Superman/WonderWoman vs WWH/Thor (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spawnwest
My Mxy is bored and needs to have some fun. So he teleports World War Hulk and Thor to DC Earth (Metropolis) to battle fight Superman and Wonder Woman. But to add a little fun, Mr Mxy gives WWH super-speed and flight to match Superman's level. The Justice League has evacuated Metropolis

Bloodlust is on.

Superman (if he can get away he can take a 10 second sun dip only if he and wonder woman are on the verge of death)

Wonder Woman - standard equip w/ gauntlets of atlas, sword of hephaestus, with her golden armor on

vs

World War Hulk - granted super-speed and flight by Mr. Mxy
Thor (enters the state of warrior madness)

xJLxKing
Tough Fight. I am going with Team 2. Superman can't fight Current Thor in warrior madness(imo). WWH is also tough since he has speed and flight. I am sure he can stay with WW enough wtill Thor comes and rescues her.
6/10, or 7/10 for Team 2

Only way team 2 can take the Majority is if WWh has no flight. That way WW, and Superman(with Sundip) can take care of Thor(with quite ease) and then goes WWH

Bouboumaster
I can't say anything, since I don't know Wondie's stuff.

But with a regular Wondie, Team 2 10/10

SouthSpawn
Tough match, might be a draw.

Lord Feron
ISn't the Gauntlet like crazy strong. Like cracking a planet strong ??? confused or around that. Anyway the sword was able to cut Superman. I believe it was KC Supes. I mean the swords more dangerous to Thor if he doesn't block it with his hammer. A sword no matter how sharp will overcome Hulks HF.

Team 2 more times than now.

Mindset
Originally posted by Lord Feron
ISn't the Gauntlet like crazy strong. Like cracking a planet strong ??? confused or around that. Anyway the sword was able to cut Superman. I believe it was KC Supes. I mean the swords more dangerous to Thor if he doesn't block it with his hammer. A sword no matter how sharp will overcome Hulks HF.

Team 2 more times than now. Wasn't the sword magic?

And wasn't that Kingdom WW?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Wasn't the sword magic?

And wasn't that Kingdom WW?

Yes, and yes.

For once, I like xJLxKing's post and will second it.

The Great Galen
The speed advanage from team 1 is a bit to much, having Thor in a state of CIS is one of the worst things you can do.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
The speed advanage from team 1 is a bit to much, having Thor in a state of CIS is one of the worst things you can do.

Erm, Thor is bloodlusted and in WM mode. Hardly CIS.

Mindset
Odinforce WM Thor eek!

Naija boy
Team 2

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Enyalus
Erm, Thor is bloodlusted and in WM mode. Hardly CIS.

So WM but with control over his rage?

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
So WM but with control over his rage?

No, I would assume not...

shokosugi
Team 1 ofcourse

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yes, and yes.

For once, I like xJLxKing's post and will second it.
jawdrop

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

skygunner41
TEAM 1.

horrorwolf
WWH with super speed and flight solo's.

WWHulk is enough of a problem as is. the amps are spite for team 1.

zeel
team 2 should win but WM thor is to stupid when he rages. If he can fight without doing anything stupid that breif sundip of supes will do supes no good. 10 seconds is not going to esculate superman to 10 times the strength of thor.

10/10 for team 2 if thor fights smart which he probobly will not.

skygunner41
Supes sing Thor and WWH to death.

Enyalus
Originally posted by skygunner41
Supes sing Thor and WWH to death.

I hadn't realized Supes got a multiversal, highly advanced machine for this fight.

skygunner41
You don't realize anything these day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.