Batsu Ichimonji vs. Rock Howard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SmashBro
Batsu of Rival Schools

vs.

Rock Garou: Mark of the Wolves

Out of these two young bucks, who would be the winner?

KakashiKun
Rock Garou

Kirikaze Fuuma
Rock Howard wins.

I-Drop
Ditto. Both are talented & cool characters tho.

Man of...
Tie. None of these guys have feats and can only be gauged through who beat who altho I'm pretty sure Burnin' Batsu would win. I mean dude came into the game and soloed the sub boss and his minions. And kurrow was EASILY able to cruch Daigo of all people and solo teams left and right and the kids in RS can team up and blow up Highschools.

Damn I miss playin' RS and PJ.

Frisky Dingo
Long time no C noob. I must agree with that statement, B.Batsu is very powerful, obviously D.Hyo's "good guy" equivalent, but I don't think B.Batsu is canon...I said I "THINK" not that he wasn't so don't go Grape Ape on me.

U should look N 2 that.

Btw, get U'R skillz up cuz win SF4 comes, I going 2 B kicking yur ass. U better use my PS2 2 play all the SF U can.

Man of...
Well,well,well...Remo. I don't fear you. I am gonna beat the shit outta you. Seein' as how SFIV lacks Iori and or Alex I KNOW that I gotta chance at you. 2/17/09 is the day where you lose to me. And pleez do not pick Dan, I wont fight you if you pick Dan.

Man of...
I know your gonna try to play wit Dan...DON'T!

I-Drop
Originally posted by Man of...
Damn I miss playin' RS and PJ. Me too. If only I had the audio/visual cables for my Dreamcast!

Sado22
Rock has feats. Bringing down an entire mansion with his deadly rave is a feat...........especially considering the fact that he wasn't even hitting the ground or anything. that was pure shockwaves from his deadly rave which is why its called the "superior version" of Geese's deadly rave.

you boys need to get your facts straight.

~Sado

Man of...
Originally posted by Sado22
Rock has feats. Bringing down an entire mansion with his deadly rave is a feat That never happened...I got GW on my PSP and there is no endin, intermission or even dialogue that even goes anywhere near what you sayin'.

You need to quit makin' stuff up and what in the hell made you wanna get a sig that has a SF character in it? That's Ryu aint it?

Man of...
Originally posted by I-Drop
Me too. If only I had the audio/visual cables for my Dreamcast! LOL, I have hella cords and remotes, just 2 broken Dreamcast.

Sado22
dude, stfu. the moment you beat Kain you see the whole place start to fall apart. with all characters, kain tells you to get out while you can. and in many people's ending you see the mansion collapsed. if you want i can post the pics with the endings where the mansion is collapsed and people have managed to make it out alive (Hotaru, Gato, Kevin, Hokutomaru, Kim Jae Hoon, Kim Dongwhan). and guess what, the finals was rock vs Kain and it is officially known that Rock won it after doing Neo deadly rave on Kain.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
Its officially official, Sado loves Rock! smile

IMHO, Rock would win against normal Batsu, Burning Batsu is another matter entirely, but that is another story

Man of...
dude, stfu. the moment you beat Kain you see the whole place start to fall apart. with all characters, kain tells you to get out while you can. and in many people's ending you see the mansion collapsed. if you want i can post the pics with the endings where the mansion is collapsed and people have managed to make it out alive (Hotaru, Gato, Kevin, Hokutomaru, Kim Jae Hoon, Kim Dongwhan). and guess what, the finals was rock vs Kain and it is officially known that Rock won it after doing Neo deadly rave on Kain.

~Sado )Pleez, you are fulla shit. Show me, I got the damn game and I never see Rock destroy no damn mansion. No one does. Either you lyin' or you don't know WTF you speak, buddy.

Darkstorm Zero
Ok..... Thats enough. Don't turn this into yet another flame pit.

I'll say this reguarding the mansion feat, it does require a sizable leap of assumption to connect the NDR to the mansions collapse, but then again, we see leaps like that all the time here...

