Hidan & Kakuzu vs. Orochimaru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
This isn't so much a fight as a couple questions.

Orochimaru, on top of having great regeneration, isn't really human. Just a giant snake made of little snakes.

So, the questions.
1) If Hidan got his blood and performed his ritual, could he kill Oro? Would it take more than the typical heart stab? If so, what does it take; a brain stab? Cutting off his own head?

2) Would Kakuzu taking his heart kill him?

Kris Blaze
Yes to both.

Ultimate Wil
Orochimaru wins this

Kirikaze Fuuma
IIRC Orochimaru is the weakest akatsuki and now he has to face Hidan and Kakuzu at the same time?

Hidan and Kakuzu wins

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
IIRC Orochimaru is the weakest akatsuki i wouldn't go that far, sasuke did after all wait till he was strong enough to fight him, AND made sure to attack him at his most vulnerable state. plus sasuke still had the curse mark even after "defeating" him. and he supposed to be the strongest of the sannin.

but yeah, if hidan and kaz are serious, it could end fast.

ThunderGodEneru
IIRC Orochimaru is the weakest akatsuki Based on?

And team wins.

King Kandy
He is certainly not the weakest Akatsuki, he just looked unimpressive towards the end because he was having serious problems with his body rejecting him.

Magee
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
1) If Hidan got his blood and performed his ritual, could he kill Oro? Would it take more than the typical heart stab? If so, what does it take; a brain stab? Cutting off his own head? Well the main question is does Orochimaru even have a heart? He does not exactly have the typical physiology of a human, it may take Hidan injuring him self significantly more than he would have to with a normal person but I think Orochimaru would die eventually.

Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
2) Would Kakuzu taking his heart kill him? Again, does he even have a heart? I don't think Kakuzu would be able to take his heart since Orochimaru is really some kind of weird snake made up of smaller snakes. The simple answer is you can only guess about the answer.

Ultimate Wil
IIRC Orochimaru is the weakest akatsuki and now he has to face Hidan and Kakuzu at the same time?

Hidan and Kakuzu wins

If Oro stayed with Akatsuki, he would probably be one of the strongest Akatsuki. Itachi, and Pein are stronger than him.

Kris Blaze

Hidan and Kakuzu wins

I would put Orochimaru over Hidan, Deidara and Sasori probably.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Based on?

And team wins.

I heard about it somewhere. or maybe he is the weakest when he was in akatsuki?

ThunderGodEneru
I heard about it somewhere. or maybe he is the weakest when he was in akatsuki? Heard it where?

Cause it sure was not the manga.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Magee
Well the main question is does Orochimaru even have a heart? He does not exactly have the typical physiology of a human, it may take Hidan injuring him self significantly more than he would have to with a normal person but I think Orochimaru would die eventually.

Hidan would just decapitate himself. Orichimaru can't regrow limbs...

Magee
He joined his body back together when he was ripped in two by 4 tail Naruto, could he not do the same with his head? In that same fight he regenerated his body by coming out of his own mouth with a new non injured body. I'm sure Orochimaru could survive Hidan decapitating him self but since it's never happened I'm just speculating based on how Orochimaru's body has been shown to operate.

ThunderGodEneru
Wowz.

Blax, Magee just owned you.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Magee
He joined his body back together when he was ripped in two by 4 tail Naruto, could he not do the same with his head? In that same fight he regenerated his body by coming out of his own mouth with a new non injured body. I'm sure Orochimaru could survive Hidan decapitating him self but since it's never happened I'm just speculating based on how Orochimaru's body has been shown to operate.

Naruto never canonically ripped him in half. He turned his entire torso into a bunch of snake looking things, but they were never physically separated or his body, meaning blood could still pump through etc.

The most Orichimaru has ever canonically grown back after losing it completely was an arm. There's no reason to believe that Orichimaru could live with his brain completely detached from the rest of his body.

ThunderGodEneru
Well we don't even know where Orochimaru's brain is Blax, Oro is like a hive being, comprised of many smaller organisms.

Final Blaxican
... what? He can morph individual parts of his body etc. but he's still just one person I'm pretty sure. One... very wierd person.

