus.

You're thinking of Exiles Silver Surfer. smile

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Enyalus
You're thinking of Exiles Silver Surfer. smile

Perhaps, but I do remember Keeper confronting Galactus and I remember he faird decently.

quanchi112
RK Thor wins.

xJLxKing
RTK!! Should win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.