I-Drop
laughing out loud Ditto.

Man of...
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Ok..... Thats enough. Don't turn this into yet another flame pit.

I'll say this reguarding the mansion feat, it does require a sizable leap of assumption to connect the NDR to the mansions collapse, but then again, we see leaps like that all the time here... This can be over quickly if YOU can show me such a feat.

How is this gonna be another "flame pit"? I like Rock, and I never said Rock would loose, I said it was a tie against regular Batsu. This is the same crap that happened in the last fight wit Rock. I said he would TIE and peeps went at me and shit, like Rock can just stomp any guy he comes up against cuz he's like the coolest character in FF.

I-Drop
Easily the coolest. What thread was this?

Darkstorm Zero
This can be over quickly if YOU can show me such a feat.

How is this gonna be another "flame pit"? I like Rock, and I never said Rock would loose, I said it was a tie against regular Batsu. This is the same crap that happened in the last fight wit Rock. I said he would TIE and peeps went at me and shit, like Rock can just stomp any guy he comes up against cuz he's like the coolest character in FF.

Hey WTF!? Hang on a minute, where the heck did this come from?

all I asked was for both of you to stop with the insults, I never directed that specifically at any 1 person.

And why would I need to defend a claim I never made and don't agree with?

Looks like you jumped the gun too soon...

Man of...
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Hey WTF!? Hang on a minute, where the heck did this come from?

all I asked was for both of you to stop with the insults, I never directed that specifically at any 1 person.

And why would I need to defend a claim I never made and don't agree with?

Looks like you jumped the gun too soon...

Dude, I'm just kiddin'. I don't think I insulted Sado either.

Man of...
Originally posted by I-Drop
Easily the coolest. What thread was this? And like seriously dude...that's a FACT. Not even opinion, like 2+1=3 type of fact.

I-Drop
big grin Ditto. Fully. It's not up for debate

Sado22
Kevin's ending. said to be official.

Sado22
this sequence happens for EVERYONE where the mansion begins to fall apart. normally the image shakes but you can't see it in images so i'm just posting the bit where you see the debris falling.

Sado22
Gato's ending. notice that the mansion is already collapsed.

Sado22
and in case you wanted argue that.

Sado22
Jenet's ending. notice mansion.

Sado22
and kain's own words

Sado22
the kid's ending

Darkstorm Zero
You made 7 posts in a row just for that? lol

Seriously bro, all that says is that the mansion went down, not how it went down. Can you say with certainty that the NDR actually brought the house down? (pun also fully intended wink )

Kirikaze Fuuma
official story of MOTW ending is Rock defeated Kain and the mansion goes down. IIRC there's no exploding device for that mansion. the only best explanation from my point of view is that the battle between Rock and Kain caused the mansion to crumbled. and to destroy such a big mansion of course needed such a big power. Raising Storm's or Deadly Rave's effect... maybe it's one of them but it's just my opinion.

Sado22
exactly. how else did the mansion crumble?
as for how it happened and who did it, google any site talking about MOTW and they'll tell you. officially it was Rock's NDR.

Man of...
1. None of those endins have Rock in it or even hint at'im destroyin' a mansion at all. The kids gotta do somthin', then boom, mansion goes up.

2. It never says anyone destroyed that mansion, if we can use such weak logic then I could say that Cody and Guy can blow up Shadaloo's base wit their bare hands cuz it blew up after the fight wit Bison in the base.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/c/sfa3cody.htm

That base is like 100X bigger than a mansion. For all we know, one of Kain's special moves could have set a rug on fire that spreaded through out the mansion. LOL, they coulda just knocked over a lit candle. I can do that.

3. You say it was officially Rocks NDR, where does it say that and how is it official?

I-Drop
As cool as he is, I still honestly think it was the battle that fuked up the place, not the NDR.

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. None of those endins have Rock in it or even hint at'im destroyin' a mansion at all. The kids gotta do somthin', then boom, mansion goes up.