ThunderGodEneru
His true form was a giant snake made of smaller snakes. no expression

SHlKAMARU
Orochimaru is probably stronger than Kakuzu and Hidan, as far as fighting them as a team well orochimaru doesnt do anything with out kabuto so it would probably be an even 2 on 2 battle, but if he fights them head to head on a one on one, he could defeat them both, ... cause none of them presented any good fighting skills other than inmortality, cause hidan will need to cut him and not only cut him take some of his blood to perform the ritual and ive seen orochimaru bleed but technicaly that is not orochimaru's blood that's the blood of a person he took over so i dont really know how that will work... and as far as a fight with kakuzu, other than kakuzu attacking with all five elements i didnt see any impressive jutsus, orochimaru would probably figure out the heart thingy pretty fast and destroy him... to the comments about orochimaru being the weakest akatsuki... he left the organization because he couldnt have itachi's body cause he was weaker than him... but if i were organizing akatsuki in order of the strongest, itachi would be third, right under madara and pein... (cause i dont know how strong the weird half white, half black, plant thingy is or how strong paper girl is) but other than that orochimaru probably is stronger than the rest.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by SHlKAMARU
Orochimaru is probably stronger than Kakuzu and Hidan, as far as fighting them as a team well orochimaru doesnt do anything with out kabuto so it would probably be an even 2 on 2 battle, but if he fights them head to head on a one on one, he could defeat them both, ... cause none of them presented any good fighting skills other than inmortality, cause hidan will need to cut him and not only cut him take some of his blood to perform the ritual and ive seen orochimaru bleed but technicaly that is not orochimaru's blood that's the blood of a person he took over so i dont really know how that will work... and as far as a fight with kakuzu, other than kakuzu attacking with all five elements i didnt see any impressive jutsus, orochimaru would probably figure out the heart thingy pretty fast and destroy him... to the comments about orochimaru being the weakest akatsuki... he left the organization because he couldnt have itachi's body cause he was weaker than him... but if i were organizing akatsuki in order of the strongest, itachi would be third, right under madara and pein... (cause i dont know how strong the weird half white, half black, plant thingy is or how strong paper girl is) but other than that orochimaru probably is stronger than the rest.

Kakuzu's probably the most experienced and skilled member of Akatsuki.

Magee
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Naruto never canonically ripped him in half. He turned his entire torso into a bunch of snake looking things, but they were never physically separated or his body, meaning blood could still pump through etc. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/294/10/

His body was seperated in two parts neither touching each other and he joined it back together using the snakes.

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
The most Orichimaru has ever canonically grown back after losing it completely was an arm. There's no reason to believe that Orichimaru could live with his brain completely detached from the rest of his body. There is no reason to suggest he couldn't just attach his head back on like he did with his body, his real body is not even human.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Heard it where?

Cause it sure was not the manga.

my friends told me. and it's quite make sense since deidara almost killed Sasuke but sasuke defeat Orochimaru easily even in his snake form.

psycho gundam
my friends told me. and it's quite make sense since deidara almost killed Sasuke but sasuke defeat Orochimaru easily even in his snake form. the only way to truly kill orochimaru is to attack his true self, but the big snake monster resides in the inner dimension orochimaru created, that's why sharingan users are his greatest opponents. he also keeps those spare bodies in that dimension, that's why he's able to keep on living after receiving major damage.

ThunderGodEneru
my friends told me. and it's quite make sense since deidara almost killed Sasuke but sasuke defeat Orochimaru easily even in his snake form. Then your friends are idiots.

Orochimaru was bed-ridden and dying when Sasuke attacked him.

And Sasuke was beating Deidara's ass, Deidara had to blow himself up, and failed to kill him even then.

Pyron_Knight
Hey, don't diss Deidara. he's sexy.

psycho gundam
kishi had to make deidara blow up, that guy was too dangerous to keep in the story for much longer. i mean....freaking bomb spamming a village and ko'ing it's kage was his first fight, and he was unprepared.

IppoDLuffy
To make this even a little bit fair Orochimaru should be allowed to Kabuto on his team

draxx_tOfU
Oro takes this imo...

I don't think Hidan and Kakuzu can stalemate 4 tails while Oro did this with probably half his power since the pseudo-body was already starting to reject him...

or he just uses a forbidden jutsu to summon the first and second hokage to fight alongside him...

Pyron_Knight
It's not really a fight. It's a question of if they could kill Oro.

draxx_tOfU
ah, my bad, i bypassed the opening comment...

this is tricky seeing as Oro has some sort of pseudo-immortality seeing as he started out human and ended up being a giant white snake...

even after being defeated by Sasuke, a small portion of him absorbed by Kabuto has begun to take control of his body...

which leads me to wonder, if Oro even has a heart...

for the sake of argument, let's say if Hidan actually trapped the real Oro with his true heart, i guess it would be a stalemate, as Hidan stabs then Oro would quickly regenerate before suffering fatal damage...

it's like Hidan trapping Alexander Anderson of Hellsing if you know what i mean...

with Kakuzu, Oro merely takes over his body eventually...

my two cents...

joesha28
See my sig... Orochimaru was never the weakest...he probably the 4th most powerful of them. Behind Madara, Pein and Itachi.

yungz22
I personally think the team could win beacuse Kakuzu has some devastaing landscaping jutsu. And along with hidan's immortality is a deadly combination.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.