Rate tech!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Rate from top to bottom:

- Reed tech.
- Luthor tech.
- Thanos tech.
- New God tech.
- Celestial tech.
- Thangarian tech.
- Kang tech.
- Kryptonian tech.

Mindset
Doom > everyone else

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom > everyone else

That's surely the reason for me not to put him here. shifty

Or I totally accepted that Reed has better tech so he would be a better match!

TricksterPriest
New God>everything else. After FC, this shouldn't even be an arguement.

psycho gundam
celestial tech > everything else. their technologies are as foreign to the best earth minds as particle accelerators are to nematodes.

skyfather
thanos's tech

he created a duplicte reality gem that the magus couldnt detect even with all the other gems combined.

TricksterPriest
I'm guessing I'm the only one who read FC, eh?

skyfather
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm guessing I'm the only one who read FC, eh? FC was terrible,prolly the most over hyped and worst event ever,which is such a shame as i had high hopes for darksied to actually achieve something

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by skyfather
FC was terrible,prolly the most over hyped and worst event ever,which is such a shame as i had high hopes for darksied to actually achieve something

............Just die. Please. Remove yourself from the gene pool. I'll guarantee you a darwin award. Just go away. durwave

skyfather
............Just die. Please. Remove yourself from the gene pool. I'll guarantee you a darwin award. Just go away. durwave lulzyou thought it was a good story,i thought you was joking laughing out loud

I'm Bran
While I was reading this masterpiece in my signature red jacket, I balled like a virgin who's favorite position is missionary. I haven't seen such an epic ending in all my days of looking savage. I would have loved to see one more issue, but this is more than enough.

Bravo Grant. Bravo Johns.

cry

Vally Doosh
Originally posted by I'm Bran
While I was reading this masterpiece in my signature red jacket, I balled like a virgin who's favorite position is missionary. I haven't seen such an epic ending in all my days of looking savage. I would have loved to see one more issue, but this is more than enough.

cry
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ha Son

cry
laughing out loud

TricksterPriest

cry

Oh har dee har har. roll eyes (sarcastic) Too bad it actually was a god damn masterpiece.

Mindset
Oh har dee har har. roll eyes (sarcastic) Too bad it actually was a god damn masterpiece. http://kankky.apina.biz:8003/medium/m_12114.gif

batdude123

cry

laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Bastards......durlaugh

Ha Son
............Just die. Please. Remove yourself from the gene pool. I'll guarantee you a darwin award. Just go away. durwave
reported.

I'm Bran
Oh har dee har har. roll eyes (sarcastic) Too bad it actually was a god damn masterpiece. I agree.

I've never cried at a comic before, but this thing put would have put Micheal Angelo out of work. And Darkseid, boy. Nobody better never follow up with a Darkseid story after this. The story was so enthralling all the way through. It was such a riveting tale that I couldn't pick up the same comic twice for fear of balling again. The end, boy what an end. I felt like it hit hard with everyone who read it, and how couldn't it have?

Philo says:
"Every damn panel and I convincingly say that this 'event' or 'mini-series' is the best one I've ever read."

Simply outstanding. I don't feel like I can ever pick up another issue again, because I'll be sorely disappointed.

Morrison is my New God.

Mindset
I agree.

I've never cried at a comic before, and this thing put would have put Micheal Angelo out of work. What Morrison did with Superman, I felt like he really nailed it. And Darkseid, boy. Nobody better never follow up with a Darkseid story after this. The story was so enthralling all the way through. It was such a riveting tale that I couldn't pick up the same comic twice for fear of balling again. The end, boy what an end. I felt like it hit hard with everyone who read it, and how couldn't it have?

Philo says:
"Every damn panel and I convincingly say that this 'event' or 'mini-series' is the best one I've ever read."

Simply outstanding. I don't feel like I can ever pick up another issue again, because I'll be sorely disappointed.

Morrison is my New God. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Endless Mike
You kind of had to read the tie - ins to really understand it

psycho gundam
http://kankky.apina.biz:8003/medium/m_12114.gif i want that dog. no expression

Mindset
lmao that dog scares the shit outta me

I'm Bran
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i want that dog. no expression Bestiality?

I like your style.

kgkg
Too bad it actually was a god damn masterpiece. FC amasterpiece?

I finished reading it and it wasn't all that great imo. I have seen much better from DC

but maybe it's just me

psycho gundam
lmao that dog scares the shit outta me if you look at it carefully, the dog looks up at something beside where the camera man is. the dog's probable scared of the sound guy or something in the direction the woman was pulling the cupcakes towards.

hopefully the dog mauled the woman that teased it with fresh cupcakes. smile

I'm Bran
Originally posted by kgkg
FC amasterpiece?

I finished reading it and it wasn't all that great imo. I have seen much better from DC

but maybe it's just me No, you're right.

It sucked. It sucked ass. It sucked ass and swallowed.

psycho gundam
it actually was a god damn masterpiece. it was a "piece" that's for sure.

cloud102
Originally posted by skyfather
thanos's tech

he created a duplicte reality gem that the magus couldnt detect even with all the other gems combined.

New Gods created Zor. As shown in Seven Soldiers.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
Rate from top to bottom:

- Reed tech.
- Luthor tech.
- Thanos tech.
- New God tech.
- Celestial tech.
- Thangarian tech.
- Kang tech.
- Kryptonian tech.

I'mma add some other tech in here.

I'd say Controller tech trumps all.
Then New God tech.
Followed by Galactus Tech. That UN is the ultimate marvel Tech IMO
everyone else is so far below these imo.

cloud102
Why would Controllers be #1?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Bentley
Rate from top to bottom:

- Reed tech.
- Luthor tech.
- Thanos tech.
- New God tech.
- Celestial tech.
- Thangarian tech.
- Kang tech.
- Kryptonian tech.
Don't know about DC,
but I'd place the Marvel tech hierarchy like this:

Reed
Celestials
Thanos
kang

tjcoady
I'm guessing I'm the only one who read FC, eh?

Apparently, Controller/Oan tech from a millennium from now (the Miracle Machine) is better than New God tech...

skygunner41
Reed at number 1 Happy Dance

Phantom Zone
New God>everything else. After FC, this shouldn't even be an arguement.

You might be right but I knew you were gonna say that.

Bentley
Thanks to Mr. Master and Fangirl for actually rating tech in this thread. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.