2. It never says anyone destroyed that mansion, if we can use such weak logic then I could say that Cody and Guy can blow up Shadaloo's base wit their bare hands cuz it blew up after the fight wit Bison in the base.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/c/sfa3cody.htm

That base is like 100X bigger than a mansion. For all we know, one of Kain's special moves could have set a rug on fire that spreaded through out the mansion. LOL, they coulda just knocked over a lit candle. I can do that.

3. You say it was officially Rocks NDR, where does it say that and how is it official?

1. so, what happened to that mansion after the battle? a ghost shot a kamehameha and then the mansion goes down? laughing

2. a non-canon ending with plot where Cody punches Bison's psycho drive and then it explodes. please remember that there are so many similar endings where Dan used hisshou burai ken to Bison and Bison dies. which is not makes sense except if you said that Dan's fist is deadlier than Ryu's. and... when was it said that the mansion burned because a candle?

3. search it by yourself.

I-Drop
3. He doesn't have to. It's Sado's claim. Thus, burden of proof is on him. That's the rules.

GenomeFrozener
There's no proof that Rock himself destroyed the mansion, hell the mansion could of just collapsed from the magnitude of the two combatants battle.

Sado22
i already said "google it". not rocket science.
as for who destroyed it, well, this is how SNK endings work:
-everyone's ending (aside from the boss's) endings are canon. everything that happened in everyone's ending actually happens. thus we know that the place went down because thats what happens. the same rule applies to EVERY game SNK does. but the hero's ending is the canon one that ties into others.
-take KoF97 for example. all the endings we see happen. but Kyo and Iori's ending is the real ending. KoF99, K and gang brought down the house on NESTS which tied in to everyone else's ending. thus Rock and Kain pwned the mansion and everyone's ending was tied in to that fact.
-google it.

~Sado

Sado22
all about Rock Howard:
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Rock_Howard
cool

GenomeFrozener
Right, google officially makes it canon. X/
I doubt Rock just blew the mansion up, most likely the shock from the magnitude of his battle with Kain.

I-Drop
Ditto. Got an idea Sado, how about YOU google it? Don't try to make us do your work for you. I'm the only one here w/a right to be lazy. That Rock link you posted was fuking hilarious, especially the part where a drunken Terry told Rock about his dad. hysterical

Sado22
from KLantis:

notice that Rock has been mentioning his "evil blood boiling" often in the game and that Kain himself uses geese howard's flames. rock also holds his hand and glares at Kain in their pre-fight animation also. we know:
-rock won
-the mansion was pwned
-rock and kain were the ones fighting there
-we know that rock's powers were stirring in him (his own win quote) and we also know that Rock was getting more and more pissed and had pretty much accepted the geese howard shadow of his (from his ending again where he joins forces with Kain and tells off Terry).
-Klantis says it was NeoDeadlyRave, and that is his strongest technique of all and we know that it was a fight between two weilders of the same flames.

at least, it pretty much shows that Rock was the one who brought down the mansion.

laughing

~Sado

Man of...
I lack the patience to prove you wrong any further and have even less patience to make you realize it.

I'm done...

Sado22
in other words you admit that you've got nothing going.
good. now stfu and sit quietly in the corner.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
Sado relying on KLantis now?

Oh man! what irony! :lol

Sado22
i gave reasons for including and discrediting in. read the whole post, dumbass wink

Man of...
in other words you admit that you've got nothing going.
good. now stfu and sit quietly in the corner.

~Sado You serve me well as my jester. laughing

Sado22
quit trolling, junior wink

Darkstorm Zero
Both of you go wipe your snotty noses, greenhorns... wink

Sado22
coming from the man who has wasps stuck in his rectum big grin

Darkstorm Zero
Buzz...

(Farts Loudly)

Get him my pretties

Sado22
oh no! Darkstorm zero is THE PAIN (MGS3) !! eek!
Darkstorm: TOMMY GUN!!

Man of...
quit trolling, junior wink ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.