Mace Windu vs Count Dooku!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FLEX HECTIC
If Count Dooku was bold enough to challenge Yoda after defeating Obi Wan and Anakin handily, why did he not pull his light saber out on Mace Windu when he had it at Jango Fett's neck?

Is their a fear of the purple light saber there?

Was Count Dooku ducking the challenge for a reason?

Hybris
Because Mace could have sliced Dooku well enough before Dooku would have pulled his own saber.

queeq
I don't like vs. threads...

Jack Daniels
tis movie related though boss...guess thats why its still here...but to answer I think the count just didnt think it would have been any fun...he liked good sport ...he had been looking forward to a rematch with obi and annie....this was not the time to test mace to many soldiers bots a bounty hunter etc...wouldnt have been any fun...I could go into what I thought dooku thought about maces fighting style but thats eu so I wont make the boss angry...I test patience enuff around here..lol...but me and the boss both really dig the chics so he lets me stay around..lol..(Im thinking this is where queeq says Indeed..lol)

Jaeh.is.Awesome
..wrong forum.

though you are asking about something PT related...

*shrug*

..besides, it would be much cooler if anakin sliced off dooku's head.

Vorpal Ruin
Mace Windu and Dooku are relativly similar in Lightsaber and Force abilities. It would be a great fight.

Jack Daniels
I agree on the lightsaber thing but what sux is mace never really in the movies showed his force power...cartoons dont count as the boss said...but he is portrayed to be like #2 in the council ...portrayed never stated...so that does say something..but I dont think so but does it say in the novel ..I know not movies who is ..was mace's master....that could tell alot..eu (sorry boss) ...says mace made his own style...back to my point anywhere cannon does it say who trained him?

FLEX HECTIC
I thought Mace was a padawn of Yoda at one point before being the youngest member of the council and creating his own style of fighting!

Perhaps Dooku having that cowardly dark side of the force attitude was ducking someone he knew he could not beat in a sword fight!

He did not even bother with the force lightning that he so readily used against Yoda!

THE JLRTENJAC
He had little choice but to fight Yoda, when windu showed up he had Jango to hide behind.

mattatom
Mace was Yoda's padawan and he created his own form called Vapaad which only ywo people (I think) have ever used, successfully.

sweersa
Originally posted by mattatom
Mace was Yoda's padawan and he created his own form called Vapaad which only ywo people (I think) have ever used, successfully.

Va-what? EU!

queeq
I don't think it's EU. I think it's in the novels... sad

mattatom
Originally posted by queeq

Indeed. Mace Windu and Sora Bulq (Sp?) I believe.

queeq
There ya go.

sweersa

Lucas cares about fighting styles?

queeq
Dunno... he certainly didn't object to them being used in the novels.

sweersa
Dunno... he certainly didn't object to them being used in the novels.

He doesn't object to a lot of things. Or is it the other way around? Hahaha.

Lord Knightfa11
Your ass, your face, what's the difference?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.